CHAPTER NINE

The mysterious boy...?
(LEADER)


Jiyeon and kyungsoo were staring blankly knowing its the end of everything after school. They just had to get Kai and ask him some questions, then give him in Sehun and Baekhyun hands peacefully. Its them who knows what they’ll do to him and how to kill their leader. Its not hard for them. More likely for Sehun. Baekhyun never show much of his supernatural power but that doesn’t mean he don’t have much power. Its just he don’t feel the need to use or show off.


“You guys are creepy you know.” Jiyeon said to Baekhyun and Sehun who were invisible for everyone except for these two.


“I prefere horrible or monster but i’m fine with creepy too even though its offense.” Sehun blatant.


“Yeah creepy is offense but horrible and ugly monster isn’t offense, how more of your great brain can i see. Just i lost words to say how incredibly mixer of perfection and loser you are you Sehun. You’re one of your kind.” She sarcastically muttered.


“I’m not one of my kind... There’re more Galignite you know, its not only me.” He innocently blurt out. Not knowing what she really meant.


Baekhyun palm himself. “You guys, stop both of you, i thought you’re still student Jiyeon so focus, i know you’re hitting on him.” Baekhyun remarked.


Jiyeon blushed and ignored his statement. Act like she didn’t hear but Sehun question make her wanted to bore a hole and hide there or kill Baekhyun.


“What do you mean by she’s hitting on me... You said it wrong, you need to learn the language its because she didn’t hit me. Even if she did then you should say stop hitting, not stop hitting on him. She’s suppose to hit me not hit on me... It’ll be weird but why wouldn’t you....” Sehun started telling him the laws.


Baekhyun couldn’t say anything but smile even if he’s annoyed to death.


“Stop it you crazy creature... What are you? You don’t even know what Baekhyun mean, use your brain not laws of something which one would rather die then hearing it.” Kyungsoo blasted out.


Sehun pouted and looked down. Baekhyun tape his shoulder. He looked at Baekhyun with sadness purring from his eyes like river.


“Its okay, save it for the enemy, Kyungsoo said one would rather die then hearing, then prepare it for our enemy then you can use it infront of them, they’ll die in no time.” Baekhyun comforted the boy who’s eyes lit up.


“Don’t say that to him, as crazy as he is, he’ll really tell enemy this.” Kyungsoo annoyedly said.


Baekhyun blinked at him. “So you don’t really mean it... I thought you were serious when you said that...”


Jiyeon chuckled at Baekhyun and Sehun’s lack of knowledge which standout like the most cutest thing ever. Kyungsoo couldn’t help but to think if they really were living in the earth planet.


Time flow like a breeze. As faster it passed the more nervous Jiyeon become, thinking what if they didn’t get succeeded in getting Kai, afterall wasn’t he protected by Galignite... She wonder who are the one that always stay beside him. It couldn’t be baekhyun as he’s almost all day with Sehun right.


Classes end, students roar and ran out of the school like it was war. Kyungsoo and Jiyeon stay in the class, eyes on kai who was talking with Chanyeol.


After a while Chanyeol left. Kai started checking something on his phone.


Kyungsoo felt sleepy but try his best to keep open his eyes. Jiyeon was already sleeping with her head on desk, hair covering her face.


Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at her and removed her hair from her face because she was looking like ghost. He stroll his eyes at Baekhyun who was wide awake. Doesn’t seem bored from waiting. Sehun wasn’t in the class as someone call him out of the school.


Kyungsoo turn his face to Kai’s side only to found he’s not there. His eyes widen and he eyed the whole class that was empty for a while now which he realized just now. Then it hit him, kai was waiting for kyungsoo to get bored and when he got the chance he ran away.


Kyungsoo abruptly standup, wanting to find him and finish the misery but stopped by Baekhyun.


“We can’t leave her alone here, she might get in trouble or he had planned something knowing she’s your partner. What should we do?” Baekhyun asked.


Kyungsoo was in hurry and doesn’t trust Baekhyun for catching Kai. “You stay with her and i’ll be back.” He rushed out not waiting for Baekhyun’s reply.





Baekhyun smirked at the door from where Kyungsoo left and stare at the girl who was sleeping soundly before laughing evilly to himself and muttered. 'This is the end.'


Kyungsoo ran all the school and bumped to Sehun in his way and fall down harshly. He groaned at the pain on . Sehun who had panic look helped Kyungsoo before asking what he’s doing there and where Jiyeon and Baekhyun are.


“Jiyeon was sleeping so i told Baekhyun to stay with her. I think kai know we realized his real identity so he had a plan for this, we need to find him hurry.” Kyungsoo replied Sehun but he remembered something.


“Where did you go?” Kyungsoo asked Sehun while running.


“Remember Luhan was suppose to come to make sure no Galignite should help Kai and help me in killing the two protectors. He was waiting outside the school. He’ll come to follow us a while later.” Sehun explained.


“Finally he’ll work, i thought he come to rest in my house all day and night.” Kyungsoo commented.



They reach outside the school and noticed Luhan, yawning. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at the lazy guy and wondered how in the world he’s from loyal guards despite the fact of him being lazy as elephant.


They went to him and Kyungsoo asked without wasting time. “Did you saw the guy that came out of the school where he went?”


Luhan looked at the four directions around him and pointed at right side. “Amm... I don’t no.” he shrugged.



Both guys eyes were popping out. “YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WE TOLD YOU TO STAND OUTSIDE FOR A REASON?” Sehun burst out.


Luhan acted shock. “What, you don’t dare to come and shout at me when you only told me to stand outside the school, you never told me to observe anyone who’s coming out from the school like a hulk! If you want me to do that then you should have said, i don’t understand those stuped hidden message behind the words.” He calmly explain looking so calm.


“Then why you said that Kai could be the chosen one. Now tell me why did you agree with us when you don’t understand hidden messages?” Sehun asked challenging him.


Luhan shrugged. “I don’t no, i just said what you said.”


Kyungsoo and Sehun palm themself. Muttered how in the world he’s one of the best man for king when he’s that dump and careless.


Luhan growled as he heard them saying this, did they by any chance forget that he can hear what they are talking about in their mind?


“We need to find him before its too late.” Kyungsoo broke the silence and started to run, again.


They separate ways, Sehun and Kyungsoo while Luhan alone. Ofcourse someone has to to stay with kyungsoo to protect him and Sehun is so good in that.


Kyungsoo take the left and right turns in his way with Sehun following behind.


They endup behind the school where they found Kai sitting on the bench, his head down. When he feel their presense he standup to run but Kyungsoo marched towards him and grabbed the shirt from behind.


Kai wanted to push but Sehun came and grabbed his wrist, surprisingly Kai was much stronger then Sehun that he kick him in the stomach. Sehun flew far and fall down on his back coughing blood mercilessly.


Kyungsoo take one step behind, not believing what he saw. How could a human have this kind of strength which beat the Galignite, its nearly impossible. He wanted to help Sehun but couldn’t as Kai was standing infront of him not doing anything but looking at them like they’re nothing compared to him.


Finally he choosed to help the boy first. He helped Sehun to situp, Sehun who wear an angry look, not caring anything but to kill Kai on the spot.


He use his superpower and flew to the boy who show no expression, his hand curled ready to kill him with just a punch that could break all bones in oneshot.


His knuckles landed on the guy left cheek, making him flee far from where he stand, grazing his body on the floor harshly.


Sehun smirked inwardly knowing its the end. Kyungsoo had wide eyes all the time. How inhuman it was. Sehun wanted to check if Kai was alive, he reached towards the lifeless body and kicked the body that lay with blood all over the face. Sehun grabbed him by his arms and lift his lifeless body that eyes were almost close. Proberly no human could live more then mere seconds with a punch that could break the building.


Kyungsoo felt shivers down his spine, staring at the killer who’s having a moment with his trophy.


Just in time Luhan arrived bending his body and panting because of running all around the school. After a while when his breath were normal he lift his body only to look at the bloody scene. It was normal for him though. He search for Kyungsoo and sighed in relief.


He went close to them, wanting to ask Sehun whats the need to kill the human boy so harshly but as closer he came the slower his step become the wider his eyes opened. He don’t want to believe the think he’s sensing but reality couldn’t be hide from him as he can feel it.


He stop a few inch and the reality hit him. His body tensed and for the first time, Kyungsoo witness the seriousness in Luhan who’s always carelessly lazing around.


“He... He’s n-not the... Chosen boy... He can’t be... We caught the wrong person...” Luhan muttered in his breath not believing the fact... His fearful eyes meet Sehun.


It didn’t take time for Sehun to see the situation they’re in leaving Kyungsoo the only confuse.


Sehun’s body started shaking, the smirk that was in his pretty lips vanish in the thin air. The sweats forming on his palm and forehead. He’s in a situation he don’t no if there’s a escape for this but the problem is Kyungsoo is with them, Ofcourse Luhan can’t leave Sehun alone here by taking Kyungsoo far nor Kyungsoo’s safety is guaranteed here even if his both protectors are here. How much they hope if Baekhyun was with them but again its better because he’s with the girl.


“Whats going on here... Why you guys are so tensed... Is there’s-”


He couldn’t complete his sentence as Luhan flew with the speed of light to him and push his body to the side. Kyungsoo who was lying down didn’t know anything, he lift his body and his eyes widened at the body that lay a little far from him. That belongs to none other then Sehun who not long ago was standing with victory in his hands.


His eyes went to the culprit who had a creepy look with blood dripping from his body was now standing like he’s perfectly fine. The fear in Kyungsoo grow and thousand of question started to run in his head.


Luhan was helping sehun who’s laying trying to move and eventually did.


“You... YOU FOOL EVERYONE BY GIVING FAKE PROVES SHOWING YOU’RE THE CHOSEN ONE!!” Luhan shouted.


Kai laughed evilly. “You should have seen how easy it was to make them believe that i was the chosen one, but i wouldn’t say they’re the only stuped because i can say even my own man never realized my identify. How pathetic!” he dangerously low muttered but loud enough for them to hear.


“YOU’RE CRAZY!! HOW YOUR MANS WORK FOR YOU WHEN YOU DON’T EVEN BOTHERED TO RESPECT THEM!!! YOU’RE PATHETIC YOURSELF!!!” Sehun shouted while his veins showing clearly from his neck.


“Who’s he? can anyone explain me?” kyungsoo asked desperately wanting to know what the actual thing.


“He’s the leader of of bad Galignite...” Luhan revealed with low voice as if he’s trying to believe it himself.


Kyungsoo finally got the picture and his eyes widened. 'He was with us all the time yet sehun nor Baekhyun could feel his presense... No wonder if he kicked sehun that power kick and didn’t die after a deadly punch from the angry Galignite... But if he’s the leader then who’s the real chosen...'


He was too deep in his thoughts but snapped out of it when he heard the same crazy laugh from Kai.


“Enough talk, lets finish this.” Kai slowly and dangerously stated.


Sehun and Luhan both stand in defend posture, then Sehun realized kyungsoo is alone, someone has to stay with him but its impossible to kill the creature infront of them without their both powers. Ofcourse they’re same yet they both have some different powers which the other one don’t have. As Luhan can sense what kind of person is infront of him and he can read human mind which only works with something strong or humans, Sehun can play mind games with anyone who’s not stronger then him and when he’s not weak.


As the kings loyal guard they have many different powers than any Galignite could have. Sehun and Luhan aren’t the only one as there are many more king’s loyal guard which are no ordinary Galignite as well.


Kai killed and stole other Galignites power to be stronger. One Galignite power can destroy the whole city.


Kai had a big smirk on his face that couldn’t be hide as he got the upper hand right now. As Sehun is a little injured and they both have to take care of kyungsoo’s safety first.




The update isn’t that good and small too... Sorry because if i write more than this then it’ll be so long and the story will end in next chapter or so...


So if kai isn’t the boy who has been chosed then who is the real chosen one and what kai meant by saying his own man didn’t realizes his real identity? Who are they and what about Baekhyun and Jiyeon, is Baekhyun good enough to be trusted? We’ll know this in next chapter ^^


Thanks so very too much for subscribing, commenting and voting ^^