Telling the world, she's mine

Fate will return you what you try to let go

After staying home for 2 weeks, Yonghwa and Jungshin finally joined the other two for the promotion of their concert in Seoul in end September. This was the first event since the airplane incident that all CNBlue members appeared together on air. The boys began the show with an energetic performance and shook the studio so hard that one could hear the screaming fans from 2 levels up. CNBlue has comeback with a bang! Even stronger than before. The MC started the interview by asking Yonghwa and Jungshin's condition and asked several questions relating to the crash. This was the first time both survivors spoke up about the incident on air. 

MC: Yonghwa & Jungshin, what was it like, moments just before the plane hit the water? 

YH: "My family, my loved ones, including the members and fans were the last thing I thought about before the impact actually knocked me out. It was scary, but I kind of prepared for the worst."

JS: "I was very close to my family so naturally I thought about them. Then I thanked Yonghwa Hyung for everything he has done for me and the group. We held our hands tightly and closed our eyes, and waited for death."

MC: "Minhyuk & Jonghyun, what was your reaction when you heard the news?"

JH: "Stunned. Stunned... I couldn't accept it." 

MH: "You thought, it can't be real. But when the management asked to cancel all events and to head back home, you know it's not a joke.."

The MC went on to interview the members and eventually focused on Yonghwa about his current relationship status which has been drawing a lot of attention from the media.

MC: "Yonghwa-ssi, are you currently still single?"

YH: "Thanks everyone for the concern. No, I'm not single anymore."

(A loud cheer from the audience could be heard. The other CNBlue members were also shocked to hear Yonghwa's confession)

MC: "This will make a big headline news tomorrow morning! Wow, Yonghwa, I think I have asked you this question everytime you come to my show and your answer is always the same - Yes. But you surprised me today!"

(A replay scene captured the other 3 members's astonished look when Yonghwa revealed his status)

YH: "I'm sorry if I caused any shock, but yes, I repeat, i have been taken, Sorry fans."

MC: "What is she like?"

YH: "Feminine, caring, honest and innocent. She has beautiful clear eyes."

(the audience shouted Seohyun's name and Yonghwa smiled)

MC: "We shall not press you to reveal who that girl is as we respect your privacy. But let us wish you..."

(before the MC could finish her sentence, Yonghwa interrupted)

YH: "Seo Joohyun."

Everyone in the studio went hysterical and even the CNBlue members were clapping for Yonghwa as they couldn't believe what just happened to their leader. The MC was having a hard time calming everybody down but was very happy for Yonghwa because everyone loved them being together. Because of the impromptu confession, the programme was forced to pause for filming in order to ensure everything is under control. 

Yonghwa's confession interview subsequently became the top most watched video in YouTube and fans of CNBlue and SNSD welcomed the news and self made many videos online to congratulate the couple. 

Back in SNSD's dorm, the girls went crazy when they saw Yonghwa's confession on the TV. It required a lot of courage for a man to reveal his relationship on air and everyone was envious of Seohyun. Seohyun's face turned red as her unnies all non stop. A few days later, SM Entertainment and FNC both released official statements confirming that the couple is currently dating and asked for everyone's blessings.

After the interview, Yonghwa called Seohyun and apologized to her for revealing their relationship without consulting her. He explained that he's tired of hiding and he wanted to stop all the negative reports about her. Ever since he made it back from LA, Yonghwa felt that he shouldn't be wasting time by waiting for the right time. There are somethings that cannot wait and have to be done promptly. Seohyun appreciated Yonghwa 's effort to protect her and to acknowledge her so that in the future they can be seen together freely. It was a night to remember, what a way for Yonghwa to announce his girlfriend to the world!