SEQUEL; 9 + IMPORTANT NOTE

Not My Plan

‘’So I just stand here and I’ll return as a ghost?’’ I asked, pushing certain buttons on the side of the machine.

 

Hyuk nods, as he continues to pen down notes silently.

 

‘’Return in 30 minutes.’’

I chuckled to myself silently as I looked through the glass windows of the café. In the corner, was Yuna. It was funny how the littlest things she did brought a smile to my face.

 

Footsteps approached loudly, but I couldn’t care less. I couldn’t tear my eyes off Yuna. Just then, a weight was shoved against the side of my shoulder as I stumbled backwards. I winced, shooting my eyes wide. I was on the ground, someone was hovering above me.

 

I sighed, rolling sideways before getting up. It’s not like she could see me anyway. I walk back to my spot, noticing Yuna was now looking in my direction. Her eyes sparkled in recognition, before waving towards me.

 

I widened my eyes, spinning around. Sure enough, the girl I’ve just bumped into was standing right behind. Though she wasn’t looking back at Yuna, her gaze was fixated on me. I squint my eyes at her, she steps forward.

 

‘’Jungkook.’’

 

I widened my eyes even more, turning away from her. Who was she? How could she see me?

 

She chasesarrow-10x10.png after me, grabbing my wrist. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Yuna’s perplexed emotion as she stepped forward, her eyes fixed on the girl who was now turning me around to face her.

 

‘’Jungkook, I’ve been looking for you.’’

 

I frown, pulling my arm away. It only resulted in her tightening her hands around my wrist.

 

‘’You’re not human!’’

 

I raised my eyebrows, smirking as she finallyarrow-10x10.png let go of my wrist. ‘’Of course I’m not, I’m dead. I’m a ghost now.’’

 

She shakes her head, chuckling as she did so. It was… creepy.

 

‘’You never was from the beginning. You’re an angel.’’

 

She continues, ‘’I tried to stop you from falling in love with Yuna, I really did. But I failed. Falling in love with her, was dangerous. It wasn’t meant to happen! All of this now are the consequences, Jungkook.’’

 

What’s this crazy saying?

 

But I find myself nodding, believing her for some reason.

 

‘’Why send me back as Minhyuk then?’’ I question. It was logical right? If it was forbidden, there’s no way they would send me back to look for her. Unless…

 

‘’To hurt her more. You’ve hurt her more by returning.’’



Note 

 

sorry for the short chapter, but here are some revelations. I didn't want the chapter to be too long after the revelation so..

but guyss, i need your opinions! i'm thinking of ending the sequel here before proceeding with a trilogy. if i were to write a trilogy, the story will be extended. if not, i will just continue with the sequel, following the original. 

 

what do you think?

 

 

PLEASE VOTE!!