; Hwayoung

Not My Plan

new fanfiction!

NEXT TARGET


H w a y o u n g  P o v

 

I looked at the email that I’ve just received. I smirked in victory, immediately sending them a reply back. I stood up, rushing to the closet. I needed to look my best – even though I already look amazing without all that. After deciding that I looked rather appropriate, I headed for my destination. Arriving, I noticed a few girls sitted outside of the building. When one of them looked over at me, she points her finger at me, eyes widening. I smile, ignoring her as I pushed past the doors.

 

A place I’ve never visited before, but meant to years ago. I approached the counter, ‘’Yoon Hwayoung.’’ I mumbled.

 

She nods, browsing her computer before she shoots her head back up, ‘’Take the elevator on the right to the 3rd floor and enter Room 6.’’

 

I nod, making my way.

 

When I entered, there was 3 man sitted at the table. I recognized one of them as Bang PD. The other must be a staff, and the other being BTS’ manager. I smirked, waiting for the signal to begin. They looked up, nodding.

 

‘’Yoon Hwayoung? You’re 17, right?’’

 

I nod, but BTS’ manager continues, ‘’Aren’t you too old for auditions?’’

 

I furrowed my eyebrows, ‘’I’ve never considered that it was an old age. I trained in America for almost 2 years before returning to Korea.’’ I answered.

 

Bang PD nodded, signaling for me start.

 

I sang, danced, acted and even rapped. All of them seemed pretty impressed, and then audition came to an end.

 

‘’We’ll contact you about the results soon.’’

 

Why was I auditioning? To get what was mine back of course. To get back Jungkook – I didn’t care if he hates me. I know he truly doesn’t. We were so in love, it’s foolish to think that he has already gotten over me.

 

Stepping out, I bumped into someone. I shoot my head, frowning. But it was Jungkook. I widened my eyes, and he smirks.

 

‘’You were going to curse at me, weren’t you?’’ He looks around, shrugging, ‘’Go ahead, there’s no one else here.’’

 

I sighed, ‘’Jungkook, I don’t see why you are still treating me this way. I’m your junior now, aren’t you afraid that when I debut, I will spread rumors about you not being a good senior? It has been years since that happened, let it go.’’

 

Jungkook eyebrows frowned, his eyes now filled with fury. He clenches his fist, ‘’Go on, spread the rumors about me. Shall I tell them about your disloyalty too?’’

 

I smirked, ‘’ Anyway, sunbae, I will be debuting next year. Anticipate it.’’

 

I saw him widen his eyes, that’s right. It was already nearing the end of September, for me to debut next year, it’s pretty fast.

 

I turned my heel around, finding V standing right in front of me. I groaned silently, moving out of his way, but he grabs me the wrist, turning me around.

 

‘’Get out of here, don’t you dare debut.’’

 

I shrugged, ‘’Too bad then.’’

 

 

J u n g k o o k  P o v

 

I hate her, I freaking hate Hwayoung.

 

[flash back]

I turned around the corner, stopping immediately after hearing Yoongi’s voice behind the thin walls. I pressed my ear against the wall, wanting to get a better hearing of the conversation.

 

‘’How could you do that to Jungkook?’’ Yoongi asks, with a hint of anger in his voice.

 

I raised my eyebrows, they were talking about me.

 

I hear another voice reply, ‘’The 7 of you deserved it.’’ She sounded painfully familiar.

 

Yoongi scoffs, ‘’You deserve this punch I’m about to give you.’’

 

I frown, why was Yoongi going to use violence against my girlfriend? I resisted the urge to burst the door, still listening with full attention.

 

Hwayoung replies him, ‘’So what if I cheated on Jungkook? I never loved him in the first place, it was his fault for falling into my trap. None of you drank the poisoned drinks anyway. Don’t you dare bother to confront me again, or I’ll release that article.’’

 

I widened my eyes, my hands flying to my mouth. Hwayoung cheated on me. Hwayoung never loved me. Hwayoung spiked our drinks. Hwayoung wanted us dead.

 

Then, I heard the door slam open, revealing Hwayoung. She stops in her tracks when she spotted me, she widens her eyes. I scoff, ‘’ off.’’

[ flash back over ]

I returned to our practice room, eyes frowned. Taehyung and Jin were sitting in the corner together, laughing happily. That’s right – Taehyung deserves Yuna more. Jin was Yuna’s brother. I know Taehyung liked Yuna, from the day of the incident. I saw Taehyung hugging Yuna as she cried into his arms. Then again, I made her cry.

 

I walked up to them, dropping myself into the seat next to me. Taehyung sighs, ‘’Why’d you kiss her?’’

 

I clenched my fist, ‘’I didn’t.’’

 

‘’Please don’t tell me you still have feelings for Hwayoung.’’

 

‘’I don’t!’’

 

Jin sighs, ‘’Have you talked to her yet?’’

 

I shook my head, ‘’I haven’t got the chance.’’

 

Taehyung stands up to face me, ‘’Are you going to let her go?’’

 

I frowned, standing up to meet him by the eye. I shake my head, ‘’I will never let go of Yuna. ‘’

 

But I continue, ‘’Hwayoung wants to meet me at the park today, 10pm. I’m not going. Please go in place of me to find out what she’s doing.’’

 

T a e h y u n g  P o v

 

Jin and I were both at the park waiting for Hwayoung. The same park where I found Yuna, Jungkook and Hwayoung.

A figure approaches us, shooting us a small smile before looking around. She sighs, prepared to turn around. Jin reaches out for her wrist, turning her around.

 

‘’He’s not here, is he?’’

 

‘’What are you up to?’’ I asked, after she yanked her hand away from Jin’s.

 

She shrugs, ‘’You’re not the person I’m looking for.’’

 

I scoff, ‘’Too bad you will never be able to see Jungkook then.’’

 

She continues, ‘’I’m sorry about 2 years ago.’’ I raise my eyebrows, ‘’Today you were confronting Jungkook and now you’re saying sorry? Do you have multiple personalities? What’s wrong with you?’’

 

‘’Jungkook’s sister, she cheated on my brother. He died.’’

 

I paused, looking warily at Jin. His eyes were too, widened. I clear my throat, ‘’So you cheated on Jungkook?’’

 

She smirks, ‘’He should feel the pain too.’’

 

‘’So, what? Why are you trying to lure him back to you again?’’

 

‘’Because I really love Jungkook, Taehyung-ah,’’ she continues, ‘’Want to know who Jungkook’s sister cheated on my brother with?’’

 

Now I was getting interested, she smiles.

 

‘’One of the Bangtan members. Why don’t we find out who it is together?’’

 

I nodded, but paused. She walks away smirking. Jungkook has no sister.

 



den den den, no yuna in this chapter :( 

there are still a few chapters before the end! 10 subs to 100! x) let's make it happen!!