Chapter 18

Dance.

 

“JAE NI! JAE NI! GUYS HELP!” Sungjong yelled desperately, as Jae Ni lay limp in his arms. The boys came running at Sungjong’s cries, gasping at Jae Ni’s bruised body. Sungyeol let out a scream, covering his eyes as he saw blood beginning to stain the front of Jae Ni’s shirt.

L ran to Sungyeol, knowing that he hated blood and was traumatised by it. He pulled Sungyeol into his embrace, guiding him into a nearby room. L came out shortly, returning to Jae Ni’s aid. (A/N: It might be random now, but it’ll probably become a side story (: )

“Quickly, bring her to my room.” Sunggyu ordered, as Woohyun picked Jae Ni up carefully. He lay her on Sunggyu’s bed, not caring that her blood was now seeping onto the covers around her.

“Get me the first aid kit.” Sunggyu ordered once again as Hoya sprinted off. He came back in a matter of seconds, panting with the first aid kit in his hand. Sunggyu pulled Jae Ni’s shirt up slightly, seeing a deep gash down the front of her stomach.

Sunggyu gasped, seeing the blood continuously flowing out of her wound. He grabbed a few bandages from the first aid kit, frantically wrapping it around Jae Ni in hope for the blood to stop. It soon slowed down, the bandage becoming a frightening shade of red. He calmly swapped the bandage with a new one. *Be strong Jae Ni, I know you can do it.*

Sungyeol came out of his room slowly, making his way over to the boys, minus Sunggyu, who were sitting in a circle in the lounge room.

“Sungjong-ah, what happened?” Woohyun asked slowly.

“I don’t know… She just came home like that…” Sungjong cried, startling the boys who scooted closer to him, telling him it was okay.

Sungyeol stared at the floor, seeing small drops of blood leading into Sunggyu’s room. Following Sungyeol’s gaze, L got up, grabbing a cloth from the kitchen and cleaning up the mess. Sungyeol let out a huge sigh as L finished cleaning the blood.

“We need to protect Jae Ni.” Woohyun stated, earning nods from the other boys.

~~~

Jae Ni’s eyes fluttered open, as the all too familiar feeling of pain engulfed her body. She began to breathe in and out rapidly, as her head began to throb.

“Help…” she whispered. Sunggyu ran into the room, as his instincts had told him something was wrong. Seeing that Jae Ni was in pain, he ran to her side.

“Are you okay? Does it hurt?” Sunggyu asked frantically. Jae Ni nodded painfully, shutting her eyes and biting her lip to endure the pain.

“SOMEONE CALL AN AMUBLANCE!” Sunggyu yelled. Hearing Sunggyu’s calls, Woohyun pulled his phone out of his pocket, fumbling with it as he dialled the number.

The only reason why Sunggyu had not taken Jae Ni to the hospital in the first place was because it would cause more problems for both Jae Ni and Infinite. It would confirm the rumours of Jae Ni and Infinite together and also spark controversy as to why Jae Ni was in the condition she was in. But at that moment, Sunggyu put all that aside, as his only priorities were to put Jae Ni out of her pain. 

~~~

DUNDUNDUNNNNNNNNNNN! Sorry.. i just felt like the need for some epic music (: 

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! MUCH APPRECIATED!