CHAPTER SEVEN

The mysterious boy...?
(FRIENDS)


Its been three months and nothing interesting happen. Everything stopped like it never happens before.


Jiyeon grow close to kyungsoo, the one and only friend of his. Life goes on as it should, Sehun become close to Jiyeon as he wasalready close to Kyungsoo. The mystery of Baekhyun remained same.


He doesn’t seem harmless or not even close to the Baekhyun that hurt her once but yet its like the silence reveal that there might be possibility of something that shows that he’s the same baekhyun who once tried to kill her.


This is the reason why Sehun had to be there with her when Baekhyun is with her to avoid anything possible but truth to be told Sehun suspense had come to an end, same goes to kyungsoo when Baekhyun stayed with Jiyeon one night, the time both Kyungsoo and Sehun had to deal with some supernatural things. Baekhyun even saved her from those paranormal things that happened in her apartment.


The think was if Baekhyun was traitor he shoud’ve killed the girl when he got the chance, its not like something was stopping him, infact it was way too simple like money when its come from sky out of nowhere for people to caught with no hardness and no consequence.


Its Jiyeon who can’t move on... That’s because she was the one who was in pain looking at the devil face who show her no mercy. She couldn’t forget that incident as Baekhyun face always remind her same memory. It’ll take a year or maybe two years for her to move on.


It was cold and lazy evening, friends were talking in the streets, the breeze move the paper balls and cans that were thrown in the ground move with gentle and sometime a hard push. It seems like a natural music.


The smoke can be seen coming from the factories even when its evening. The restaurant hold the warm entry for customers.


Most of the mankind were either at home or in the restaurant, trying to warm themselves with hot coffee.



In Jiyeon apartment, its always noisy whenever Sehun and kyungsoo inside. They would or more likely Sehun would spend his almost whole day here. He find it cozy and fun which he couldn’t find in his own peoples.


Ofcourse his first impression is always scary on normal citizens, everyone from his kind has the same first impression for other creatures.


“Guys please, i’m trying to study here, can’t you guys just eat or something instead of watching tv with full volume?” Her tired voice couldn’t reach to their ears.



Five minutes later...



“Don’t show me that gloomy faces of yours and get out!” She firmly pointed her index finger outside the door with them standing infront of the door.


Kyungsoo keep staring at her face, with wide eyes. Actually his eyes say everything so he don’t think he need to talk. Sehun with him eyes showing no different thing then Kyungsoo.


“I said get out!” She commanded.


Sehun scoffed after failed acting. “Whats wrong with you, we’re just having fun but what? But You need be a party pooper. Right you want to be one right. Great because now you’re a party pooper. Lets go and have fun somewhere else. Far from party pooper!” he arrogantly stated.


He puffed his chest infront of her who only give him an just-go-outside-already look.


Both of them fully step out the apartment, Sehun show her his innocent smile, ready to beg one last chance only to get the door slammed right on his face.


He angrily banged the door for three to four times until get dragged by Kyungsoo who couldn’t even hide his face in the way from embarrassing that Sehun caused him by being dragged on floor with his hands like a baby, shouting he wanted to go to Jiyeon apartment again.


Jiyeon huffed a sigh of relief when the apartment was finally empty and noiseless. Now she could focus on the stuped maths problem.


Just as she sit on the chair and grabbed her pen the door bell ring. Annoyed she slammed her head on the table and winced at the pain before storming to the door. Ready to nag Sehun and Kyungsoo.


She opened the door wide to scold the two annoying peoples but gasp left her lips and she take a step back from shock.


Its been one minutes and they keep staring each other face until Jiyeon decided to ask.


“What are you doing here?”


“I’m... Here to hang out with you..., its been long we didn’t talk with each other...”


Jiyeon rolled her eyes and scoffed. “We didn’t talk because you ignore me, when i greet you, you would act like i was invisible Chanyeol... I know i was wrong when i snapped at you that day but that doesn’t mean you can ignore me...”


Chanyeol guilty stare down. “I’m sorry... I had too many thing running in my head and life so that i couldn’t concentrate on other things... You see i would rarely talk with anyone other then Kai... If i could i would avoid kai too but its just he’s my seatmate which i can’t avoid even if i wanted to... Then you were with that Kyungsoo boy all the time that i thought you would be fine without me until i don’t settle things...” he sound so sincere.


Jiyeon eyes keep staring at the boy then smiled at him and welcomed him inside without wasting anymore second. Ofcourse she missed him too much but she couldn’t say anything to him before. Maybe afraid to being rejected friendship, whatever the reason was now she’s happy having him by her side again after months.


“So what are you doing?” Chanyeol asked sipping on his hot chocolate milk.


“Nothing just stuped math question which don’t have any intention on solving itself, annoying right.”


Chanyeol chuckled. “You still wanted maths problem to solve themself? Seriously when will you grow up?” he teased.


“Are you making fun of me? This isn’t working, anyway why suddenly you missed me?”


Chanyeol sighed. “I wanted to talk to you for a long time... Its just i was afraid you’ll hate me when i ignored you like this and come back to you when i need you... Eventually someone encourage me it won’t be this worse to try so i did...”


The comfortable silence come between them, none of them volunteer to say anything for a while.


“So... Did you settle those things already?” she asked trying to break the silence which now become awkward.


In a glimpse his eyes that were cheerful before become empty. He don’t no what to tell her but he know he have to tell her something. “Half. Not all though... It’ll take time, please be patient with me if i did any reckless things again...”


Jiyeon nodded even if she was confuse then looked down. She get the shock when Chanyeol abruptly stand up and hugged her. His face buried in her neck while his arms grabbing her waist tightly.


“W-what are... You d-doing... Chanyeol...” She softly muttered his name when Chanyeol began to kiss her neck slowly and gently.


She tried to push him away but he was much stronger then her. He grabbed her both wrist and pin her on sofa before hovering above. Jiyeon panicked and try to struggle from his strong grip.


They both jump when the door bell ring. Chanyeol awkwardly push himself from her and rubbed his neck.


Jiyeon had bright pink cheeks that for sure couldn’t be control by her. She fixed her now-messy hair to give them a little presentable look and cloths then ran away to the door.


She take deep breath and opened the door, with an awkward smile she asked the person. “I-is there’s something you need?”


The person sighed. “No... I just to thought to come because i was busy to come before with Sehun and Kyungsoo... But if you want me to come later then i don’t mind...”


Jiyeon got stuck. 'Now what, one guy is inside and i’m sending him away... Its too rude and beside it won’t be a big problem as Chanyeol is still inside even if the atmosphere will be awkward.'


“Ofcourse come in, my friend is inside too.”


She opened the door wider for him. He quietly come in. Jiyeon following the guy inside.


When they both entered the living room, Chanyeol abruptly standup with horror in his eyes. The guy beside Jiyeon didn’t show any different reaction.


Jiyeon who got confuse look at back and forth. Instantly Baekhyun features calm down. It didn’t take time for Chanyeol to relax as well. Leaving Jiyeon confused.


“Do you guys know each other?” She asked.


The both shook their head. Jiyeon raise her right eyebrow suspiciously, “Chanyeol then why were you shocked when you look at him and Baekhyun why were you so worked up when you saw Chanyeol?” Chanyeol kept quiet.


Baekhyun sighed and talked. “Thats because he’s one of your classmate and i never saw anyone visiting you other then Sehun and Kyungsoo so i was surprised.” he calmly explain.


Jiyeon nodded then her eyes went to Chanyeol who was still staring at Baekhyun with frown. His eyes went to Jiyeon and understand that she wanted an explanation.


He smirked arrogantly towards Baekhyun. “You and Kyungsoo are so close... This guy as well... I was wondering why any guy would visit you at this time of the day so i got shocked.” He had a smug smile.


Jiyeon palm her face mentally. 'Just before some minutes he was forcing himself on me and now he talk like he’s an angel...' before she could give him some cheeky remarks, Baekhyun beat her in it.


“If you say why would any guy visit a girl who live alone at this time of the day then i wonder as well what were YOU doing here at THIS time of the day! And many more questions like why it take her a time to open the door when living room isn’t even far from the door,” Baekhyun eyes blank emphasized the word 'you' and 'this'.


Jiyeon who felt the tension in the room offer the drink to Baekhyun who smirked at her when she turn her back to him and make himself comfortable on the couch.


The two boys have been chatting about many things while Jiyeon keep a distance from them. Its because strangely they were talking like they know each other for a long time. She’s use to the aura that surround Baekhyun but weird enough it felt stronger then ever right at the moment.


Jiyeon thought that Baekhyun was feeling so comfortable with Chanyeol. She felt suffocating sitting with them but Ofcourse she couldn’t leave her guest alone.


“Are you okay Jiyeon? Jiyeon?” Chanyeol called her several times now.


“Yes,” She asked pretending to have headache while clutching her head tightly.


“Whats wrong Jiyeon, are you feeling well?” Baekhyun asked worried.


“I’m fine... Its just headache... I think i need to rest for the day...” Her acting was so good that they immediately believed her.


“We’ll be leaving, if you need anything don’t hesitate to call us... Jiyeon.” Baekhyun huskily told her.


Jiyeon nodded even though she felt weird because baekhyun didn’t use this voice but only once when he stayed the night with her.


Chanyeol bid his goodbye too leaving the girl finally alone.


She went to her bed and look at her phone hesitated. 'Should i tell that to Sehun... What if he come right now... This mean i can’t sleep, better tell him tomarrow because I’m tired right now...'



Next day Chanyeol was standing right outside the building waiting for her, they went to school together.


When she entered the class with Chanyeol, some students cheered at them being friends again. She caught kyungsoo had a frown. She leave to her seat while Chanyeol to his.


“Something happen?” Kyungsoo asked.


Jiyeon smiled widely. “Yeah me and Chanyeol are friends again.” She chirped in his ears. He groaned at her voice level and glared at her.


“I can see that because as long as i remember i have two eyes you know, I’m asking how?” He annoyedly asked.


She told him from A to Z what exactly happened. Kyungsoo listened to each word attentively and he believe there’s something fishy. Baekhyun who never talk to him or even Sehun comfortably why become so comfortable with Chanyeol.


Just like Kyungsoo, Jiyeon find it unique, she believe there’s something wrong with baekhyun but she couldn’t exactly tell that. In a way she learn to trust him and he could only try to be friend with Chanyeol or Chanyeol does understand him in many things letting them act like best friends. Jiyeon wasn’t sure but anything can be true.


The school end, Jiyeon was busy in packing her book when she wondered 'what’ll happen if i stalk him... Atleast i know he sometime stay in school till late late night. So its okay if i stalk him... Sehun can always get me out of the school.'


She was anyway curious about Kyungsoo staying at school. What would be possibly do staying late when school is close? There was nothing interesting in school so what make him thing that school is better then house where a comfy bed locate.


She was hiding in the stairs and she exactly know Kyungsoo is in the abandoned side of school god knows what he’s doing.


When she make sure no one was in the school, she went slowly to the abandoned side even when her heart was thumping in her ribcage. She wondered if Kyungsoo will know she’s here by her fast heart beating.


She hear some kind of tools sound coming from the stairs that located at the end of the corridor. She know kyungsoo is there so she faster her speed.


When she was close enough her steps become light and soft to not get the attention of the guy. She search the area with her eyes, then her eyes landed at the figure who had some kind of old book which is green and grey colour. Slowly her eyes went to the boy’s body and then she realized something is dripping from his hand.


She went close to have a better look only to gasp with wide eyes. She pointed her hand towards the guy’s wrist who now has his attention on her.


“What is this... Are you crazy? Stop that craziness...” Jiyeon stuttered with horror in her eyes.


Its because Kyungsoo had a weird book of supernatural infront of him and the knife was laying beside him with his wrist which was bleeding and the blood was on the words that he write on the floor. The blood didn’t stop, its keep purring on the floor.


Kyungsoo sighed. “What are you still doing in the school?”


The both of them were sitting inside the class, she was sitting a little far from him.


“What were you doing in the school?”


“I wanted to know what you do in school...” she answerd simply.


Kyungsoo sighed and chuckled. “Why are you so curious about many things... You made yourself in things you never wanted to be, you almost dead because of your curiosity yet here you are staying in the school because of your curiosity. I gave up.”


He throw his arms in their, indicating he gave up. “I’m gonna tell you everything you needed to know so please let me talk... I’m so tired of you, you always come out of nowhere to scared the hell out of me,”


Jiyeon finally smiled, knowing he’ll tell her everything. He continued. “I’ll began from the name of the creature. Human are called human beings, there are other creature live like animals, insects and many more. Those supernatural things called 'Gelignite'. Galignite are the most strongest creatures after angels and demons in power. Ofcourse as some humans are bad while some are good the same goes to them. Some Galignite are good while some are bad but they had one king who control them. They live with us and they witnessed many good and bad deeds. Some of them become mad at human beings at their rude behaviour. They talked with their king but he didn’t agreed to them for killing human. Just like that bad Galignite collect those who are against human beings and made their own teams who’ll fight with humans. Their first target was school, they burn six school because the students were out of limits, its seems impossible for them to kill one by one. The reason for human was unknown, guess your school was one of them, but they couldn’t burn this school because of me... I’m a boy who has been choose by the king loyal guards to help them. The bad side got that news and Ofcourse they can’t find me themselves so they needed to choose a human boy who could help them. But Ofcourse in process of all this, they killed students of ill-behavior. Even if they know i’m the one they can’t do anything with me as I’m protected by loyal guard. The same goes to that boy who has been choosed by the opposite side... We needed to end this by killing their leader, right and left hand. This war will simply end like this... They already choose the boy because its been months and i feel that evil aura from our class...”


He sighed and looked aside. Jiyeon who listened attentively asked.


“Galignite... Their name show how powerful they could be... But what were you doing with the book and blood?”


“I’m trying to find the ways to kill Galignite creatures, its not easy but here in the book written how to kill them and i was trying until you come...”


“With your blood?” She ignored his word and asked again.


“Most of the magic and other things work by blood you know. Its not like i wanted to use my blood but that was written in the book which left me no choice.”


“Then tell me are you human or Galignite?” She asked the question which she always wanted to.


He smirked. “Thats the only think left for you to find out, I’m not gonna tell you this one whatever happens oh and you know what i do in school whenever i stay right,”


Jiyeon rolled her eyes but yet he didn’t tell her if he’s human or not...




This one was the longest because i have to end the story soon, hope you like this one and about Galignite, i was finding a word in dictionary which hold the strong meaning and rarely used and i found this one... I know its sound stupid anyway...


What about Chanyeol and Baekhyun, are they really know each other to be comfortable but what about does Chanyeol want from Jiyeon or he’s saying the truth that he wanted to be her friend again. Everything will reveal as the story goes on ^^

Thanks guy for subscribing, commenting and voting, i appreciate them from my heart ^^