CHAPTER THREE

The mysterious boy...?
(DREAM)


Jiyeon stirred in her sleep, she couldn’t sleep last night because of Chanyeol. Yes! She totally with all her heart blame Chanyeol for hugging her. And right now she don’t blame anything more than Chanyeol because lack of sleep. What? Its easy to push the blame to others right.

She move a little to have a more comfortable position and in this process her eyes went to clock. Its still eight am. With a sweet and fresh smile, her eyes closed. But just after passing five seconds... Her eyes shot open. She sit abruptly to check the time in her phone, yet she couldn’t believe her eyes. Not giving up, she rubbed her eyes numerous time then her gaze fixed nowhere -blank.

Then it hit her so she rush to the bathroom and try her best to make a new record of taking bath faster. Useless its still take eight minutes. She didn’t give much attention to her hair which had the fresh and lively smell of shampoo. Thinking in the way they’ll dry itself.

Carelessly she slung the bagpack to her shoulders and pelted her way to school. Its way to obvious she’s not going to get ignored for being this late. The classes had began before one hour and there she is in the corridor trying her best to not be late then she already is.

She peek the class from door. With a heavy sigh, that was to prepare herself for some scolding. Her steps were kind of fast when she entered the class, the teacher looked at her with poker face, obviously not pleased with her being late. Everyones eyes were on her, even the mysterious boy.

The teacher coughed and focus on the book which she was holding before saying. “Can i ask the reason for being this late Ms Park?”

When Jiyeon kept quiet with her eyes on the floor teacher sighed. “You know you’re late for useless reason and you know very well you’re going to get detention for this right?”

The girl nodded her head, feeling so humiliated by standing infront of the class with all eyes on her when she’s being scolded.

The teacher sighed again before writing something on the board. “This is your first time, i’ll leave you but there’s no next time... Okay! Now go to your seat and focus.”

Jiyeon nodded again and take fast steps with her head low, feeling abashed but glad for not getting any detention. She made her way to the seat she sit last day which is right beside Kyungsoo.

The bell ring and teacher went out of the class, Chanyeol head popped out. Infront of her face making her startle. She gasp and put her right hand on her chest before sighing with relief.

She wanted to nag him when she remember the last night event and her face blushed.

“Hey why are you... late princes?” Chanyeol asked. She nodded her head, not wanting to say something, gesturing she’s fine.

“I thought you would be absent when you weren’t in the class but anyway you come but why were you late?” Chanyeol asked again.

She stare at his face before growling. Unintentionally Kyungsoo blink at her, which she find the cutest thing ever. Part of it lead her broken day to the good one.

Without knowing her hands went to the guy chubby face and pinched it. The both guys were contemplating her with wide eyes. The scary one was belong to Kyungsoo and realized what she did. With a shy laugh she bowed her head to Kyungsoo and give him an apologetically smile. She herself is shocked with her action.

Argh whats wrong with me, now he believe i’m just here for myself to take advantage of his chubby cheeks... Hope he would forget it...

The situation become awkward between them, none of them talk. Until Chanyeol decided to break it.

“So umm are you going to eat or gonna let yourself starve again.” He taunted with stuped grin.

Jiyeon mocked his grin. “I was thinking to starve again, sounds good to me!”

Chanyeol watched her and with a sigh he left her desk. Jiyeon stomach growl.

Embarrassed, she looked down to avoid the lad beside her.

“If you’re hungry then you can go and eat you know?” Kyungsoo mumbled eyes looking forward.

Jiyeon who couldn’t believe her ears that the mysterious kyungsoo care about her. She chanted that sentence in her head for five times. Then asked the boy another time.

“D...did you say something...?” She stuttered.

This time she didn’t get response from him. She actually know what he said but wanted to confirm.

“So um, when did you come out from school yesterday? I didn’t see you getting out. Perhaps you hushly went out because you might know i was halted for you, am i right?” Jiyeon affirmly asked.

Kyungsoo stare at her recurrently with yet the same look that say 'you’re fool.'

She sighed at his cold treatment and put her head on the desk feeling more tired then hungry. Her eyelids feelings heavy as they slowly shut down, blocking the lights. Her breath steady but her stomach growled instantly.

She walked out of the class to eat something, Ofcourse she’s so not going to starve again.

She was walking in her way to canteen when she noticed a tensed atmosphere. The students beside were so quite. There eyes blank showing no sign of life. She keep walking despite the fact she was terrified from inside. Its seems like she’s in some abandoned school where no one exist. The think that most frighten her was all students eyes were on her even if their eyes were blank. Its so... Weird.

She began to run, wanting to escape but the horror get the best of her as well as her steps become even faster. The silence hugged everything but herself.

'I need to run faster... I don’t even know why I’m running... They’re weird why they seem like they’re hypnotize. Something is controlling them... I think... Or maybe its only my imagination or maybe i’m dreaming... But whats with them...'

Suddenly she saw Chanyeol standing right infront with eyes that show fear just like last night. She couldn’t be more happy to meet him here. Atleast she’s not alone. She run with all her might to reach Chanyeol.

His gaze were down, body was trembling and sweats on his forehead. She held her hand out to take his attention, her fingers were shivering with unknown reason.

Her hands rest on his shoulder, she let out a relief sigh but her eyes wide opened when suddenly Chanyeol grip her hand so harshly and push her hand that she fell on the floor. Chanyeol eyes red like pure blood, his teeth grow like vampire. Jiyeon let out a shriek at his appearance.

When Chanyeol was close enough she push him so hard and began to run away with tears b her eyes. She wanted to clear the tears from her eyes so she could see the way but tears couldn’t be stopped. Yet she needed to run fast knowing the killer Chanyeol is following her.

Its seems like hours she’s running but nothing could change the fact that this is all insane. What happened, when happened, why happened? She don’t no anything, she’s dying to know any answer.

She suddenly realized there’re no students in her way, no soul... Not even Chanyeol. The horrible Chanyeol she was running from. She stopped to take a breath. Again the silence was filled everywhere. She fall down on floor from fatigue, she just couldn’t take it anymore. This all happened so fast, leaving her clueless.

Her heart was beating incredibly fast and tears once again build in the corner of her eyes. She checked her surroundings, its just a hallway, nothing more but a long hallway. She’s too far from her class, where Kyungsoo was. Will he be like them? A horrible monster like everyone was? What happened to everyone. I was all so cozy and nice atmosphere in the morning so what happened now? Why everyone seems so... Horrible? Thinking its not the time to giveup, she get up before wiping her tears with the end of her sleeves.

She began to walk and walk until she spotted a library. She slowly went in, getting ready if something is wrong. Even the library was free from soul and noise. She walked inside with her phone flashlight on so she can see the way that was pitch black.

She heard a voice from the corner, she couldn’t say she was happy nor scared. Who knows who’s there? It could be someone who could help her or someone like Chanyeol; brutal and harsh monster. Yet she didn’t stop, she shouldn’t stop as this could be her opportunity to be saved or simply die if fear.

She was getting closer to the sound as finally her eyes lay on a silhouette of someone, but its seem like two peoples bodies shape. She went near, her eyes couldn’t stop looking at the two figure who had that dark aura which really scared her but as curious as she is, she couldn’t stop her steps to those two peoples.


She was spying them.


“So you think after we finish this all game, everything will belong to the lord and not us... Thats not fair!” The first guy said.

“I don’t no but we have to finish it no matter what. Because if we didn’t then the so called righteous would take it and destroy our kingdom which means the end of us... So we have to deal with these righteous first by knowing who’s the boy who’s helping them with the help of that giant. Then we can deal with our lord, got it!” The second nodded.

Jiyeon who don’t understand anything try to listen to them closely with just a few steps far.

“So you think we can fight that horrible lord but if he know that, he sure will ki-”

There eyes went to the direction where Jiyeon mistakenly put her step a little harder. She gasped with horror.

Was this the end? She mentally curse herself for being
so careless, Ofcourse they heard it, loud and clear. Only deaf
wouldn’t know that someone is there.

The second one smirked and went to the place where he heard the sound.

Jiyeon who saw one of the guy was approaching her she began to run for life, with the feeling of something wasn’t right.

She hide behind a shelf, her heart was beating fast from fear. Right now she don’t care anything but to get our of here alive. She was trying to calm herself when she felt a hand grabbed her wrist and get her out from behind the shelf. She let our a loud scream when she realized the hand belong to one of the guys.

“So the sweet girl try to spy us, how bad you gonna die here.” he finished with innocent smile.

Jiyeon stare at his features and for a bad guy, he seems much handsome even with the short height. She was lost in his facial features that she didn’t notice when the next guy came and stand next to them. The first guy step a side to get something out from his pocket. It was a knife. Jiyeon who got shocked try to release herself from the short guy but he had a strong grip on her wrist. She violently try to shake his hand off but the guy harshly push her on the floor and pinned her hand on the floor so she couldn’t get up. He leaned the knife close to her cheeks before sweetly saying.

“Oh honey believe me, its bitter sweet pain. Lets just get over with hmm?” The short guy smirked and put the knife on her cheeks taking it along her jaw then neck, after collar bone then finally on her chest where heart located. He tighted his grip on the girl who is shouting asking for help.

The short guy grabbed the knife preparing to push it inside when someone push him off her.

The savour make her standup and ran away, they ended up outside to the playground. This was so fast, she didn’t except this to happen, how her saviour come and save from almost dying. Thus this was too much for her to understand. So does this mean there are a normal human like herself when everyone was being out of their mind? This actually give her a warm feelings.

Jiyeon who was crying with tears looked closely at her savour and he had a child-like face and then after a while other guy came out of nowhere who was much taller with sharp jaw, way too handsome for human.

They talk a bit which she couldn’t hear, she was almost going to faint when her eyes suddenly fell on the guy that was few steps away from them, she recognized him the mysterious boy... Kyungsoo.

He had a smirk in his face and eyes wide, he was running to her with the same knife. Its like he wanted to kill her. Jiyeon looked at her savour but they were busy in talking with each other. With no choice she ran away but kyungsoo was faster then her. He evilly laughed and grab her waist. He show the knife and was ready to stab her but before it could reach her heart... Everything stopped.







Jiyeon looked at her surroundings everything is blurred and... Her eyes went to meet kyungsoo staring at her back with blank eyes. She blinked and again her eyes drifted to the class that was almost empty with some students who were packing their bags while some were talking.

“Its late, stop sleeping and go home. I believe half students leave the school and you should too.” Kyungsoo exclaimed.

Jiyeon let out a loud sigh of relief and smiled widely at the guy before her.

'Thank god it was just a dream, a weird weird and terrible dream but who were those four guys and why chanyeol and Kyungsoo wanted to kill me in my dream? Is something going to happen, were they telling me something... Why suddenly such a dream...'

Jiyeon had no mood to follow Kyungsoo after the weird dream she had. She smiled at the students who smiled at her on the way but her mind was on something else. The strange thing was when the school ended Chanyeol, Krystal or chorong didn’t wake her up. Was Chanyeol upset because she mocked him in the break time or its his personal issues. What about Krystal... Wasn’t she the class president then why she didn’t care to wake her up, she even said that Jiyeon resemble her best friends. Why was it the mysterious boy who waked her up. Wasn’t he playing mysterious boy role then why suddenly take the friend role...

Thousands of question running in her brain but she had no answer for any of it. With frustration she ruffle her hair.

In her way she eat the dinner from street food. Not even in the mood to make herself ramyeon.

When she entered the apartment, she didn’t waste her time and straight went to her room, put the bag and went to take a bath.

After that she throw herself at the bed: wanting to think better about everything.

A smile cracked up on her face. 'Atleast my life isn’t boring and i don’t have to think about my parents now... I don’t no why i’m happy but i’m. I guess afterall i should be thankful to my parents for choosing this school for me.'

She slept with the smile which didn’t last the whole night.

She kept moving and shouting in her sleep until the time she waked up with body full of sweat. This time she saw the same dream but Chanyeol with those guys who wanted to kill her. She don’t understand why she’s dreaming about this. Not thinking anymore she went to bathroom to take a morning bath.

She was sleeping peacefully in her seat beside kyungsoo when someone call name her softly. She shrugged it off. She was sleeping without nightmare, not like the night she slept which was full of horrible things.

The person got mad and throw a glass of water at her, she sit up straight at once. Her eyes red and a bit somewhat swollen from sudden awake by glass of water. She don’t even need to search for the person as a face stand right infront of her with some inches distance from her face with an emotionless face.

The anger vanished just like that, feeling the breath on her lips make her blush madly. She wanted to back away or push the face but suddenly her body become numb. She keep staring at the personsface with wide eyes that had sparks in it. Her cheeks hot because of the blood that decided to go all the way to her poor cheeks.

The person still hadn’t changed the expressionless face but eyes looking at the girl lip that is slightly parted.




i try to update fast but it still take a time, hope you guys like this one even though half of the chapter was dream...

Thanks for supporting me ^^ and thanks for subscribers, commenters and voters ^^