First Meeting

My Pink Loving Husband

I sat down at the table, trying to see if I could remember where I had seen that person before. I kept lookiing and looking at him, and thank god he didnt notice, otherwise i would've been labeled a pedobear. I wasn't listening to anything my parents said, and neither was he. Then, after a while, my mom said, "Ok honey, we'll be leaving now so you can spend some time and get to know Sungmin."

"What?! Mom don't leave me alone with him!" I didn't want to marry this man, I didn't even know him. How could I give the rest of my life to someone i knew nothing about?

"Honey, eventually you will have to live with him, and have children with him. Get used to it." and with that, her and Sungmin's parent's walked out of the restaurant. I looked over at him, and realized he was staring at me. "What?" I asked him. I hated when people stared at me, I wasn't a freak or anything...

"Nothing, it's just that you're the first woman to not wanna do me," He gave me a smirk.

"So you're tha kind of guy. For someone who looks so cute and innocent, you're just a hornybastard." The other people in the restaurant looked at me, and gave me looks.

"For a cute, y girl like you, you have a pretty dirty mouth." He gave me that smirk again. Boy would I like to wipe that off his face.

"YAH YOU-" but I didnt get to finish, because right at that moment, a little boy, with redish brown hair ran in and yelled "HYUNG!" and tackled Sungmin. I laughed at this adorabley hyper little boy. He turned towards me with a wide smile on his face. "Oh, annyeonghaseyo . Henry-imnida." But instead of bowing or shaking my hand, he instead gave me a gigantic bear hug. "Oh, I'm sorry. I still haven't changed my Canadian ways."

"You're from Canada?" I asked him in English. He looked surprised and replied, "Yeah, where are you from?"

"Oh, I lived in California, near San Francisco." I decided I really liked Henry, he was too nice to be friends with someone like Sungmin.

"Yah, why are you guys talking in English? You know I hate it when you guys do that." "hyung, mianhe. Oh yeah, the hyungs are coming in too."

"All of them?" Sungmin asked. "Yeah....we need to get more chairs."

Our table already had like 10 chairs....how many would we need if all of them came? Then, the first one walked in....each one after him that walked in, were handsome in their own way. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"You sure have a lot of friends." I whispered to Sungmin, who was now sitting next to me. "Yeah....we're a pretty tightly knit group." For some reason, Sungmin had seemed to relax more now that his friends were here. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi you guys! Sorry it took me so long to update. School has been CRAZY lately. After my cold, I had to catch up on all the hw i missed. And we've had a WHOLE bunch of exams and stuff since, plus my English teacher suddenly decided to give us more hw than before. So here's a short update, and I'll see if I can update again this weekend, since it's a three day weekend ^_^ and remember to vote for Super Junior in MAMA's!