CHAPTER ELEVEN

The mysterious boy...?
(FINALE BATTLE)


In a forest in the night time, everything is so calm, Ofcourse leave the animals growls... Especially trees is dangerously danger at this time of the day. The sky is dark with some orange clouds in it that seem like a painting. The cold breeze moving the leaves in rustling rhythm. Almost the perfect silence scenario before the storm.


There three guys stand with a girl being tied to the tree. Her school uniform is dirty with mud, her face is full of tears. Anyone can tell how scared she is. Her body keep shivering but not because of the cold night but because of the three peoples that can kill her any time as they want standing infront.


“Owww please don’t be scared, when we’ll kill you, believe me we’ll let you feel all the pain. Save tears for that moment okay?” Baekhyun creepilly tell her.


Jiyeon’s tears fall more after his statement. Not knowing what to do, she choose to cry all over again.


She don’t no what happened or what didn’t as she’s being tied here from the time she waked up.


“This is seriously annoying, her ugly cries are making me deaf now.” The other guy irritated said.


Chanyeol stare at him for good one minute then look at the girl who was staring back at him with the hope that he might help her with tears and sniffing. With a deep sigh he looked away even if she use to be his friend. Afterall he put an act for being her friend but now he feel guilty making her in such a situation. They could just kill Kyungsoo instead of her but that Baekhyun was so stubborn to listen.


Baekhyun wasn’t satisfied with the idea of killing Kyungsoo alone but Jiyeon as well. Chanyeol oppose it but Baekhyun persuade with excuse she knows the secrets of Galignite creatures which suppose to be hidden so Chanyeol gave up in the end. He gave up but the thing that worried him when Baekhyun said human shouldn’t know if they know then they should die... He wondered if Baekhyun will kill him too after this...


“If her ugly cries making you deaf then i’m dying slowly hearing your each word. Stop this Tao!” Chanyeol finally snapped.


The second guy named Tao acted shocked. “Are you serious, you’re siding the enemy on me. I’m hurt... I’ll kill you because you hurt my feelings!” Tao fumed.


Chanyeol grinned. “Yeah go ahead and try. Don’t blame me if Baekhyun prevent you from doing this.”


Tao groaned and ignored his presense, cursing under his breath.


Ten minutes passed when Baekhyun decided to abruptly standup and made his way to the girl.


“I’m tired of her whining, we should just kill her. Slowly and... painfully.” Baekhyun dangerously muttered getting close to her. He get out a knife which Jiyeon remembered the same that he used before. Chanyeol wanted to protest but Tao stopped.


“Let him, its not like he’ll listen.”


“What! So you’re saying we should let him torture the girl infront of us and we keep quiet. I’m not going to see this!” He snapped at Tao who shrugged and give him the look of i-won’t-help-if-he-wanted-to-kill-you.


Baekhyun bring the knife to the girl’s face. “Last time Sehun healed your wounds that i created... But who’ll do now?... Oh wait no one because its the end honey...” He murmured close to her ear, showing a fake innocent eyes.


“Please... Stop this... I beg you please... They trusted you... I trusted you... You can’t do this... Please Baekhyun... Please don’t...” She try to put the right words between her wails.


Baekhyun acted like he’s thinking, Jiyeon take that as sign to continue.


“You’re not like this... Someone is telling you to do this... Right... Please who ever... is telling you to do this... is wrong...” She begged closing her eyes.


“No. Never. Ever. I’m doing this for myself because i wanted power, i want to control everything and i can’t do this as Kyungsoo is alive... ” With that he placed the sharp edge of the knife on her cheek then lightly push it and Slowly taking it down to her chin. Staring at the blood that come out with blood desire eyes..


“Stop this!”


Chanyeol push Baekhyun a little and stand infront of the girl protectively.


Baekhyun groaned and try to get him out of the way but Chanyeol didn’t budge.


“Are you trying to stand against me? Don’t tell you’re this dump. Get out of my way!” Baekhyun groaned but Chanyeol was firm in his decision.


“You’re acting tough hum... You know you don’t stand a a chance against me...” Baekhyun lowly said.


“Even if i don’t i still have humanity in me... Especially when the girl is... Her...” He whispered the last sentence.


Baekhyun smirked and slowly take his steps towards Chanyeol who stand infront of Jiyeon.


Baekhyun stopped few inches away from Chanyeol, staring at him with move-or-die look.


Chanyeol show no signs of fear, nothing written but pure braveness that say he won’t move whatever happens.


“Guys stop this right now! I believe they’re in there way here... Stop this craziness Chanyeol... You’re being too much!” Tao stopped them but ended up suspicious of Chanyeol’s decision of protecting the girl. He continued.


“Are you perhaps... Siding her... You like her?” Tao asked with serious expression.


Chanyeol gulped. 'This isn’t the good sign... I shouldn’ve been known this was coming... Am i even qualified of facing even one of them... How could i face two... Now if i think again i hope Kyungsoo and his two guards should come fast before these two monster kill me...'


His eyes went to Baekhyun who had the you’re-over look.


“I-I’m not... I was just telling him to kill her later or just kill her without torturing because she’s girl and it hurt my man pride to ignore the girl who’s asking helping... I’m seriously on your side... Why’re you doubting me... I helped you remember...” He mentally sighed when Tao let out a sigh of relief believing his lies.


“Baekhyun stop... I don’t no but i atleast know that there are some humans are just like he described so i think its not wrong to believe in him... Lets just kill her later or use her infront of king guards.” Tao told him.


Chanyeol grinned knowing his plan work. His eyes wonder when his eyes meet Baekhyun’s dark orb staring at him angrily. Chanyeol shrugged playfully at him which Baekhyun response by scoffing and rolling his eyes.


Jiyeon was silent as she couldn’t understand what happened. Was Chanyeol saving her... Was he protecting her... He made Baekhyun suspicious at himself...


Her cries stoped down but the pink nose and puffy eyes take place. Headache as well didn’t let her cool down as it was throbbing like her heart.


After half hour Tao groaned. “This isn’t good. I’m tired...” He muttered to no one particular.


“Yeah right, we would be having fun if Chanyeol didn’t stuck his leg in way.” Baekhyun blamed Chanyeol who rolled his eyes.


“Yah don’t start it Baekhyun, lets just kill her without torture or lets send Chanyeol away so his pride wouldn’t hurt when she’ll ask for help. Sounds good right.” Tao mocked.


Chanyeol wasn’t please with their ideas. Nor the girl heard them as she was sleeping after hours of crying. Chanyeol wanted to do something as he was so nervous.


Baekhyun and Tao stand up making their way to the girl who’s sleeping with tired body. Chanyeol panicked and asked quickly.


“Y-yah wait i told you to n-”


“We’ll kill her without torturing, we’re thirsty for blood and it’ll entertain watching her die. Don’t worry Chanyeol we won’t go against your wish.” Baekhyun smirked, reading Chanyeol like a book.


They both stand close to her while Chanyeol was busy thinking biting his nails. He was frustrated at himself for being weak and loser who couldn’t even protect the girl.


Baekhyun’s knife was on her neck but he didn’t push in as he lead it towards her heart then his eyes went to her face yet she’s sleeping soundly. He could feel her body hot temperature.


“Just finish it, i wanted to see her die.” Tao growled. Baekhyun held the knife tightly to push it but someone push him and he move a little, with anger he looked back to shout at Chanyeol.


His eyes widened at the culprit, immediately he take three big steps back. It didn’t take time for his surprised expressionto turn into calm one with a slight smirk that say i-know-you would-come.


“Hand yourself peacefully or we have to forcefully.” Luhan firmly said with serious expression.


Baekhyun look at Tao who stand beside and nodded a little at him before turning to Luhan and Sehun again.


“I prefere to hand myself to you forcefully, if thats okay with you Mr forceful.” Baekhyun mocked.


Luhan and Sehun hold a look with each other before Sehun stare at kyungsoo who stand at his left side. He give him eye message which Kyungsoo understand so he nod.


“Then we’ll get you forcefully if thats what you like.” Luhan mocked him back.


They were getting ready for violence meanwhile Kyungsoo sneaked behind them towards Chanyeol who isn’t farfrom where they stand.


They actually saw Chanyeol talking and stopping Baekhyun and Tao from hurting the girl and they step in just in time which was the last moment for her life.


“Well well, Shall we began?” Baekhyun smirked.


“You do know you don’t stand a chance against us and yet here you’re acting like you’re something which is obvious you’re not.” Sehun arrogantly stated. Loving the frown Baekhyun had just now.


“You’ll beg for mercy Sehun, I’ll teach your pretty small brain to not mess with us.” said Baekhyun with dark face.


“We’ll see then.” Sehun confidently replied.


Baekhyun nor Tao take any step as they’re smart enough to not jump on their tomb with their feets.


Seeing how they’re not moving, Sehun take initiative and went forward to attack with nothing in his hand but pure body strength.


His hand was close to Baekhyun’s jaw but didn’t come in contect as in a blink of an eye Baekhyun was nowhere to be found. Sehun who stopped his move stand with defend posture. Looking at each direction while one think run in his brain, Baekhyun isn’t an ordinary person as he got the speed which could lead the Galignite guards to death but as every thing has advantages, the disadvantages follow it behind.


As Baekhyun has the speed as an advantage then Sehun sensed that Baekhyun is weak physically which is all true.


Sehun smirked at his thought, how more easy it could get to kill the boy by controlling his mind and killing him inside. But Ofcourse he need to find the boy and proberly will leave Tao for Luhan to handle which he thought isn’t hard for someone as Luhan. He thought everything will work according to the plan he made mentally. Ofcourse he could tell Luhan by mental message.


He calm down and focused with his ears to find a Baekhyun who’s isn’t far from there. Everything become silent as Sehun blocked every sound but Baekhyun’s from his ears.


He heard something moving, he try to listen with his eyes closed. There the same sound come from different direction at different seconds. Sehun tried his best to focus on that sound which he believe is belong to Baekhyun.


He’s thankful that Luhan is already taking care of tao who’re not here at the moment.


The sound keep coming but the fact is that Sehun notice is Baekhyun is walking in circles around Sehun which Sehun conclude as Baekhyun wanted to distract him.


Sehun smirked knowing Baekhyun’s routine by now make himself ready go caught the boy in his next step which’ll happen in two seconds.


Sehun flew with high speed he could make and there he punch Baekhyun’s stomach on the spot before throwing another punch to make him weak for a while.


Baekhyun thought his jaw broked because of the sharp pain he felt. He was busy to take care of the pain when sehun smirked before sitting down and focused without moving from his place. In ten second Baekhyun’s soulless body fall down with thud.


“Welcome in my world Byun Baekhyun.” Sehun welcomed the guy who stand infront him. Baekhyun wear the fearful face as he do realize he’s in a place where everything is controlled by Sehun himself and all Baekhyun can do is to prevent himself get hurt. Even a little scratch will leave a deep cut on his real body as Sehun’s attack will be fifty times powerful then real world.


Sehun smirked standing like he doesn’t care anything, or more like the world isn’t his hand.



While Sehun and Baekhyun are busy in their own world Luhan was fighting with Tao. Its not like Tao was any stronger but the fact he’s faster taking time for Luhan to focus or even think.


Unlike Baekhyun, Tao is physically strong as well. Ofcourse everyone is lacking in something. If Tao is phiscallyly strong then Baekhyun had other ability.


“Uhh argh...” Luhan moaned in pain as Tao kicked his chest making him flew far and bumped with the tree before falling face on the grass and mud.


Tao ran to him, grabbing him from hair and bored his face with his knuckles. Before Tao could lay another powerful punch Luhan kicked him with his knee on his abdomen.


Tao groaned and bent down only to get head up with Luhan’s hand, there Luhan give him the piece of his mind by shinkick on his face, mostly nose.


Tao fall down in pain, shouting in anger. When he lift his head up to meet Luhan’s eyes which were blank for now. Tao touched his black bruise and blood that come out from his nose. He didn’t bother to clean as his anger build up in him.


“YOU’LL PAY FOR THAT!!” Tao roared and brisk towards the guy with an unhuman speed.


He jumped up and double rolled before drilling his feet in Luhan’s stomach who couldn’t react as Tao was way beyond faster.


The blood came out freely like a water from Luhan mouth as the latter smirked at what he did to the strong creature. With an arrogant voice, he said. “Oh my dear, it wasn’t as strong as it should yet looking at you coughing blood like this, is almost like the mountain fall on you. Poor you.”


Luhan try to make with his body shaking a little as Tao’s kick wasn’t a joke to start with. The pain was great even Luhan can’t take it.


Tao believed the victory was his as he charged forward to give one punch of hell on the former face to knock him out completely. Just as he was few steps away from him, Luhan try to sit and closed his eyes chanting some words which barely reached Tao’s ears.


Tao was almost in his way when suddenly everything stopped, his movement stopped. His powerful punch was in the mid air. The only person who could move was Luhan and Tao’s brain that was functioning, other then that nothing.


Luhan take that chance by moving aside as he don’t have much time, as he’s weak now so the time control power of his won’t work more then two minutes.


After two minutes everything become like it was and Tao’s hard punch get in touch with tree, his hand is proberly get bad cuts and graze.


Luhan was not good but good enough to defend himself from the latter attack.


Meanwhile Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were trying to release Jiyeon from the mighty ropes that couldn’t be ripped nor opened. Strong enough to the fact making the both guys to doubt if it was really human rope and not made of spell.


“What should we do, my hands are seriously hurting so much...” Kyungsoo complained.


Chanyeol move his hand on his hair with frustrated sigh he stare at Kyungsoo. “Its useless, i think they used some kind of spell so it can’t be easily ripped off... There might be a way for us...”


They both looked at the girl who still sleeping like a dead chicken. Kyungsoo scoffed not believing she was heavy sleeper even in such a situation.


Deciding on what to do, suddenly they both stare at each other in the same time with light bulb on their heads.


“Are you thinking what i’m thinking?” Kyungsoo asked with hopeful smile.


Chanyeol beamed and nodded excitedly. “Yeah are you thinking the same, then lets go before the time run out, come thats way out.” he pointed at some direction.


Kyungsoo frowned. “What run? What the hell are you talking about Park Chanyeol?”


Chanyeol innocently stare at Kyungsoo. “So... Um you... didn’t mean to escape. Escape like run for our life.” he asked unsure.


Everything was silent at that moment. Kyungsoo was glaring at him, Chanyeol felt uneasy and faked a smile. “O-okay then... Do you have other plan?” he asked hoping Kyungsoo wouldn’t nag him for stupid and cowardly thoughts.


Kyungsoo sighed and motioned him to come closer and began to explain in his ear. “We can’t do something but i think there bla bla bla.” Chanyeol was nodding at his each words with serious expression or atleast Kyungsoo hope so.


Baekhyun was panting by running from Sehun’s wrath. The case was no different for Sehun as he was running all over to caught the guy. Baekhyun was running because he don’t want to face him as Sehun is strong and he’s hundred percent sure he’ll die with Sehun’s kick or even punch. As Sehun is the one who control this and the effect will fifty times powerful so he simply don’t want to risk.


Sehun stopped in his track. This was going nowhere if they keep running like its marathon.


Sehun get the sword out of nowhere. It was average size. Sehun upward it and targeted Baekhyun who was panting not knowing exactly what Sehun was going to do. Sehun smirked knowing its the end and the thought of ending everything give him a pleasurable feeling and a heavy weight lift off him making his heart feel lightly. The memories come to him being with his family. He was happy before going on to the mission for king but things changed after. His relationship got thick with his family as he tell them about his mission. Which is he doesn’t care but to finish it, it doesn’t matter if he come back alive.


He snapped out of it and focused on Baekhyun, aiming his heart. He backward the sword and strongly push it forward.


Baekhyun’s eyes widened at the sword that was coming to him, his eye become small and dark. And before Sehun can understand what was happening, the sword was aiming to him. Blinking his eyes he get another sword and defend himself while stopping the sword with his.


“W-what was that?” Sehun asked unbelievably pointing at him.


Baekhynu scoffed before glaring at the former. “You think i couldn’t do this? Please... remember Jiyeon dreamed about me, the things that moved in her apartment was because of me. I control you guys mind and make you hallucinating. I thought you know it but now i realize you were stupid to even know that.”


“Then why were you running like a coward a while ago?”


“Thats because i don’t want to risk my life... Even if i can control things here yet you’re the guard so thats the simple theory you should have understand it. Shouldn’t you.”


With that Sehun smirked now now what he could say when Baekhyun was totally right.


Sehun formed an storm, not the powerful like the previous with Kai but still a storm, knowing Baekhyun could stop it, he make another plan Ofcourse Baekhyun can focus on one thing at one time and reverse it on him, if not one then two, if even not two then three. No more then three at a time. So he motioned the storm and just at the same time he made thunders and motioned them too with last getting the power of dark ending it.


Baekhyun first try to reverse the storm, it take kind a power but in the same time the other thunders come his way taking his attention and before he could deal with thunders and storm the dark hole come on him with taking everything inside. The bright light shown up making everything white bright around Baekhyun then after that everything ending it in a flash.




Meanwhile Luhan was teaching Tao’s head a lesson by < zinging it in the ground. Getting his anger on the boy’s skull because Tao slap him on his right cheek. Making his pale cheek turn into light shade of pink.


After awhile Luhan get up as he was satisfied with his so-called-revenge.


He pointed at the laying Tao. “Next time make sure slap anywhere but not cheeks, this is the biggest offense for any kind of male or maybe female too but i don’t care. As long as your palm doesn’t slap my face.”


Tao wanted to roll his eyes but he couldn’t as he was feeling dizzy. With last kick on the guy’s jaw Luhan checked his surroundings. He realized they came so far after beating each other.


Luhan went to the boy and bent down to grab his arms but Tao was fast and twisted Luhan’s right hand and get up before throwing him away from his arms. Luhan dodged the ground and flew to Tao to pay him back but Tao moved faster and kicked him with powerful triple kicks that send Luhan far away.


Luhan standup right away but Tao was looking at the other side with concern face. There Tao ran away while Luhan don’t get what’s wrong with him and follow him.


Baekhyun got conscious with his body hurting. He was almost dead if the fact of him being not Galignite true. He stare behind the poker face of Sehun.


Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were standing with Jiyeon still being tied which Baekhyun could careless but he bored his eyes at his target who was looking at him back.


Baekhyun smirked. 'Atleast i should kill him... I’ll not die alone... Even if thats my death then be it. Anyway i’ll die in one way or other but i’ll not die alone... I’ll take him with me... I’ll. Kill. Him.'


Baekhyun stare at the confuse Sehun who try to pretend like he’s not confuse. Baekhyun with his all might kicked Sehun in the neck and storm to his target and get the knife in his way before shouting.


“YOU’RE DEAD KYUNGSOO!!!!” Kyungsoo stand infront of Jiyeon with Chanyeol at his side with serious expression.


Sehun was late in reaction to know what was happening. Baekhyun laughed evilly and there stab the knife in with his head down. He heard a gasp... It sound like a girl... He lifted his head to look at kyungsoo and Chanyeol standing beside and he looked at the direction of his knife that had cut the ropes that tied Jiyeon to the tree. His eyes went to meet the girl’s pure eyes only to noticed the shock. Before he could do something he was pinned down on the ground with Sehun’s sword on his neck. Baekhyun seems like he gaveup now with eyes closed and hands lay beside him lifelessly.


Kyungsoo and Chanyeol sighed in relief, smiling at each other because Kyungsoo’s plan worked how the ropes would open. Jiyeon who was still confused with swollen face looked at them both.


Kyungsoo her hair gently before pushing her to himself. Looking at her face tell how hard it was on her. She hugged him back feeling his warmth. This is the feeling she wanted to feel from the beginning of all this drama and troubles.


They were having a moment of their life with Chanyeol smiling beside them with the look of that-young-love. Even though he’s young himself.


Suddenly something push Sehun from Baekhyun so hard making Sehun’s head to slam on tree.


Their eyes went to the culprit and it was none other then Tao who helped Baekhyun to standup.


Just after a moment Luhan appeared too. Sehun standup with a frown with Luhan.


“Well well, we come back to the place where we began it... What a coincidence.” Luhan ironically stated.


Without them realizing Tao was giving him the half power of his so that Baekhyun can fight again.


Sehun and Luhan both marched towards them but Tao was fast as he went behind them both with Baekhyun infront.


Tao grab Sehun’s hand spinning him before lifting him and slamming him down.


Luhan on the other hand stopped Baekhyun’s not so powerful punch as he grab it tightly and pinned him on floor and sit on him. Being lazy as he was he didn’t went to help Sehun.


Sehun angrily get up made Tao’s face kiss the ground. Before he tied his hands in magic rope which was so strong for Tao to even move his hands. Realizing its the end Tao bent his head... Losing all hopes.


Luhan did the same to Baekhyun and make them sit but with a little distance between each other.


The sky become dark just at the moment. Jiyeon who don’t no what happened panicked but as Kyungsoo was beside her he calm her down telling its nothing Which she Ofcourse didn’t believe. Who would when suddenly the sky become grey in the blind of an eye.


A hole was made in the sky with a two person coming down. They make their way to Chanyeol and Baekhyun before dragging them but one of them looked at them. “You guys did well... especially Sehun. The king said he’s proud at you guys... especially Sehun. We’re all proud and respect you guys more then before... especially S-”


“Yeah yeah we got it especially Sehun. Anything else?” Luhan asked with jealously dripping from his voice.


The other chuckled even its true Sehun was the one who did most of the thing with Luhan being nothing but lazy .


“I wanted to ask them some questions if you don’t mind... Kris...” Sehun asked seriously.


Kris stopped his step, everyones attention was on Sehun as he was giving his whole attention to the ground. The ground might blush maybe if sehun keep looking at it like this. Who knows if the ground has feelings right, you can’t judge.


Kris sighed and let them sit. “Did you guys know your leader was here in this school?” Sehun asked. And when he did, it raised the curiosity of Kyungsoo and Luhan but Chanyeol and Jiyeon were confused.


“What are you talking about... Why? Was he with us?” Baekhyun asked nonchalantly.


“Yes he was. He even said you, Tao nor Chanyeol realized it and that its pathetic.” Sehun replied.


Baekhyun scoffed. “Ofcourse he would do that. Its not like me or Tao ever liked him. We were with him for our own good... While he was for his own... My and Tao’s actual plan was to kill kyungsoo and you two then our leader so that we could control everything...” Baekhyun admitted.


Sehun stare at them in disbelieve before shaking his head in disappointment gesturing Kris to take them away.


“Finally the peace!” Chanyeol smiled widely staring at each faces.


Jiyeon narrowed her eyebrow at him. “You tell me, how did you involve in their work?”


Chanyeol smiled realizing everyone was eavesdropping to their conversation and laughed off. “I’ll tell you guys everything but while we walk because i’m seriously tired and the sun will come in half hour. I don’t believe we didn’t sleep the whole night. Oh wait you slept.” He pointed at Jiyeon.


Jiyeon glared at him, Chanyeol smiled stupidly and began his side story.


“The day when when you meet me in the Streets and ask me why i was crying... That was the day i met them and i was so scared knowing creatures like them existed in this world. Then the day after they persuade me to help them and they’ll leave me if i found the chosen boy... After a long time when i wanted to be friend Jiyeon... I didn’t mean to but i just don’t like to see her with Kyungsoo because i thought she things Kyungsoo is better then me. Just after a while Baekhyun came, i was actually surprise to see him there... I mean i never know he was friend with Jiyeon. Then he give me eyes messages to act like we don’t no each other. So we acted like to mock each other there... But after that we’re talking comfortably which i only thought would be suspicious when i get home... Baekhyun told me that night that Kyungsoo was chosen one...”


Chanyeol take a deep breath to continue. “I throw the envelop and you guys doubted Kai would be the chosen one, me, Baekhyun and Tao were happy to know that he was being accused and that way Kyungsoo followed Kai today morning giving Baekhyun all the opportunity to take Jiyeon. Then we realized kai was Galignite. But from you Sehun we realized he was the leader and yeah after that story you know you guys came and all.” Chanyeol finished the whole story of his side even though there were something he didn’t tell thinking its not important. The silence hugged them, the comfortable one with the sweet morning adding the fresh cold breeze.


For the first time after months Jiyeon, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Luhan and Sehun went home to have a peaceful night. Ofcourse the two students skip their lessons of the next day and sleep all day long with fresh mind as ever. Kyungsoo... well there’s still things need to explain from his side...




So i believe every mystery has solved except two things. What is Kyungsoo and how come he’s studing when he already graduated with good result. Other then that anything you guys don’t understand or something which i didn’t explain, don’t hesitate to ask ^^

There’s still one last chapter to come... I don’t no but i love this story of mine so much that i’m actually feeling a real happiness from my heart for writing it...

Thanks for those who comments, subscribes and votes... I’m really really pleased with them and i love to read them as well ^^