Chapter 31

Dance.

Woohyun and Jae Ni entered the doctor’s office, as he told them to sit down. They bowed their heads respectfully and sat down.

He began explaining things about the brace, and how she needed to keep the brace on every second of the day, except for when she was showering. She sighed and nodded, looking down as she thought of how hard it would be to cope with the brace on.

“Is there anything I can do without the brace on?” Jae Ni asked as the doctor nodded.

“It is good for your spine if you swim once in a while, only then can you take off the brace.” She and Woohyun nodded.

“Now this is the brace.” The doctor said, as he lifted a big plastic brace onto the table. Jae Ni and Woohyun gasped at the size of it, Jae Ni could feel her body being weighed down by the thought. “It weights quite a lot, but after you wear it for a while, you will get used to it.” The doctor assured, as he patted the brace. “The brace might cause some discomfort and irritation to the skin, so you should wear a thin layer underneath the brace.”

He pulled out a thin shirt from the draw next to him, and held it out to Jae Ni. She unfolded the shirt, and inspected it closely as Woohyun felt the material.

“It is extremely thin, so it will not make you feel like there are more layers than needed.” Jae Ni nodded as he offered to help her wear the brace. “You can change into that shirt in the room next door if you wish.”

Jae Ni stood up, making her way to the room next door as she closed the door behind her. She came out a few minutes later in only her jeans, undergarments and the undershirt.

Woohyun gulped as he saw her s-line figure, and forced himself to turn away in case he did anything he would regret, because after all, he was a fully grown male with raging hormones.

She walked up to the doctor, who seemed as if he was not bothered by Jae Ni’s half state. He told her to turn around, as he readied the brace.

It felt as if Jae Ni were about to fall over as soon as the doctor let go of the brace. She was about to topple over, but Woohyun quickly caught her.

“Woah Jae Ni, gwenchana?” he asked, as he looked at the ridiculously heavy brace on Jae Ni. She nodded and smiled weakly as she attempted to stand up on her own again.

“Is it supposed to be this heavy?” She asked as the doctor nodded once again.

“Like I said before, you will get used to it after a while.”Jae Ni sighed as she nodded. 

~~~

OMG I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! Just so much has been happening lately... -sigh- enrolling for my new school, and organising where i'll get all the books and stuff i need from... so much to do.... At least I get to skip school of Friday ~ Going to the uniform shop ~

Well i'm sorry if that sounds like a lame excuse, but it's a big thing for me, so please be patient (: 

I'll update a few times today ~

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING EVERYONE! I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCHILY! <3