Chapter 59

Dance.

 

Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows, turning his head back to Sungyeol, who trembled as he heard his dad’s voice. Myungsoo looked out the window, seeing a figure duck at the same time.

Myungsoo narrowed his eyes, seeing that the figure was now peeking over the railing of the building next door.

“How much do you want this time?” Myungsoo said as he kept his eyes fixed on the figure outside. Sungyeol’s dad realised that Myungsoo had spotted him and stood up completely, showing Myungsoo his much feared face. Myungsoo gulped as the painful memories returned to him. Sungyeol followed Myungsoo’s gaze, as he began trembling more as he saw the eyes of his father glued onto him.

“Let’s say 100 million won? I’ll promise to leave you alone for the rest of your life.” Sungyeol’s dad said as he smirked. Myungsoo’s breathed hitched up, it was a heavy price to pay, but the amount would give them freedom for the rest of their life.

“If I get you your money, you need to promise to never appear before us again, or I will press charges on you and Daeyeol.” Myungsoo said as he heard a chuckle on the other line.

“Getting serious ey boy? You have grown up, learning to make these deals. Fine, I will never appear in front of you again, but I want one last thing besides the money.”

Myungsoo bit his lip, looking over at his smirking face.

“I want Sungyeol to give me the money himself. I want him to face me and give me the money with his own two hands. I want him to come alone, you come along and I will put him through more pain then he has ever felt. Understood?” Myungsoo closed his eyes. *Of course he would pull one of these stupid tricks.* Myungsoo turned his head over to Sungyeol, nodding to him to see if he was okay, Sungyeol hesitantly nodded back to him.

“Deal, but if you hurt him when I’m not there, prepare for your death.” Myungsoo threatened as his hand balled up into a fist.

“I will give you 24 hours to get this money, or else.” He said as Myungsoo heard the cracks of Sungyeol’s dad’s fingers on the other line. Myungsoo gulped, as he agreed. “I’ll meet Sungyeol alone at the top of this building tomorrow. Don’t be late.” He said as a shrill laughter sounded, Myungsoo clenched his teeth as the line was cut off.

He turned around and faced Sungyeol, as he stood up, looking out the window as seeing that the figure of his father was disappearing quickly into the building.

“W-w-what did he want?” Sungyeol stuttered.

“He wants more money, and he promised to leave us alone for the rest of our lives… but…”

“But?” Sungyeol asked as Myungsoo let out a heavy sigh.

“…but he wants you yourself to give it to him.”

Sungyeol’s eyes widened as he thought of his dad’s evil face, he shook his head violently as Myungsoo placed a hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

“You’re allowed to come along right?” Sungyeol asked as his hope rose, but dropped immediately as Myungsoo shook his head sadly.

“S-s-so… I n-need to…. S-see him… a-alone?” Sungyeol stuttered as Myungsoo nodded. 

~~~

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN! haha in the process of planning my next fic, does that tell you anything about this fic? (: yeah... it's POSSIBLY coming to an end soon... BUT i'm just planning in case i forget the storyline xD ANYWAYS... 

THANKYOU FOR READING AND SUPPORTING MY FIC! YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO; COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! THANKYOU AND SARANGHAE! <3