Chapter 23

Dance.

“Oh Daeyeol, what do you have next?” Jae Ni asked, as she collected her bag from her locker.

“Oh, I’ve got vocal practice. What about you?”

“Sport.” She said quietly. Daeyeol noticed the change in her tone, and tilted his head to the side.

“Why? Don’t you like sport?” Jae Ni shook her head.

“I…Just can’t do sport…” She explained, making Daeyeol more confused that he already was. Just at that moment, the bell rung for the beginning  of class and Jae Ni gasped. “I’ll explain it to you later, gotta get to class. See you later Daeyeol Oppa!” She began running down the corridor, frantically trying to find her way to the right class.

Daeyeol laughed and shook his head, turning around and heading to his class that was just down the corridor.

~~~

Jae Ni stopped in front of the gymnasium door, pushing as it creaked open. The door opened slowly, and once again, all eyes were on Jae Ni.

Just like her other classes, she introduced herself. The students smiled in approval as class started.

“Come on Jae Ni, keep up.” The teacher ushered, telling Jae Ni to catch up to the rest of the class, who were running up and down the basketball courts. Jae Ni scrunched up her face, attempting to run faster, but tumbling over as a sharp pain from her back shot through her body.

The entire class stopped what they were doing, worriedly running over to Jae Ni’s side and asking if she was okay. The pain in her spine was taking over her body, seeing the pain she was in, many of the students rushed to call for help.

The school nurse burst through the doors, rushing to Jae Ni with her first aid kit in her hand.
“Can you try and roll over to you side so I can see what’s wrong?” She asked as Jae Ni nodded painfully.

She groaned in pain as she rolled onto her side, the nurse and the student gasped as she hitched up Jae Ni’s shirt up to her stomach.

A dark sickly purple mark was spreading out around her back, as if it were a huge bruise. Jae Ni shut her eyes tightly, tears finding their way out.

“Someone call an ambulance.” The nurse ordered. One of the students took her phone out of her pocket, dialing the number quickly and stuttering into the phone. The call ended and she moved the phone from her ear.

“They’ll be here in a few minutes.”

~~~

A few minutes ticked by, as the class waited anxiously as Jae Ni lie motionlessly in pain on the floor. The door burst open once again, revealing two paramedics carrying a stretcher. They ran to Jae Ni, who was still groaning in pain. They inspected her back carefully, giving her a small temporary pain killer as they lifted her up onto the stretcher.

Jae Ni groaned in pain once again as they lifted her up off the floor, hurrying to the ambulance. There was now a large crowd surrounding the ambulance and whispers filled the air. The whispers though, were of worry; all of the students who were surrounding the area were scared for Jae Ni’s wellbeing.

Inside the ambulance, the pain was taking over Jae Ni, and she felt as if her entire back was about to catch into flames from the pain. The paramedic was mumbling soothing words into Jae Ni’s ear in hope to take her mind off the pain. But her words were just making Jae Ni hurt more.

~~~

After a ride in the ambulance that had felt like years for Jae Ni, they finally came to a stop in front of the hospital. The door was opened automatically by another paramedic, and they quickly got to work. Rolling Jae Ni into the hospital as the eyes of doctors and patients followed her every move.

She was rolled into the emergency room, where she was carefully inspected for what was wrong. Since there was no extreme surgery happening, she completely conscious the whole time, and after a while, the pain began to fade away, and she began to feel extremely tired.

The nurse injected some anaesthetic into Jae Ni’s IV drip. Jae Ni soon lost consciousness as the doctors and nurses continued to figure out what was wrong.

~~~

You know what you got to do, throw your hands in the air if you feel it too ~ "Alive - Junsu"

ANNYEONG PEOPLE! How's life? ~ HAHA XD -sigh- info night for my new school is coming closer, someone SAVE ME! 

The uniform is a really ugly orange... seriously... they ran out of colours from the rainbow didn't they? :L not a pretty orange... a like.... highlighter orange after you write over black with it..... bleh.... :P

THANKYOU EVERYONE FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING! SARANGHAEYO! 

Time to keep my head down and continue writing :L 

3 more hours, then it will be my birthday eve :D YAY ^^ gonna have like 3 celebrations with 3 different groups of people ~