; my past

Not My Plan

Jungkook dragged me behind him, as he led me to his manager’s car. He decided to announce it to his manager and s today – that he was dating me. I wasn’t against it, but I wasn’t for it either. I was worried how they may react, what if we’re forced to break up? Won’t I be a distraction for Jungkook?

 

 

‘’Who’s this?’’ the manager asked as soon as the two of us jumped onto the car.

 

I looked over at Jungkook nervously, fidgeting as I tried to pull my hand away from Jungkook’s. But instead, he tightened his grip around my hand and sat closer to me. He smiles in pride, ‘’My girlfriend.’’

 

I noticed my manager widen his eyes, slowly nodding after. He sighs, ‘’Since you have not signed a contract prior to dating, we can’t do anything about the relationship either. But I will still have to inform Bang PD about this. Remember to be careful.’’ He simply says, averting his eyes back onto the road. Jungkook smiles, nodding.

 

That went well.

 

But now it was time to meet the members. What if they think of me as a distraction? I sighed, leaning my back against the car seat in attempt to calm myself down.

 

‘’They’ll like you, don’t worry.’’ He assures.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook pushed the door open, slowly leading me into the apartment. Their dorm. Every fan would kill to get a sight of this. I nodded my head, allowing Jungkook to lead me into the house.

I inhaled an unfamiliar scent, a manly scent. It was different. After all, almost all my life, I’ve never had a guy figure living with us. Jungkook brings me to the living room, asking me to sit on the couch as he goes to look for the other members. I sit on the couch, not too comfortably though, I looked around as I noticed there were many things lying around – toy figures, fan gifts, a variety of stuff toys.

 

Just then, someone enters the living room, suddenly halting.

 

I snap my head in the direction, realizing it was Taehyung. His eyes were wide, mouth slightly agape. I stood up immediately, bowing. He clears his throat, ‘’Jungkook didn’t say his girlfriend was you.’’ I chuckled at the awkwardness, nodding my head.

 

I was surprised at Taehyung’s tone. Unlike the previous times I met him, his tone was cold. He sighs, looking around awkwardly. I clear my throat, my feet still glued to the ground. Where was Jungkook?

 

Jungkook finally enters the room again, this time with all the other 5 members. ‘’You’ve already met her, but this time, it’s special. I’m introducing her as my girlfriend.’’ The 5 members clapped their hands together, congratulating us. Jungkook smiles, inching closer to me, locking our hands together before raising them to show it to the members. But apart from the butterflies in my stomach, I noticed two members – Jin and V. Taehyung was still remaining his cold demeanor. Maybe he was just having a bad day. Jin though, was looking intently at me. His eyebrows furrowed in thought.

 

I bowed, ‘’Hello, I am Kim Yuna.’’

 

Then, I heard a soft mumble. It was difficult to decipher what he said – but I was so sure. I shoot my head up, furrowing my eyebrows at Jin. He looks around awakwardly, ‘’Did I say something wrong?’’

 

I shake my head, inching closer, ‘’Did you just say Kim Kang Dae?’’

 

Jin nods, ‘’Do you know him?’’

 

I widened my eyes, ‘’He’s my father.’’

Jin says nothing, instead, stares back at me in shock. His hands were slightly shaking, and the rest of the members were now surrounding us.

 

Jin finally speaks up, ‘’He’s my father.’’

 

But Jin scoffs, ‘’Not anymore though. He left us. I guess he is having a great time with you?’’ he says, shooting me a glare.

 

I frown, that means my father was part of Jin’s family first before ruining mine.

 

‘’I don’t know. He left us too.’’ I simply said, shrugging.

 

Jin was still standing in confusion, so was the other members. But then, I see a small smile tugging on Jin’s lips, pulling me into a hug.

 

‘’Hello, sister.’’

 

I hug back, pulling away after. I shoot everyone a bitter smile.

 

‘’I’m sorry our meeting had to turn out like that, but I’m afraid that I will have to head home first.’’ I announced, turning my heel. Jungkook nods, leading me out.

 

‘’Do you need me to walk you home?”

 

I shook my head, rejecting his offer. I needed time alone, to register everything in my head. There was a wave of events today – I became Jungkook’s girlfriend, I met my step-brother who happened to be my boyfriend’s idol group’s member.

 

Life is messed up.

 

A few weeks after finding out Jin was my step-brother, a few weeks after I became Jungkook’s girlfriend. Jungkook hasn’t been attending school, let alone even contacting me. I was worried – maybe he decided not to date me anymore because of my family background. I draped a cardigan over my arm, walking out of the door, to the park.

 

I haven’t told my mother about Jin either, I don’t think she was prepared to be reminded of her past again. I sighed remembering my mother’s sobs when our dad walked out. I settled on a bench at the quieter part of the park, away from the playground, away from everyone. I stretched my neck, suddenly noticing a couple a few feet away. The guy’s back was facing me, but I could see the girl. She was undeniably gorgeous. But the couple only reminded me of Jungkook.

 

Suddenly, the girl crashed her lips against the guy’s, causing me to almost choke. I turned away awkwardly, when I noticed the guy’s head turning to face my direction. But I stopped. I widened my eyes, my hands starting shake uncontrollably. I turn my head to slowly face them. No, I was right.

 

It was Jungkook.

 

I stood up, my head telling me to walk over to confront them. But I couldn’t. Tears began to betray me – as they rolled down my cheeks. I kept my eyes fixated at the situation, but a pair of arms suddenly hugged me. I struggled to look at who this stranger was, but I didn’t push him away. He places a hand on my head, allowing my forehead to rest on his shoulder, preventing me from looking at the scene ahead of me. I pushed the guy’s hand away just to find Jungkook pushing the girl away, he turns to take off. But instead, his eyes meet mine, his widening in shock.

 

I look down, letting my forehead rest on the stranger’s shoulder.

 

‘’Yuna. It’s fine, everything is fine.’’

 

This voice – Taehyung.

 

His grip tightened around me, but someone shoves him off. Jungkook was standing in front of us now, eyes filled with fear, worry and hatred. I scoff, ‘’Was it fun?’’

 

He turns to look at me.

 

‘’Was it fun kissing her? In an open area?’’ I asked again, wiping my tears away.

 

Jungkook doesn’t reply, staring at me in shock.

 

I scoffed again, ‘’It must’ve be. No wonder I haven’t heard from you recently.’’

 

I turned my heel, walking away immediately. I heard Taehyung calling me but I ignore him, no, I wanted time alone. I wanted time alone, and I caught Jungkook kissing someone else instead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I walked to Bighit’s building. Jin called me, and deciding that I wasn’t going to sulk over this my entire life, I agreed to meet the rest of the boys.

 

Pushing the door open, I noticed six boys sitting in the middle, surrounding Rap Monster who was holding onto a phone. They shoot their heads up, but I look around for Jungkook. He wasn’t there. I sigh, approaching them. Jin smiles, ‘’Have you watched our music video?’’

 

Oh right, it was supposed to be out today.

 

I shook my head, but Jin chuckles.

 

‘’We were about to watch it, let’s watch it together.’’

Just as Jin was about to press play, Taehyung clears his throat.

 

‘’I don’t think it’d be a good idea.’’

 

All eyes were on Taehyung now, furrowing their eyebrows. Taehyung sighs, standing up to his feet before asking me to talk to him in private. I got up as well, following behind.

 

‘’Yuna..’’

 

I try to smile, ‘’I know, she’s in the music video right?’’

 

Taehyung seemed shock, but nods his head.

 

Right, I saw pictures of the girl since fan accounts have already released them earlier. I sigh, ‘’If there’s nothing else, I’ll be heading back in again.’’

 

Taehyung grabs on to my wrist, turning me around, ‘’Yuna..’’

 

His eyes locked with mine, his lips formed a sentence I was afraid of.

 

‘’If you ever need someone, remember I’m here to pick up the broken pieces. I love you.’’ 

 



I don't know, this chapter

. I've been busy with

school work; and today is

only the first day. Let's all

hope I will still have time

to update. There are only

a few more chapters to go.

 

OH BUT TAEHYUNG CONFESSED

AND JUNGKOOK WITH THE GIRL

ASDFGHJKL

 

12 more subscribers to 100!

Thank you for the support :')

let's try to get to 100 subbies :)