Dance the Twist; the Plot Twist

I'm Here to Bash Your OC (In the Head)

She blinked away tears, looking away.

 

"I can't kill you. Please. Don't make me."

 

"Ji-"

 

"I can't go on without you!" she screamed, gripping her knife. "If I kill you, I'll kill myself, too."

 

"You won't, Jina. You'll live on without me."

 

"But I don't want to," she whispered, dropping her knife onto the table where her lover lay helplessly, covered in some sort of slow-acting acid.

 

"You know that I'm going to die soon, Jina. I can't be kept in this world any longer. And if," here he paused, "if you don't kill me now, this... this acid will soak through my skin. It'll be even more painful. I want a dignified death; can't you give me my dying wish?"

 

"How selfish of you," Jina murmured. "Leaving me with the guilt and trauma? That's so... so you."

 

"Think of it as sparing me from the pain."

 

Jina took a deep breath, hesitantly touching her precious blade. Oh, it didn't deserve to be stained with the blood of her lover. "Are you sure you want me to do this?"

 

"Please, Ji." His voice was tight now; the acid was burning through. "I-"

 

"I love you," Jina blurted out, wanting to touch her lover. But fate was cruel; he was coated with the thick, dark acid. She couldn't touch him without being dirtied.

 

He breathed in and out; a relaxing rhythm. "I love you too, sweetheart. Now do it."

 

Choking up with tears, she raised her knife, stabbing him in the artery and watching, mesmerized as red liquid flowed out.

 

 

 

Then, she cut him into triangles. And then, smaller triangles.

 

And then she ate him.

 

"Hmm, that wasn't so bad, now, was it?" Jina muttered to herself. "Peanut butter and jelly do go together well." Sighing, she dusted off the breadcrumbs, throwing the jelly-covered butter knife into the sink.

 

"If all I do in the mornings is enact K-Drama scenes with a sandwich, then I really need a life."

 


 

Derp.