SEQUEL; 8

Not My Plan

J u n g k o o k

 

Thud.

 

Shooting my eyes open wide, I cringed at the bright light that was shining into the room. Frowning, I got up to yank the curtains wide. It was still dark out. But the light was coming from another source.

 

I groaned, ‘’What are you doing here?’’

 

Hyuk doesn’t look up at me, keeping his eyes fixated at the Seoul City skyline.

 

‘’He wants you back before 36 days.’’

 

‘’What?’’

 

‘’He wants you back after Christmas.’’

 

I frowned, raising my voice, ‘’Christmas is in 10 days.’’

 

‘’Then make use of it.’’

 

 

‘’No, I should!’’ Yuna retorted at J-Hope, snatching the star out of his hands. J-Hope pouts, rolling his eyes, ‘’You did it last year. Wait for your turn again.’’ He answers, yanking it out of Yuna’s hands.

 

Yuna frowns, ‘’Just let me put the star on!’’

 

J-Hope rolls his eyes before passing the star to her. She smiles, looking over to me. On her tip toes, she places the star at the top of the decorated Christmas tree.

 

‘’We’ll spend Christmas together, right?’’ She asks.

 

I smile bitterly, ‘’Of course.’’

 

‘’How about New Year?’’

 

‘’Sure.’’

 

 

I passed the wrapped box to Yuna, and she smiles. Her delicate fingers tugged at the end of the string but I stop her. I nodded towards the other gifts and she nods understandingly. She places the box on her nightstand, proceeding to open the other gifts.

 

Rap Monster enters the room, passing me a box. I smile, taking it in my hands. On the tag, wrote BTS. So it was probably from all of them. I tore the wrapper open, lifting the lid of the box, I peered in.

 

A photo album.

 

Confused, I looked up at Rap Monster again. He shrugs, ‘’Our memories over the past few months together, keep it forever.’’

 

I smile, refusing to let a tear stream down my face. I looked over to the wall clock, 10 minutes till the end of Christmas.

 

Looking over to Yuna, ‘’I love you.’’ Before leaving one last kiss on her forehead. Her lips tug up wards, she grabs my hand, looking into my eyes with sincerity.

 

‘’I love you too, Jeon Jungkook.’’

 

She’s only making it harder for me to leave. I take my hands out of her grip, smiling. ‘’Yuna, I need to go somewhere.’’

 

She raises her eyebrows, her eyes on her bed now. ‘’Where?’’

 

I stand up, walking towards the door. My hand on the door knob, ‘’I’ll come back, I promise.’’

 

Walking into the elevator, I grabbed my phone.

 

To: Yuna

 

Open the gift now. I’m sorry.

 

From: Jungkook

 

As I walking to the park, my phone vibrated a few times, probably texts and calls from Yuna but I ignore them all. At the end of the park, a bright light shone. I approached it with a heavy heart, tapping Hyuk on the shoulder. He turns around, smiling sadly at me.

 

‘’You came.’’

 

‘’Of course I did.’’

 

A flash of darkness overwhelmed me, and I knew I was back. I looked into the silver ball, noticing Yuna who was holding my note in her hands, sobbing miserably. I clenched my fists as the familiar pain in my heart continues to ache.

 

I’m sorry for leaving again Yuna. There were so many things I wanted to do with you, yet, so little time. Thank you for accepting me when we first met, never would I have thought we would end up here. I’m sorry for leaving you 2 years ago, the pain I’ve given you, I know. I’m sorry if I wasn’t able to take the pain away during the period I was here. I’m sorry, if me leaving again gives you more pain. It isn’t easy, Yuna. Take care of yourself when I’m no longer there. Find yourself someone who deserves you, someone who will take care of you. Someone unlike me. 

 



a/n; i'm sorry this took long, there wasn't any comments left on the previous chapter so that was a littleee bit disappointing XD. Don't forget to comment for faster updates!