Chapter 1

My Pink Loving Husband

 

Sooyoung POV

I REALLY didn’t want to go on this date, but my parents were making me. And if I waited until the day of the wedding to meet him, then that wouldn’t be any better for either of us. I just hoped he wasn’t some ugly, jerk that all he wanted was to get me in bed.

 

I mean, I might not be the prettiest girl out there, but I wasn't ugly. Fair colored skin, wavy brown hair down to the middle of my back, big round eyes. And I wasn't flat, but I wasn't huge either. I guess sometimes I acted more American than Korean, but after living so long in a country, you can't help but adapt their customs.

My parents owned a popular broadcasting company in Korea. When I was 5, they sent me to study in California. They wanted me to get a better education for myself so in the future, I could help out with the company more. It was very lonely, but I learned how to be independent, and not rely on anyone to take care of me. I graduated from Aragon High School(Dons represent!) as the class valedictorian, then I moved back to Korea to help out at the company.

 

I had been back just a month when my parents broke the news to me.

"Honey, we need to tell you something." My mom sat me down on the couch. "What is it mom?" She sighed, "We have arranged for you to marry Lee Sungmin, his parents own a popular entertainment company, and this marriage could help us a lot with business."

All I could do was stare at her in shock. I had always imagined living my life, graduating from college, falling in love, get married, and have kids. But now none of that would happen. I mean sure, I would still get married, but not to someone I loved. So all I was to my parents was a business deal?

"Umma, why me though? What about Jessica or Krystal or Tiffany or Amber?" I asked with tears threatening to fall over.

"Because, you're the oldest, you have to take the responsibility in this family. Now go and get ready, You're going to meet him tonight at dinner, and If you don't go, I will personally drag you there, no matter what state you're in." She walked away, leaving me on the couch, still not believing this reality.

 

Sungmin POV

*at lunch, in the school cafeteria*

"What's with that stupid  grin?" Kyuhyun asked. Usually I would be mad at him usually for not using formalities, but I was too happy to care.

"My parents told me I'm meeting my fiancé tonight at dinner. I saw a picture of her, and she is hot."

"Well congratulations, hyung," Ryeowook said.

"How do you know what she looks like?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Mom showed me a pic of her, congrats, you're gonna have a hot sister-in-law." I clapped him on the back and milk came out of his nose.

"YAH!"

I smirked, picked up my things and left to go to my locker. And sit through some more boring classes.

 

Sooyoung POV

*in her room, in just a towel*

Even though I didn't want to go on this date, I had to. When my mother said something, she was serious. She WOULD drag me there, not figuratively. Once I didn't believe her when she told me, and she actually dragged me to the mall to get my hair and nails done for graduation. I have the scars to prove it.

So anyways, I was trying to choose an appropriate dress for the unwanted date. I didn't want anything too revealing, but looking at my closet...everything was a little too revealing....so I just closed my eyes and picked a dress.

undefined

It wasn't TOO revealing, but I wasn't very happy with the lace part....and it was a little too short. I was going to pick another one, but then I heard my mom yelling at me, so I quickly threw it on. I didn't put on any make-up, I NEVER put on make-up, and left my hair flowing down my back in waves.

I ran out to the car and quickly got in before my mom had a chance to yell at me. Maybe this date wouldn't be so bad.

*at the restaurant*

We walked into the restaurant, and everyone was looking at me. Did I really look that good? I decided to ignore all the stares and focused tried to listen to what my mom was saying.

"...don't kick anyone, or hit anyone ok? You're going to have to live with him for the rest of your life, don't make this relationship start off bad." She looked around the room looking for him, and found him quickly.

"Oh look! He's sitting over there in the corner, let's go over to them. As we walked closer to the table, my heart started beating faster, what if he was a freak, or a douche, or maybe he was ugly? No, I can't be that low, I can accept it as long as he isn't and cocky.

"Mrs., Lee! So nice to see you!" My mother exclaimed, and at that moment, he turned around, and I saw his face for the first time. He was indeed very handsome, he had a baby face. But there was one thing that was bothering me, it felt like I had seen him somewhere before, but where?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, so its lik 12:30 AM in Cali rite now, I'm SO tired, but like i promised, i got it up on the weekend :D I hope u guys like it, and if u like it, comment and subscribe! thanks sorry if the part in Sungmin's POV is short, it feels weird writing in a guy's POV, but i'll get better the longer I write this fanfic and....yeah, aren't u guys gonna miss SuJu? T_T they had their goodbye stages this week! and who's going to SS4? i hope theyre coming to SF, otherwise i cant go

anyways....GOODNIGHT PEOPLES!