Things married couples do

Fate will return you what you try to let go

** This chapter contains slightly explicit content**

It has been a week since Seohyun married Yonghwa. The couple has just moved into their love nest, which is also in the same villa complex as where they were currently staying, 5 days ago. Since Yonghwa still need to practice with the other members and Seohyun wishes to stay near her parents, they decided to buy a unit within the same vicinity. The couple finally moved all their belongings in with the help of other members and was exhausted from all the unpacking. They then took turns to take a shower and finally lazed on the couch to watch tv together.

Yonghwa was lying down on Seohyun's lap while watching tv when they came across a very cute toddler on a variety show.

YH: "Hyun ah, do you like babies?" (He looked up to Seohyun while still lying down on her lap)

SH: "Yeah of course. They are so cute."

YH: "How many are you going to make for me?"

SH: "Hmm, 3?"

YH: "That's nice."

SH: "But it's too soon for us to have one right?"

YH: "Is it?"

SH: "Hmm, not now."

YH: "But hyun, we are married now. 5 days. And for 5 days you didn't make any effort."

SH: "Ahhh.. What are you saying?"

YH: "I'm your husband."

SH: "You agreed that we don't have to try for a baby now."

YH: "Kekeke, Hyun, people don't do it only because they want to have baby. They do it for other things."

SH: "Like?

YH: "Make love. Make each other feel closer. Make each other feel good. It doesn't always means making a baby! We just have to be more careful."

SH: "Use that thing?"

YH: "Ahh, we don't have to use that. I'll be careful."

SH: "Are you sure?"

YH: "Where's the y lingerie that your unnies bought for you last time? Why didn't you wear them and show me? I've been waiting.."

SH: "I'll go change then."

YH: "You sure you want to make it troublesome? You go get changed and within a few minutes I'll remove everything. Wasting effort. Might as well just remove your clothes now." (Yonghwa pulls her tshirt up and puts his hands underneath it)

SH: "No...no,  I'm not ready."

YH: "Why?"

SH: "Just.. Just not ready."

YH: "Ok then.. Let's not do it if you are not ready." (Yonghwa moved his hands away and sit up)

SH: "Sorry, Yong."

YH: "Don't be sorry. It's ok, I should not have started it."

Yonghwa turned and pretend to watch the tv. His eyes were glued to the tv but his heart was wondering why Seohyun reacted that way. A thousand thoughts went through his head. He felt bad as it seemed like he was forcing her to get physical with him. Seohyun was also thinking about what happened earlier and felt sorry towards Yonghwa as she was not prepared to get pregnant so soon. She was more worried about being pregnant than being able to enjoy their first love making that she had to ask Yonghwa to stop.

Though Yonghwa was a little disappointed but he knew that his wife has always been shy and decided not to rush her into doing anything that would make her feel uncomfortable. He just had to be patient.

---

A week later, at SNSD's dorm, the unnies were making fun of how beautiful Seohyun looked especially after being married to Yonghwa. Tiffany asked Seohyun whether they had been "working out" regularly which gives her the extra glow on her face. Seohyun told her unnies that she has started on new collagen drinks and that could explain the reason for the glow. The unnies took turn to ask Seohyun questions and gave her a lot of advice. And at the moment when they talk about making love, Seohyun listened attentively.

Tiffany: "How often do you guys do it?"

SH: "What?"

Tiffany: "Can't track?" (teasing Seohyun)

SH: "We.. We haven't."

Yoona: "What?! Can't be true!"

HY: "Don't be shy. Just say.."

SH: "It's true, we haven't done anything."

Tiffany: "U sure? Yonghwa can hold it? He didn't initiate?" (In disbelief)

HY: "Wah, even when you two dated and you slept over at his place, he didn't try to make you do it? (Impressed with Yonghwa)

Sunny: "Yong seobang is such a rare find."

SH: "A few days after we moved into our new home, there was once Yonghwa wanted it... But.. But.. I asked him to stop halfway."

HY: "What, and he stopped?" (Seohyun nodded)

Tiffany: "Ah.. If it was Nickhun, he would have pinned me down and go rough."

Sunny: "Wah! Didn't know Nickhun is so aggressive! (everybody laughed)

SH: "I was afraid that I'll get pregnant. I couldn't even relax when he puts his hands on me."

Tiffany: "You can always go on birth control pills. It's quite reliable. But you have to take it diligently."

HY: "Tiffany's the expert here.."

Yoona: "Haha, Seohyun, I pity Yonghwa. He must have been very hungry for you!"

SH: "I know, I felt bad too. Maybe I should consider the pills?"

Tiffany: "Yeah, then you can seduce him without fear. And If you do that I bet if you ask him to stop halfway he wouldn't be able to take it haha.."

SH: "But it's so hard for me to initiate.. I'll just wait for him to hint me again."

Sunny: "But knowing Yong seobang, since he has been rejected once by you, he would definitely respect you and not take the initiative again, in case you ask to stop again he will go crazy haha!"

HY:  "That's true. Yonghwa respects you. So I don't think he will try again unless you take the initiative or drop him hints."

SH: "Hmm... I'll try then..."

Tiffany: "Just do it! Make some moans and groans, he will go crazy."

Seohyun then decided to consult the doctor to start on birth control pills. With her concerns about contraception addressed, Seohyun felt much relieved. She calculated the days which she has to take the pill as she was advised by the doctor to have unprotected only after the first pack of pills finished. "Ooh, Yong is in Korea when I start on my 2nd pack. Should be very safe by then." Seohyun with happy thought.

Every time when Yonghwa hugs Seohyun to sleep, in her mind, she would ask Yonghwa to be a bit more patient. On the other hand, she kept thinking about how she should initiate first this time. Seohyun gets embarrassed every time she thought about asking Yonghwa to make love with her. "So embarrassing !" She mumbled to herself. Well, Seohyun has about 3 weeks more to think about her plan.

----

Three weeks later, Yonghwa returned to Korea after his concert in Japan. Seohyun went to the airport with CNBlue's manager. When Seohyun saw her husband walking towards her,  she ran forward and hugged him. The other members were feeling embarrassed and pretended to look away. Minhyuk couldn't stand the sight of Yongseo couple as he always has the urge to get a girlfriend when he sees them. He was full of envy for his leader. Seohyun then greeted the rest of the members and kept chatting on the way back home.

YH: "Hyun, you looked very happy today? Anything happened?"

JS: "Hyung, needless to say, Seohyun is happy to see you back!"

SH: "Jungshin chingoo understands me well."

YH: "I understand you too well, Hyun. I know it's not this, that's why I asked." (winking at his wife)

SH: "Just happy that you will be in Korea for the next 2 weeks."

The three members pretended not to hear anything and continued to talk among themselves. As the manager drove the van back to the villa complex, Seohyun and Yonghwa parted ways with the rest and head back to their love nest.

SH: "Tired?"

YH: "Not really, especially after seeing you." (gave Seohyun a wide smile)

SH: "I made your manager wait because I was rushing back after a recording. Had to ask him to wait for me so I can go to the airport with him. Hehe Luckily i wasn't too late!"

YH: "You could have just stayed home and wait for me. Don't make yourself too tired."

SH: "Ah, it's not tiring at all."

YH: "Really? My Hyunnie is the best."

Slowly, the couple walked their way back with arms locking each other. Yonghwa was glad to be home and even happier to be home with his wife. Seohyun wanted to make some food for Yonghwa so she asked him to shower quickly and then have dinner together. This was the feeling Yonghwa has always wanted to have, to have a simple meal made by his wife. He was enjoying every single moment of being married to Seohyun. After they finished the food, Yonghwa offered to help out with cleaning of the dishes while Seohyun said that she wanted to take a bath. While clearing the plates on the dining table, Yonghwa noticed some medicines in a plastic bag left by Seohyun on deliberate, and asked Seohyun if she was feeling unwell.

YH: "Hyun, are you sick? What's this?" (examining the medicines)

SH: "That.. Just some pills to take daily."

YH: "For what? Some kind of supplements?"

SH: "For... For that."

YH: "That?" (Puzzled)

SH: "Protection."

YH: "Protect against what?" (Yonghwa was making guesses in his mind until he realized what it could be)

(Seohyun looks at Yonghwa and smiled)

YH: "Oh... That.." (revealed a half smile)

SH: "Ahh, I'll go take a bath first. I'm so sweaty after cooking dinner."

Yonghwa went to wash the dishes and wondered whether he has gotten the wrong meaning. Is that birth control pills? Is Seohyun hinting him something? He was smiling to himself and couldn't wait for Seohyun to come out and explain to him in details. Just then, Seohyun called out to him from the bathroom "Yong! I forgot my towel, can you come in and pass it to me?" Yonghwa was expecting that Seohyun would be already dressed up in her bath robe, waiting for the towel to dry her hair. However to his surprise, his wife was completely with her back facing him, under the shower head. Seohyun turned her head slightly and turned off the shower head when she heard Yonghwa came in. She smiled at Yonghwa shyly and Yonghwa covered her with the towel from her back. "You did this on purpose,hyunnie?" He whispered into her ear.

Seohyun gave him a y smile while Yonghwa dried her up with the towel and made use of it to touch her all over the body. He was already at that moment and he turned Seohyun around to have a good look at her body. He fondled with her s and began kissing her on her lips and to her neck. Yonghwa was feeling the heat and he took off his shirt. Seohyun then placed her fingers on Yonghwa's waist band and rolled his sweatpants down. In no time, both of them were kissing each other passionately, without any clothes on.

YH: "Hyunnie, you sure it's ok to do this?"

SH: "Do what you want to do to me.."

YH: "You little rascal... You are making me hard. Can you feel it?" (places Seohyun's hand on his )

SH: "It seems really hard."

Yonghwa pushed Seohyun against the wall and tried inserting into her from behind while raising her right leg up. With a few tries, he succeeded. Seohyun moaned a little and Yonghwa was even more aroused. "Ah hyunnie.. You could be so y too..." Yonghwa began moving in and out of Seohyun's tight opening and he couldn't stop kissing her. The deep long kiss made Seohyun breathe more heavily and Yonghwa just couldn't stop moving inside her. Then he got Seohyun to turn around facing him. He continued moving in and out of her until he felt a sudden urge to release his load inside her.

Seohyun was panting from the wild movement from Yonghwa and she actually enjoyed the process more than what she imagined. Yonghwa has created quite a mess down there and had to clean up himself before he helped to clean up for Seohyun. Yonghwa was looking at Seohyun and making fun of her, "My y goddess.. You're amazing."

Seohyun was feeling slightly embarrassed about their first time making love but she knew that they'll get better eventually. She finds Yonghwa very attractive when he was pleasuring her and finds him y as hell too. Yonghwa was shocked that their first time happened this way in the bathroom but he would be exploring other ideas to make his wife more pleasurable and to ask for more!

----

to be continued..