University

Unwanted Mate

Chapter 7

Areum's POV



I woke up at 6am so I could get clothes without being noticed. I climbed up the stone wall up to my room. As I was climbing, I scraped my knee causing a few scratches here and there. Once I got into my room, I cleaned my scratched and took a quick shower. I sneaked into my closet and pulled out an outfit (Here's a link to the outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=146194152). I tied my hair into a bun and quickly did my makeup. I checked the time and it was 8:05. I went to the garage and quietly took out my Mini Cooper. I drove to Seoul National University and drove into my usual parking spot. I got out the car, collected my folders from my locker and headed towards my class. When I opened the class, everyone went quiet and whisper flooded the room.

 

It's the Ice Princess!

Is she back?

She is so scary!

If she wasn't a , I would totally get with her.

 

I turned round to the boy who said the last statment and raised an eyebrow at him. He instantly acted like he didn't do it by raising his hands in a surendering forn. As I walked past him, I kicked the leg of the chair and he fell backwards. He got up and rubbed his neck in embarrassment then went back to sit with his laughing friends. I pulled out my phone, pluggd in my headphones and played Please Don't by K.Will. Our homeroom teacher came in and took our registration. The class carried on while I just listened to my music, not paying any attention to what's happening. I don't fail my tests, I just revise at home. I put my head down and just relaxed, I heard the door creak but didn't bother to look up. I heard my teacher speak some more but didn't bother to look up. I heard footsteps coming my way but again, didn't bother to look up. I felt someone tap my shoulder. Once, twice and then again. I lifted my eyes in irratation and my breath hitched.

 

How does he find me? Why is he everywhere?

 

"Hi, my name is Do Kyungsoo. I'm your nw classmate and I'm sitting beside you." He said and finished it with a smirk. I glared at him but moved so he could sit beside me. I rested my head on the table but was disturbed when he poked me. I lifted my head and raised my eyebrow."You know, you should pay attention. You're not going to get any good grades if you don't listen." Kyungsoo lectured. I rolled my eyes and put my head back down. After a three hours, it's 11:30 and the bell rings for lunch. I collect all my things and take my bag. I walk out of the University gates and walk towards a cafe. I walk to the counter and ring the little bell. It makes a 'ding' noise and a teenager comes to greet me.

 

"Hey Areum, your usual?"  Yoona asked. Yoona is like the little sister I never had and she is kind of like my only friend who's not suprnatural. I nodded and smiled at her. She returned the smile and went to the back. I sat down at a table and went on my phone to pass time. Yoona soon came with my caramel frappe and plain scone. I bit into the scone and carried on scrolling through my Instagram. After 15 minutes, I was finished and headed back to the Universiy. I went to the garden area and sat down beside a old tree. I took out my sketchbook and pencil. I started to draw my surroundings and take a drink of water once in a while. I like drawing as it's peaceful and I think best while I'm drawing. I didn't even notice that someone placed themselves at the other side of the tree as I was to interested in my drawing. Once I finished drawing, I heaved out a sigh and put my sketchbook away. I felt something sharp touching my hip and looked down. I saw a branch moving on it's own. I stood up quickly and stood on it. I heard someone groan in pain and I walked round the tree. I saw Kyungsoo clutching his chest and glaring daggers at me. My first instict was to see what was happening but then I remembered that he's the reason that I can't see Wonsik anymore. I crouched so I could get a better view of his face.

 

"What's wrong now?" I asked with an unamused face, even though I was slightly worried. He pointed towards the branch I snapped and I finally remembered. He must of moved the branch as he has earth as one of his main element. I leaned closer to get a look to see if there was wound but looked away immidiately as I saw some skin revealing from the top ed shirt. He calmed down and then looked to see my turning away from him. He smirked as he ed another one. By this time, you could she the outline of his chest. My breath hitchd as the bell rang, saving me from whatever was going to happen there. Just before I walked away, Kyungsoo pulled me to him and I bumped into his chest. He smirked then leaned towards my ear.

 

What the hell?! He was never this forward?!

 

"We'll finish this another time." he said as he let go of me then his lips. My wolf was going mad as he walked away and I was wondering if I should just let my wolf out.  I calmed down and walked to class. The class went on for another two hours and finally the day ended. I was walking towards my car when I heard my name being called. I walked faster knowing who it was until I was at my car. I was searching for my keys when someone grabbed my wrist and made me face them. I was about to retort when I felt lips ontop of mine. My eyes widen but I slowly sunk into the kiss. The lips left mine and I opened my eyes to see Wonsik. I gave him a quick hug before inviting him into my car.

 

"Listen Wonsik, I have something to tell you," I said and he nodded, telling me to continue, "I have to leave you.". I heard him grunt and shift a little bit from his seat. He placed a kiss ontop of my cheek and nodded.

 

"Is it your parents again?" He asked and I nodded, looking away. "I understand, I just wish it wasn't this way." He hugged me and stepped out of the car then walked out of the University. I sat there and took a deep breath. I felt tears run down my cheek but wiped them away roughly. I drove back home, not bothering to go back to the treehouse. I opened the garage and parked the car then stormed up to my room. My parents must of heard me  because as soon as I sat on my bed, they came rushing in. My Mother sighed in relief and came to hug me but as soon as she reached me, I moved away so she wasn't able to touch me. Father came to hug me but I dodged him the same way. They grunted then sat up and looked to me.

 

"Where were you? You think you can just walk out like that? Well, you-" Mother was cut off when I raised my pointer finger to her lips, shutting her off. I removed my hand once I knew she was going to be quiet. Father then started but I raised my finger to him also.

 

"I'm moving out." I stated as the gasped in shock. They both shook their head as I nodded. "I am over 18 and I have control over my life. I will get a job and I will have nothing to do with you both." I said as Mother started to tear up. I ignored her and focused my attention on Father. I raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to reply but he just sat there. After a minute of silence, he eventually nodded as Mother shook her head.

 

"She's still our daughter! We can't let her go! She is too young! Is it because of Wonsik?!" Mother shouted while clutching onto Father's arm. He shook his head at Mother then turned to me. He nodded telling me he allowed it and I nodded back to him. I pushed them both out of my room but before I fully closed the door, Father stopped it by putting his leg there.


"Just because you are moving out, doesn't mean you'll have nothing to do with us. We will pay for your car, apartment and food as long as you visit us once in a while." Father said while Mother's back. I rolled my eyes and wondered.

 

Do they not get that I hate them?

 

"And you wonder why I hate you guys. Just let me go, it's better for the rest of us." I said with a smirk then closed the door. After I took a deep breathe,  I checked the time and it was 3:05. I started to pack my bag for Krav Manga and put my phone on charge. I took a shower, blowdried my hair then changed into jeans, blouse and combat boots. I quickly pleated my hair and headed downstairs. I then walked straight to the garage with out saying bye.

 

I swear, they try to ruin my life. 




♔ A  u  t  h  o  r  '  s    N  o  t  e ♔

Been such a long time! Don't kill me >.<

I am trying to get back in action but I have loads of school work and Rebel (my other story, check it out!)

Also, I have been coming up with other story ideas even though I know I shouldn't! And remember, I can't continue the story if you don't comment, like come on guys! Your all silent readers! ._.

Anyway, longer chap today. Hope you're liking it so far. She's moving out?! Leave a comment, subscribe and upvote!

Alex :)