; us

Not My Plan

I slammed the door open, finding Jungkook sitting on the couch, face buried in his palms. I walk towards him, ‘’You don’t have a sister, right?’’

 

Jungkook looks up, his eyes were red and puffy. I don’t question it. He looks confused before answering, ‘’I don’t.’’

 

I sighed in anger, turning to look at Jin. His eyebrows were furrowed too. Hwayoung was such a disgusting liar. Yoongi now looks up, ‘’There’s something, you guys should know.’’

 

I perked my head up, even if what Hwayoung said was true, could it be Yoongi?

 

‘’2 years ago, I found Hwayoung cheating on Jungkook.’’ All of the member’s head shot up, attention all on Jungkook. Jungkook gulps, but continues to hear. He turns to Jin, ‘’It was you, wasn’t it?’’

 

I widened my eyes, now facing Jin. Jungkook shakes his head in denial, ‘’Jin! It’s not you right? It’s not!’’ Jin smiles bitterly, nodding his head slowly in regret. He doesn’t say a thing, but instead turns around to head to his room. We all now look at Yoongi, but he’s looking at Jungkook. ‘’2 years ago when you overheard Hwayoung and I’s conversation.. was right after I caught the two of them.’’

 

Jungkook groans, burying his face back into his palms. I turned my head into the direction of Jin’s room. I sighed, turning to find Jin. I pushed the door open without knocking, and he lying down by the bed, staring at the empty ceilings. I smile bitterly, ‘’Jin, you okay?’’ He doesn’t reply, but replaces it with a sigh.

 

‘’Jungkook’s girlfriend cheated on him with me.’’

 

I nod, ‘’It’s not your fault.’’

 

Jin shakes his head, ‘’It’s all my fault. If I hadn’t kissed her, the two of them would still be together.’’

 

Y u n a  P o v

I curled my fists into balls, clenching them against my school’s skirt to resist the urge of wanting to punch her. Hwayoung was standing in front of the class, smiling sweetly. The girls were mentally scoffing at her while the boys were almost falling off the chair from leaning in too much. The teacher nods, directing her to the seat in the corner. I peeked at Jungkook, he was angry for sure. But he turns to look at me and his expression softens. He smiles a little, before turning away again.

 

It has been 3 days since we last talked. Since that incident with Hwayoung. It hurt not being able to hear his voice, I missed him so much. I begin to relax my fists when I feel someone’s warm pair of hands holding onto them. I gasped, frowning as I looked at Jungkook. He smiles, but keeps his gaze at the teacher.

 

At the end of class, the teacher called Hwayoung and I over. I silently walked over waiting for the teacher to speak.

 

‘’Yuna, would you do me a favor of showing Hwayoung around?”

 

Inside, I cursed at her. But instead, I smiled, nodding. Hwayoung smiles at me, grabbing onto her bag.

 

 

I turned the corner, ‘’This is the west wing – don’t go there. You’ll get lost.’’ I said, remembering the incident with Jungkook.

 

She nods, ‘’You’re sitting with Jungkook right?’’

 

I gulped, ‘’Yes.’’

 

She smiles at me, which looked rather fake, ‘’Could I exchange seats with you?’’

 

‘’No.’’

 

She pouts. Seriously? Is she trying aegyo on me? She continues, ‘’Why can’t you? I mean after all, can’t I sit with my boyfriend.’’

 

I choked, before scoffing, ‘’You’re Jungkook’s girlfriend?’’ I looked at her, ‘’I don’t think so.’’

 

She crosses her arms now, ‘’What? Do you think you know a lot about Jungkook? About us?’’

 

I smile innocently, ‘’I know for sure that the two of you aren’t together.’’

 

She frowns, stepping forward threateningly, ‘’You would never know. Fine, don’t change seats with me, but stay away from Jungkook. If I ever – ‘’

 

‘’Who are you to tell my girlfriend to stay away from me?’’ Someone cuts off, and we shoot our head up to his direction. Jungkook’s hands were tucked away in his pockets as he raises his eyebrows at Hwayoung.

 

Hwayoung smiles, turning to look at me now.

 

‘’So the two of you are together?’’ She asks, ‘’Good luck.’’ She gritted through her teeth, walking away before shoving me with her shoulder. I stumble back but Jungkook holds me. I yank my hand away, but he frowns.

 

‘’Are you still going to ignore me like this?’’ He asks softly.

 

‘’I don’t know, would you like it if you caught me kissing my ex?’’ I asked with a blank face, not bothering to look at him. But he steps in front of me, ‘’It wasn’t me! She came up to me! I was on my way to your home!’’ he protests.

 

‘’How would I know to trust you?’’ I asked, peeking at him.

 

He sighs, grabbing my hand, to turn my around. He stares at me into the eyes, cupping the sides of my face in his hands. He leans forward, placing a kiss on my lips. It was a passionate kiss – and I think I almost died.

 

He steps backwards, ‘’Yuna, I’ll never let go of you. You’re the best thing I’ve ever had.’’ 

 



I'm sorry if it was a messy chapter, I tried to fit most of the information here. {MOST} 

So yes, there will still be bits here and there, but I think we are coming to the end!