Forbidden

Unwanted Mate

Chapter 6

Aruem's POV



So after that meeting with Ara, my parents finally came home. But not by themselves. With my mate and his family. It was quite awkward since he knew what was happening between Wonsik and I. When we greeted, his mother looked extremely angry but she kept it all hidden with a fake smile. Umma told me to bring Kyungsoo up to my room and she said "No funny buisness". It's not like we were going to do anything. If anything, he would've killed me. It was really awkward as we walked up to my room. I was infront while he was dragging his feet behind me. I never knew I had such an affect on him. I opened the door and sat down on my bed.

 

 

"So, this is my-" I was cut off when Kyungsoo slammed my door shut. I flinched and almost fell off my bed. He came and sat down in my chair across from me. He just took out his phone and started to text someone. You'd think I would be affected that my mate isn't paying attention but I didn't mind. I just did the same. I started texting Hyuk and I giggled when he sent a selca. Next minute had passed and Kyungsoo stood up. He moved and sat on the floor. The past hour passed and I was getting super bored. I heard a 'ding' from my phone from an unrecongised number and picked it up.

 

 

Hey Baby Sis, what you up to?

From the best Big Bro ever xx

 

 

I laughed then saved his number as Jonginie <3. I then replied with:

 

 

Hey, Big Bro. Nothing, just chilling. How about you?

From the best Baby Sis ever xx

 

 

I totally forgot that Kyungsoo was in my room because it felt so good getting in contact with my big brother. But I'll never tell my parents, they'll delete the contact or make sure I never get in contact with him. Another 'ding' went off and jumped at the noise. I picked it up quickly and I saw a really long text. Like he was writing a story!

 

 

Well, you know that friend I was talking about? Well, he says he with his mate now and she's not talking to him. He says he's just sitting in her room. What a weird mate he has. Maybe you guys should meet sometime, I mean you both just met their mate. Anyway, I'm just with Jiyeon right now. We're away to see her parents then I am training my pack. I got to go, her parents are angry that we don't have a child yet. HELP :(

From Jonginie <3

 

 

I giggled at my brother, what a weird one I have. I started to get nervous just incase he tried setting Kyungsoo and I up and finds out that I'm the bad mate. I just deciced to reply something small and cool.

 

 

Well, I would love to meet him but I am focusing on my own mate. You need to have a child! I want to be an aunt! Good luck on training your pack and with the parents. Love you! xx

From Baby Areum <3

 

 

He called me Baby Areum? Cute. I didn't even notice that Kyungsoo was gone until I looked around the room. I stood up and walked out of my room. When I arrived downstairs, Kyungsoo and his parents were already gone. My parents were still in the livingroom and they looked quite satisfied. They called me to sit beside them and I put my pocker-face on. When I sat down across from them, they smiled at me. Both Umma and Appa. It's the first time that Appa smiled at me everysince I became rebelious. I didn't smile back, instead I raised an eyebrow. Their smiles faded and fustrated sighs came out.

 

 

"I'm proud of you, Areum." Appa said looking me straight in the eye. I was so suprised but kept the pocker-face. I just nodded to tell him I heard. "Kyungsoo said he had a good time, he would like to go out with you tomorrow." Appa stated while rubbing Umma's back.

 

 

"No can do, I got classes tommorow. 8:30 up until 2:30. At 3:40 I got Kraz Manga up until 6. And I got an essay coming up so I got to work on that." I say calmly.

 

 

Did they just expect me to drop everything and say yes to everything they do? Well, they better think again.

 

 

Umma just nodded while Appa looked down. I stood only to be pushed back down. I looked up and to my suprise, it was Umma who pushed me down.

 

 

"Aruem, I didn't want to go this far but you're making it really hard. I thought this was childish and you would get over Wonsik after you met your real mate but here you are, still talking to him. Won't you just give up?" she asked even though she knew the answer. I just shook my head and glared at her as I knew what she was going to say. "Well... If you won't give him up, he'll be taken away from you. You are forbidden to see him, if you do see him, he'll be sent to the Wolf District te die. He's interfering with the mating of the wolves so he'll die. And I don't think you want that as his powers are considered very powerful. Flight." she said too calmly.

 

 

She's risking someone's life just to get me to mate with Kyungsoo. She's more than wrong. She's completely sick. I'll hate him even more.

 

 

"Okay, I get it. I won't see him." I said looking down. When I raise my head, I can see that they're suprised with my reply. I stood up and dusted my jeans. Umma rushes to hug me and for the first time, I'm disgusted to be near her. I lean in so my lips are close to my ear. "But don't think that means I'll mate with Kyungsoo." I said. I could feel her shiver under my touch and I took that as victory. I broke the hug first and I walked out of the house. I could hear them shout angrily for me but I carried on walking. We lived right beside the forest so I walked in there. I turned into a wolf and headed towards my usual spot. I go here when I'm stressed, angry or sad. I remembered when my grandmother passed away, I spent a whole week here hunting and surviving myself. When I came back my parents were worried but I ignored them. I didn't talk to them for 2 monthes and that's when I was 10. I finally reached the spot and admired the beauty again. I haven't been here since I was 16.

 

 

It's a river with a garden surrounding it. The garden is full of flowers like roses, lilacs, daisies and tulips. I always grew these, I would waste all my pocket money trying to grow these flowers. I have a tree house here that I built with Jongin. Only him and I know about this. It was always our little secret. I transformed back into my human form and changed in the clothes I had on before. I climbed into the treehouse. As soon as I stepped foot in that treehouse, memories flooded my mind. All the memories was when I was happy because Jongin was with me. The treehouse was pretty big, it had a small bed that was carved by Jongin and a little table. I sat down on the bed and just rested. I was just relaxing until I heard a voice. A voice that I reconigsed all to well. The voice belonged to the one and only Kyungsoo.

 

"Hey, is anyone up there?" he shouted from down there. Wouldn't be creepy if a 19 year old girl was chilling in a kids treehouse. Since illusions were one of my powers, this was easy. I created an illusion of a 10 year old me. She looked adorable. Her brown hair was in bunches and she was wearing a floral dress. She hopped down the treehouse and skipped towards Kyungsoo. When she was infront of him, she bowed. He bowed back and crouched down to her level. "Are you here by youself?" he asked, concern written on his face. She shook her head and he smiled knowing she was safe. "Who are you with?" he asked. Just then, I made an illusion of my old tutor. She ran down and back hugged mini-me.

 

 

"Oh, thanks for finding her." she exclaimed while lifting the little me on her back. "Park Ahyoung. Nice to meet you." she said shaking Kyungsoo's hand. I used her real name but I was trying to make up a name for me so he wouldn't freak out. "This trouble-maker is Kim Ara." she said pointing at mini-me. I couldn't think of a name so I freaked! I used my real lasted name and I was thinking of Bang Ara, so I used her name.

 

 

"Do Kyungsoo, nice to meet you too. Well, I would love to stay and chat but must go back to practicing. Bye Ahyoung and bye Ara!" he said cheerfully as he waved. As soon as he was out of sight, the two people dissolved into thin air. I felt exhausted, I used to much of my power. I checked my phone before I went to sleep and saw that I had 6 missed calls from Umma, 10 missed calls from Appa and 17 missed calls from Jonginie <3. I went to bed, not bothering to reply to any of their calls.

 

 

I woke up two hours later and was greeted by two brown eyes. I screamed as I remember I was alone in this treehouse. The person fell back, clutching his head from my loud-pitch scream. Then I finally realised it was just Kyungsoo.

 

 

Wait, why's he here? He'll be freaked out when he finds Ahyoung and Ara were just illusions.

 

 

"Why are you in Ara's treehouse? You better leave before Ahyoung finds a stranger in Ara's treehouse." He said while trying to drag me out. I eventually got out of his grip and ran back up to the bed.

 

 

"Funny story... Ara and Ahyoung aren't real. I used one of my powers which is illusions. Ara is an image of the younger me and Ahyoung is my old tutor. I created them so you wouldn't think it's weird that a 19 year old has treehouse." I said looking at him. His expressions changed time to time. Changed to shock, happy then... He smirked. Why's he smirking?

 

 

"So, this is where you went? You're parents told me that you were missing in the forest. Why'd you come here?" he asked, sitting down beside me. Now, he's not smirking and is now smiling. Why do I think he has a plan going on?

 

 

"I built this treehouse with my brother. And I grew the flowers by myself." I said, thinking back to the time when I built this.

 

 

I know that this is selfish but I don't want anyone to know about this. I will just have to compel him.

 

 

I stood up and moved closer to him. Unfortunatly, for me to compel someone, I have to have a lot of skinship. When I got to him, I sat on his lap and his face automatically brightened into a dark red.

 

"Areum-ah, wh-what ar-are you do-doing?" he asked, stuttering like mad. If I didn't want him out of here, I would've toyed with him more. I put my hand on his cheek and directed his face towards mine. My wolf was clawing to get out and it started to hurt keeping it in. I looked him straight in the eye and his pupils started to dialate, which meant the compultion was working.

 

 

"Do Kyungsoo, you will forget meeting Kim Ara and Park Ahyoung today. You will forget about this garden and you will forget this treehouse. You will forget you saw me here. If anyone asks where you were, tell them you running round the forest practicing your combat." I said as I got off his lap. He nodded and then repeated all the things I just told him. With that, he went out of the treehouse and turned into his wolf-form. I laid down, trying to calm my heart that was away to break my ribcage. I decided to rest as I am doing a lot tomorrow. Probabaly won't go home tomorrow.

 

 

Can't wait for my classes though.




♔ A  u  t  h  o  r  '  s    N  o  t  e ♔

So, Areum just used two of her powers? Pretty cool. And she's not allowed to see Wonsik!

So guys, I'm still suffering from Writer's block (dramatic much, I know) and I hav tried to stay away, get some inspiration.But just like before, it's not easy and starts getting stressful thinking about how you guys support me and I'm not returning anything. I'm sorry but bare with me and I still have 2 other chapters so..

Fighting~

 Pleas leave a comment, subscribe and upvote!

Alex :)