The Others

My Pink Loving Husband

Sungmin: yeobo, u there?

girl: oppa! yes I'm here ^_^ where were u tonite? i missed u T_T

Sungmin: mianhe, i had to go on this date....i told u bout my arranged marriage rite?

girl: ne oppa, u did...do u hav to marry that...that....bithch?

Sungmin: now now, its not nice to use that kind of language Misun

Victoria: ne oppa....but, wat bout us?

Sungmin: yeobo, don't worry i will ONLY love you

                  yeobo, i hav to go now ok? i hav to finish my essay for tomorrow, i'll see u tomorrow k?

Victoria: ne oppa, wo ai ni

Sungmin: saranghae

"sigh..." Sungmin lay his head down on his bed. What should I do? He asked himself, he knew he couldn't not marry Sooyoung, but what about Victoria? They've been together for too long to let this relationship go...But if a don't marry her, then our whole company could be at stake...

Victoria POV

That idiot, he really thinks I love him don't I? I only stay with him for the money, he buys me things, and in return all I have to do is act like I love him. It's not like he's ever asked to have . Sure, he may act like a player, and someone who is 24/7, but he's still pretty innocent. Truth is, if i didn't think he was cute, and liked how nice he treated me, i probably would've left him by now.

Whatever, just because he was gonna get married, doesn't mean I'm gonna stop seeing him....

Sooyoung POV

"Oppa!" I almost screamed into the phone, I missed him soooooo much.

"Hi honey, what's up?" He replied back in English. My oppa could speak English fluently on top of his Korean.

"Oppa...I had a really bad day today...." I pouted over the phone.

"What happened? Did anyone hurt my princess?" He sounded genuinely concerned for me, that was one of the reasons why I loved him so much. He was my first boyfriend that showed true affection towards me.

"Nothing oppa, I'm just a little stressed out about school. We had this big bio exam, and I think I might have failed it..." I lied. I couldn't just say that I was getting married to practically a stranger. "Khunnie oppa, I have to go do my homework, I'll see you tomorrow okay?" 

"Ok, good bye love." He said.

"Bye Khunnie oppa." I didn't want to hang up, but I needed some time to think things through. I needed to find some way to tell Nichkhun oppa about my marriage without hurting him. But how could I? I love him too much to break his heart. But it must be done.

I got up, and went to get ready for dinner. Sungmin had invited me to dinner, and I wanted to refuse, but my mom heard us speaking on the phone and made me accept. But I told him to bring his friends, they were really nice to me the other day, and could possibly keep me from hurting Sungmin.

At the Resturaunt

How rude. I thought. He asks me out on a "date" but makes me come by myself. At least my butler gave me a ride, still rude though. I walked into the resturaunt and asked the waitress where Sungmin adn his friends were.

"Are you sure you want to go in there? It's really noisy, and those people are crazy!" She really looked scared for her life. I just sighed and said yes, and she directed me towards the room. It was at the end of the hallway, but I could hear them talking from here. I kept wondering why the restaurant with all this noise. But I guess since Sungmin is so rich, he probably owns the place.

I walked up to the door and took a deep breath. I REALLY wanted to just run away, this wasn't something I wanted to do. Especially since I figured out where I had met him before.

Flashback to the summer of 8th grade

I was SOOOO happy to be back in Korea, the place where I was born. Every summer my parents would take me back so that I "wouldn't lose touch" with my culture. But whatever, because then I got to see all my friends again. But there was one person I saw every summer that REALLY pissed me off. His name is Lee Sungmin. Oh boy, he's pretty cute, like ADORABLE but also really obnoxious. All through elementary school, when I had lived in Korea, I had liked him. A month before I had left, I told him how I felt, and he said he liked me back too. So we started to date, and he even kissed me when I was at the airport.

I really liked him. So when my parents said we were going back to Korea that following summer, I was SO excited. The first thing I did when I got off the plane was go find him at his house. But right when I was about to get out of the car, I saw him walk out of his house with another girl. At first I thought it may be his sister. But then he held her hand, and even gave her a kiss on the lips.

I couldn't believe my eyes, I started crying, and went to go find my friends in Korea. They calmed me down a little, but I couldn't understand why he would so something like that to me. I decided that someday I would get some kind of revenge on him. Since that summer, I hadn't gone back to Korea. I had already almost forgot about him. But after I went back to America, I found someone else that made me happy, Nichkhun oppa.

Him pretty much forgetting about me, showed how deep his "love" was, the complete opposite of what he told me back then. After I went back to America, I lost a low of weight, and my looks changed too, guess living in a different country for so long really affected me appearance. I wasn't the same child I was before. I decided to take this chance to take revenge on him for what he did. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So like, hai guys :D I'm sorry it took me so long to update, I had this typed up a LONG time ago, but I didnt have any access to internet so I couldn't update til today (even though my friend kept bugging me to update) and like....yeah ^^ but i seriously don't think I will be able to update more than once a week, so sorry if that's not often enough for u guys, but i need to keep my grades up, i hav some Bs and B+s (cant help it, i REALLY want As, but i know Bs are good too) so like...yeah....but I'll try and write chapter 4 when I'm at school, I don't really have anything else to do after school anyways....and did you guys vote for SuJu for mamas? cuz i didnt even know the voting closed T_T i didnt get to vote forthem all of last week....but theyre winning in all the categories they're nominated for so I guess it doesn't really matter....

PS I'm SOOOOO sorry all the chapters r so short, i swear it was 3 pages long on ms word....and i usually don't even type that much, even for school essays. school has been keeping my imagination from running wild like I want it to....but I promise I'll try and write more in the future.

And to all of you guys who bothered to read all my blabbing, kamsahabnida! ^_^ please remember to subscribe and comment! Now i'm gonna go sleep night!