Chapter 49

Dance.

Jae Ni looked through her newly packed wardrobe. She had just finished packing her belongings into her new room at Woollim Entertainemtn. She was lucky enough to not be sharing a room with another person, since she was still awkward around new people, after her experience with Daeyeol and 2PM.

She continued to skim through all her clothes, stopping at a small black dress. She pulled it out, holding it in front of her body as she looking into the mirror. She pouted, putting it back into the wardrobe to continue looking. *Too party-like.*

The only reason why she was looking for a ‘high-class’ dress was because of the restaurant she was going to. Her dad’s words were also continuing to float around her head. “don’t put bad impressions on yourself.”

She finally stopped at a small white dress with a big bow on the front. She smiled as she pulled it out, and repeated what she did with the other dress. She nodded as she put it on her bed, looking through her shoes and stopping at a pair of white heels.

“Perfect.” She said as she clapped once and smiled. “Now what should I do with this bird’s nest?” she said as she looked into the mirror at her messy hair.

She pouted as she moved her head from side to side, looking at both sides of her hair and pouting.

After a few minutes of perfecting her hair, she had decided to curl it. She smiled and applied some light makeup. She did not usually put so much effort into her appearance, considering that most of the time when she went out; she was with Infinite and needed to wear hats and glasses to cover up her identity.

She slipped on her dress and her shoes, turning around and looking into the mirror one more time before taking her bag quickly and making her way to the door. She had just grabbed onto the door handle until she stopped in her tracks. Jae Ni stepped back to the mirror, tilting her head to the side to see the large scar on the side of her neck. *They’ll probably ask me a lot of questions if I leave it visible.*

She decided to cover it up with some foundation before she headed out, closing the door and locking it behind her.

~~~

After a short while, she finally arrived at the Italian restaurant where she would see her parents for the first time in a few months. She still dreaded the thought of seeing her dad, but after all he had done to her, she still was slightly thankful to him for allowing her to stay in his household.

She opened the door, and the small bell above the door tinkled. She looked around, as a waiter came up to her with a towel draped over his arm. He bowed 90 degrees to her, to which she bowed lightly in return. He gestured for her to follow him; she followed him slowly, as they neared a small table in the corner of the restaurant.

She immediately recognised her mother’s smiling face, and her dad’s normal smirk. The only person she didn’t realise was a man whose back was facing her. After seeing that her parents were looking behind him, he turned around.

Jae Ni’s eyes widened and fear flashed in her eyes. It was him. 

~~~

Cliffhanger again :L hello my beautiful subbies, thankyou for supporting my fic <3 and please don't be a silent reader ^^ 

Went uniform and book shopping yesterday.... what type of yr 9 needs 8 text books and 3 reading books?! It's more than my sister and she's in yr 11 next year... gosh... anyways...

THANKYOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING! PLEASE COMMENT! JEONGMAL SARANGHAEYO! <3