; war of hormones

Not My Plan

I would be lying if I say I didn’t miss Yuna. We were currently in our company’s van, on the way to the music video filming site. We were going to take the concept photos first, then film the music video after. I overheard from our director that we were going to act with a girl. It wasn’t the first time we acted with a girl, but it was still a little uncomfortable for me. I would’ve expected it though, ‘War of Hormones’ was a song about a teenager guy with raging hormones, there was no doubt about a girl being included in it.

 

We got to the filming site, a prestige university grounds. I was already changed though, so I just waited around for the staff to set up everything, posing for pictures for our official Facebook page. It was boring, and couldn’t help but admit that I would rather be at school, my actual school. I looked down on my clothes, I was dressed in a red and black striped long sleeved shirt. There were some holes on the shirt, to show that the shirt was slightly torn. My pants had white patches on it, as if to cover large holes that were initially on them. My hair, was in a different style. For once, I didn’t have my fringe covering my forehead, but instead, my fringe was styled to be split into half. There was also a scarf draping on my shoulders. I had to admit, I looked good. Which brought my mind back to Yuna, why didn’t she like me back?

 

Finally, it was time for the music video shooting. The group of us gathered in a circle with the director, notifying us that we will begin filming as soon as the actress reaches the site. It was planned for the music video to seem as if it was a one-take video so the camera would be moving with us as we move. We had to be extra cautious to avoid making mistakes. The director also said something about a simple hug- scene between the actress and I. He said that it was because the lyrics related to me most. After the meeting, we dispersed as I waited in position for the actress to arrive. Why was she so late? Just then, the director claps his hand together, the actress walking onto the scene. She was dressed in a blue tennis dress, and a white hat. I widened my eyes at her, not because of her figure or her looks. Heck, I didn’t even care about those. But it was because of how familiar she looked.

 

She stops in front of us, bowing as she apologized for her tardiness. Rap Monster, in return, bows and smiles. She looks over to me and I swear, I noticed her lips lifting into a smirk.

 

‘’Jungkook, it has been a long time.’’ She mutters, still sporting that smile.

 

I gritted my teeth together, ‘’Hwayoung.’’

 

I remembered the director’s words from earlier. I had to hug her, on camera. She smiles, taking a step forward as she sticks her hand out, ‘’I look forward to acting with you, Jungkook ssi.’’ She says, in her annoyingly high pitched tone voice. If I could choke her, I would.

Taehyung looks between the two of us back and forth, probably wondering why I knew her name, and at this point, why I wasn’t responding to her handshake. Taehyung nudges me from the side slightly. But instead, I scoff, turning my head away, refusing the handshake. Taehyung frowns, dragging me away from Hwayoung.

 

‘’Jungkook, what’s wrong?’’ he asks, as soon as we were away from here. The rest of the members were still busy preparing for the filming, too busy to realize we were away from the site.

 

I shrugged it off, returning to the site, but this time, it was Hwayoung who approached me. She smiles sweetly, the smile that would kill every guy in sight, but it was not the same for me.

 

‘’Jungkookie?’’ she mutters.

 

I frown, scoffing as I turned to glare at her. ‘’Who the hell are you calling?’’

 

She sighs, stepping forward, shrugging as if it was a casual thing and normal thing for her to do, for her to call me that.

 

‘’I’m calling you, I used to call you that-‘’ but I cut her off just before she could continue. No, I didn’t want to hear anything more for her. What’s worse was that I had to hug her for the music video. ‘’Shut up Hwayoung.’’

 

‘’Jungkookie-‘’ I growled back, ‘’I told you not to call me that.’’

 

She doesn’t leave though, she twirls her hand with her finger. Reminding me of how she could get all the boys around her finger. She proceeds to ask me, ‘’Don’t you miss me?’’

 

I roll my eyes, scoffing in return, ‘’I’d be stupid to.’’

 

I knew better to argue with the director about the hugging scene, so I decided to just go with it. As much as I hated her, it was just a hugging scene and it probably wouldn’t even hurt. I hugged her a lot in the past anyway, right?

 

 

We entered the hall, where the final scene was to be filmed. Filming the first few scenes was torture, but the next one was going to be hell. For the first half of the video, we were supposed to follow her around, practically pretending to be thirsty for her. It was disgusting, how I had to act in front of the camera, as if I wanted her. But in reality, I really just wanted to punch her face. Soon, filming starting and we moved our bodies according to the music and choreography. The music echoed against the walls of halls and soon, ended.

 

I noticed Hwayoung enter the scene, we were still in our positions. I shut my eyes close, bracing myself for the hug. She stopped and paused in front of us, and sighs. Hastily, she goes us up to Taehyung and hugs him instead. I was still frozen, why didn’t she follow the script? But instead of spoiling it, the 6 of us proceeded to ‘kick’ Taehyung, following the script. The director claps his hand, signaling the end. He didn’t pry into anything.

 

I rushed to a bench, gulping the water down. Taehyung walks up to me, twisting the cap open before gulping down some as well. I knew he was going to ask about my relationship with Hwayoung, so I decided to just admit it to him instead.

 

‘’Hwayoung is my ex.’’ 

 



Yes, I updated! I'm happy 

with the process, and now,

I'm going to start working on

the next chapter. Hwayoung is

here /sighs/. In the next chapter

or so, we will be able to know more

about Jungkook's past. 

 

I got 2 otp name suggestions!

Yunkook and Jungna!

Special thanks to Army_Jiaying and tiffzxbts!

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote!