Chapter 53

Dance.

Jae Ni flopped down on her bed, looking up at the ceiling and thinking. *So Jae Min is my brother. Jae Min… brother…. Jae Min… brother.*

“ARGHH!” She yelled, rolling around on her bed. *Why didn’t anyone tell me this earlier?*

She hurried to find her phone, desperately trying to get a hold of Woohyun. She needed someone to talk to, and the first person she could turn to was Woohyun. The ringing of the phone sounded in Infinite’s dorms. Sungjong noticed it first, and followed the ringing to Woohyun’s phone. He picked it up, looking at the caller ID and looking around for Woohyun.

“WOOHYUN HYUNG! JAE NI IS CALLING!” He called, as Woohyun came out of the bathroom shirtless. His hair was slightly wet and he was reached out for the phone. Sungjong held the phone back, looking down at Woohyun’s hand in disgust. “Go wash your hands; I’ll talk to Jae Ni first.”

Sungjong accepted the call.

“JAE NI!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He yelled. Jae Ni held the phone a good metre away from her face, scrunching up her face and touching her ear.

“Don’t yell Sungjong Oppa, my ears are going explode.” She laughed as he apologised. “It’s okay.”

“So how have you been? How’s your dorm? Is it pretty? Do you have a roommate? Is she pretty? Do you need me to decorate your room? How’s your neck? Does it hurt? Are you hungry?” He rambled on and on, not giving Jae Ni anytime to answer any of the questions.

“Yah Sungjong, be quiet you know she can’t answer all of your questions.” Woohyun’s voice sounded from the back as he walked out from the bathroom. Sungjong pouted.

“Woohyun Hyung is here. CALL ME NEXT TIME!” Sungjong yelled into the phone as Woohyun was pulling it away. Woohyun waved Sungjong off. Sungjong pouted some more and walked out of the room, in search for someone else to annoy.

Woohyun chuckled as he pressed the phone up against his ear.

“Annyeong yeobo.” He said as Jae Ni pretended to gag on the other line. Woohyun chuckled some more.

“So cheesy.” Jae Ni said as she scrunched up her face.

“Too bad I like cheese.” Woohyun said as Jae Ni giggled. “Anyways, what’s up?”

“I just found out something REALLY big, but I think it’d be better if I told you face to face.”

“Okay, where do we meet?”

“How about that park near your dorm?”

“Okay, I’ll be there in 5 minutes. See you then, MUAH SARANGHAE!” Woohyun said as Jae Ni giggled.

“Nado Saranghae! ANNYEONG!” She said. There was a short silence, before Jae Ni began. “You hang up first.”

“Anio, you first.”

“Nahuh, you first.”

“Lady’s first, unless you’re calling me a lady.” Woohyun laughed as Jae Ni pouted.

“I might be.” Jae Ni joked as Woohyun faked a cry.

“But I want to be the boyfriend!” He exclaimed as Jae Ni giggled some more.

“Araso araso, I’ll hang up first.” She said as she stopped talking. A few more moments of silence engulfed the two of them.

“You were trying to trick me!” Woohyun cried as Jae Ni giggled once again. Jae Ni quickly hung up. Woohyun looked down at his phone in disbelief, the constant beeping signalling that she had hung up. “She really hung up on me!”

Woohyun chuckled and shook his head, looking over at the clock hanging on the wall.

“KAJA!” 

~~~

what an extremely cheesy chapter :L well i felt like my fic was beginning to lack some cheese, and that the wooni couple was lacking some lurveeeeeee so there you go xD

currently in the process of planning my fic, so this fic MIGHT end soon, depends if any new ideas come up (: 

if anyone has read my myungsoo fic (Do You Remember Our Last Goodbye) [check it out if you haven't already :D]; well anyways, I was wondering if I should plan it all out prior to writing, or if I should just write whatever comes into my mind. Also, I was wondering if I should continue with my third person POV and add small parts that are in certain peoples' POVs, or if I should just write my next entire fic in 'your' perspective. Comment below and tell me what you think (: 

@infinitelover113: haha yeah my parents force me to watch the news, or else 'i will get kidnapped by strangers'... -shrugs- LOOOOOOOOL

THANKYOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING! PLEASE COMMENT! SARANGHAEYO! <3