Chapter 38

Dance.

Woohyun ran through the empty streets, desperately trying to find Jae Ni. It was getting dark, and worry was building up inside him. Sure he was already extremely worried, but the fact that Jae Ni was still not in sight made him more worried than ever.

He ran around desperately calling out her name.

“You heard him, get in.” Woohyun heard from behind him, he turned his head and peered around the corner. His eyes widened and his blood ran cold. Before him, was Jae Ni, being pushed into a car by a man.

“JAE NI!” He screamed, running quickly to the scene. The man gasped loudly, as he pushed Jae Ni into the car violently. Her head was drooping, and Woohyun could see that her eyes were closed. The man hopped into the car quickly, shutting the door with a slam and speeding off.

Woohyun continued to run after the car as it disappeared into the distance.

“JAE NI!” He screamed as loud as he could, as his scream echoed through the empty streets. His hands trembled as he rushed to pull his phone out of his pocket. He fumbled as he lifted his shaking hand and pressed his phone up against his ear.

On the other line, a quiet whisper could be heard. It was evident by the tone of Sungjong’s voice that he was frightened.

“N-n-neh hyung?” Sungjong whispered. Behind him, Sunggyu and Daeyeol continued to glare into each other’s eyes as they grasped firmly on each other’s collars.

“J-j-j-j-jae Ni… needs our help….” Woohyun stuttered, as tears begun to stream down his face.

“What do you mean?” Sungjong whispered quickly.

“She…she….she was just kidnapped.” Woohyun said, as his heart broke in his chest.

“B-B-BWOH?!” Sungjong screeched. All the boys turned their heads to Sungjong, as his face paled and he pulled the phone away from his ear.

“Guys…. Jae Ni…. Just got kidnapped.” Sungjong said, as he burst into tears.

“BWOH?!” All 11 boys yelled.

~~~

“We need to work together to find her.” Sunggyu said, as he ordered everyone around. All the boys of 2PM and Daeyeol agreed immediately, putting their hate aside and turning their attention to Jae Ni who needed their help the most at the moment.

They all nodded, rushing off to complete their jobs.

Wooyoung, Sungjong and Hoya were looking around at all the cars passing by, desperately trying to find the black car with tinted windows they were supposed to find.

Wooyoung froze as he pointed to a black car in the midst of the road, stopped at a red light. The boys spotted the car immediately, hitting the window loudly as the window rolled down.

An elegant lady was sitting in the front seat, and at the sight of 3 boys hitting desperately on her window, she lowered her glasses, taking a good look at them as he asked them if they needed something. Hoya desperately looking into the car, seeing that there were 2 frightened children sitting in the back. Jae Ni was nowhere to be seen, and they backed up immediately, bowing many times as they turned around to continue their impossible search.

Chansung, Junho, Taecyeon and Dongwoo were holding up pictures of Jae Ni, asking people around the area if they had seen her. Their hopes were lowered as they continued to get rejected, either the people would ignore them, and continue walking, or they would shake their heads and hurry off. They looked worriedly at each other, continuing to shove the photo in people’s faces as they passed by.

Nichkhun, Daeyeol and Junsu were calling the police, desperately trying to explain the situation with the lack of information they had for them. They were told to calm down, but that was beyond what was possible now, they were all thinking the worst, and couldn’t help but believe that it was their fault.

Woohyun and Sunggyu were continuously calling Jae Ni’s phone, and at the same time, they were running around the streets. A soft ringing tone could be heard from the distance, and their hopes rose, but dropped as soon as they saw her small phone lying forgotten on the side of the curb. Woohyun picked up her phone, his tears starting all over again, as he saw his number saved as “Woohyun Yeobo” in her phone. *Please be okay Jae Ni.* 

~~~

ANNYEONG PEOPLE! I hope everyone is enjoying my fic, prepare for more drama in the next few chapters. 

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING! I WOULD MUCH APPRECIATE COMMENTS! THEY KEEP ME MOTIVATED (: THANKYOU EVERYONE FOR READING MY FIC <3 SARANGHAEYO <3 

hint: since when has the main character of a story EVER died? ;)