Yeobo~

My Pink Loving Husband

  As I got back to 'reality', I took another deep breath, and opened the door to the private room they were in. All I saw when I opened the door were a bunch of rich idiots fooling around, but somehow, it was cute. I stood there for like 5 minutes, watching the adorable bunch of kids fooling around (they were kids to me 'cause even though most of them were my oppas, they seemed way less mature than I was)

  Then Henry saw me and his eyes lit up like a child in a candy store.

"Noona!!~ Hey!"

He gave me a big smile, and a tight bear hug. Sure, he was 15, but he looked like and acted like a 9 year old. I waved back not knowing what to do from our undeveloped relationship, but I hugged back as a friendly composture. 

" Oh hey, Henry!"

"Unnie; your 'yeobo' is waiting for you with the other hyungs.  Hurry, come!" , he says with his engulfing enthusiasm. I swear he could explode from too much energy one of these days. 

 Something caught my ears; "yeobo"  ?! I've only met him for a few hours that first day, and now he was my "yeobo"? I shook off the shock and continued to follow his tight grasp, dragging me by the wrist in eagerness.  

"Yah!~ Yah!~ Hyung-ah! Sooyoung is here! Come see her!" They continued to keep rough house-playing. "Aish!~ Sometimes I feel like I'M older, come meet your yeobo!" They all stopped, and looked in Henry's direction.

There were two things and only those thing I had on my mind from what he had just said. 

- 1.) Despite Henry's childish demanor, he does seem more mature.

-2.) He used the word "yeobo" again. 

Not only I was in utter shock, I saw that one face again, contorted with surprise, yet still captivating; gazing at me along with all the other minors.

He then shook himself off the other guys and put his arm around me, "Hello, sweetie.", with that irritating smirk of his. Pfft, typical of this kind of guy.

"Can you just stop that, I'm not your 'sweetie'", I gestured the quotation marks as I got his arms off me. 

Then he did the one of the most deadly things he could ever do to me. 

Pouting with his puffy cheeks and dropdead puppy eyes, he mocked,"Awwww; jagiya~~~~~ Why don't you let me love you?"

    

"I-...I...! Who are your little friends?"  I was a little awestruck to be honest; but suspicious..  

"Oh! I forgot, ha. Here is essentially my family, hopefully they won't trample over you." He said, smiling genuinely. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, hey , hey; Ahnyong Ahnyong! It's the co-author~ SmexXiRiceKayx, call me Sharon, asiannarwhal, whatveves you like. LOL~ Having fun writing this chapter and editing le pictures~ Please comment and subscribe because you like it, and yeah! Contact me for any inquiries, I don't bite!!~ 

check it out; asiannarwhal.tumblr.com :3 and yeah! thanks for those who subscribed, I promise I will fedex you guise my cookies by the 32nd of this month.

ur author here ^^ so lik yeah...got bored and decide to let Sharon do all the work keke yeah....comment and subscibe! k bye