Eyes only on Seohyun

Fate will return you what you try to let go

It was almost midnight when Yonghwa finished filming running man with the rest of the crew. Yoo Jae Suk was first to congratulate Yonghwa on the news of Seohyun's pregnancy. The rest of the cast were also excited for Yonghwa and especially for Haha who had an infant at home, shared many valuable tips with Yonghwa. The cast chatted happily while having supper at a ddeobokki restaurant and decided to head home only at about 3am. Since the filming does not have an exact time to wrap up, Yonghwa drove to the filming site himself that day. Hence, after supper, he made his way to the car park and just as he spotted his car, someone called him from a distance. It was Hannah.

Hannah: "Yonghwa oppa!"

YH: "Uh, Hannah.. What a coincidence..."

Hannah: "Oppa, you just finished work?"

YH: "Yeah, just finished filming running man."

Hannah: "Wow, I'll be looking forward to it."

YH: "Ah, thank you. Oh, are you going home? Want a lift?"

Hannah: "Erm, you sure it's ok? What if you get caught again?"

YH: "It should be fine, any way, it's almost 3am, it's dangerous for you to go back alone. Why aren't you home at this hour?"

(Hannah went into Yonghwa's car)

Hannah: "Went drinking with a few guy friends.."

YH: "I see."

Hannah: "Just chilling out.."

YH: "It's better that you don't drink with guys only, get a few girl friends if you have to. You never know what those guys have been eyeing on you."

Hannah: "I'm quite a good drinker."

YH: "Safety first, Hannah."

Hannah: "Haha, Yonghwa oppa still as caring as before..."

YH: "Not just to you, I think all girls shouldn't drink with only guys."

Hannah: "Ah, yah, Yonghwa oppa, you are becoming a dad soon I heard! Wah... You must be really good at it.."

YH: "Are you drunk, haha." (Yonghwa finding the conversation awkward)

Hannah: "I'm not, of course! Anyway, why is it so warm lately?" (removes her jacket)

Yonghwa had a quick glance at Hannah and saw that she was wearing a tight fitting body con tube dress under the jacket. He knew that Hannah has got a great figure all along but it was the first time that he noticed her deep cleavage. 

Hannah: "So Oppa, do you do it often with your wife? Oppa is easily aroused?"

YH: "Hannah.." (Yonghwa was shocked by Hannah's words"

Hannah: "Oppa, let's talk openly... Do you get easily?"

Yonghwa: "I don't think I need to answer you these. It's very personal."

Hannah: "Oh.. Oppa is pretty shy eh? So cute."

Yonghwa remained silent throughout the journey. He already regretted to send her home if he knew that Hannah would behave this way.

Hannah: "Hmm, now that your wife is pregnant, don't you get lonely at times, Oppa?"

YH: "Stop it Hannah."

Hanah: "don't be angry oppa, I just thought I can help you if you ever need any favour you know?"

YH: "What are you talking about Hannah?"

Hannah: "I get lonely at times too, I often imagined how it feels like if you were to impregnate me instead..Oppa.. Do you get what I mean?"

YH: "Kim Hannah, this is getting too much! I thought I'd just give you a lift since it's late already, but you simply went overboard! You are a girl but you are behaving so cheaply!"

Hannah: "Cheap? Hey, do you know how many guys out there are trying to get me to sleep with them? I just thought we can be friends with benefits."

YH: "Hannah, I'm not one of those guys. I have a wife whom I loved very much and she's the only person who has a place in my heart. So please stop behaving this way!"

Hannah: "Your wife must be really something, to be able to seduce you, Oppa." (sarcastically)

YH: "Don't you say anything bad about Seohyun. She's not even like you, she doesn't resort to using dirty tricks like you. You should really reflect on yourself. Anyway. I'll just drop you off here. Take care."

Hannah: "It's ok, oppa. Maybe one day you'll suddenly have the urge, I'm always around. I'll walk home now, thanks for the lift. I'll keep you close to my heart tonight and hope we have some wet dream together. Haha, bye Oppa."

Yonghwa let out a sigh of relief when Hannah got off his car. He couldn't believe what Hannah had told him and it was the first time he's seen some so open minded like her. As he drove back to his house, he couldn't wait to get home to his wife. So as Yonghwa entered his house, he heard some noise from the kitchen. Seohyun was up cooking.

YH: "Hyun? What are you doing, hungry at this hour?"

SH: "Yong! Yeah, I've got weird feelings in my tummy, but I guess I'm hungry too."

YH: "Go and lie down I'll cook for you. Don't tire youself."

SH: "I'm fine though, but you, why do you sound so low? Filming must be tiring. Have you eaten?"

YH: "Ah, I can never hide anything from you,Hyun. Well, something happened when I was on my way home. (contemplating whether he should tell Seohyun about Hannah)

SH: "What happened? Is everything ok? (pats on Yonghwa's shoulder)

YH: "I almost got ." (jokingly)

SH: "Huh?"

YH: "Just kidding... Just that you remember that Hannah? The one whom I went to meet the other time and got caught by reporters?

SH: "Mmm, yeah?"

YH: "Happened to bump into her so I offered to send her home as it was late already.. "

SH: "Yah, that sounded like the right thing to do?"

YH: "Yah, but she.. Oh. How do I even say it? While driving halfway, she removed her jacket."

SH: "Then? Did you look over?" (pouting)

YH: "I was just turning to see what she was doing.."

SH: "Hmmph! You definitely looked at her more than once!"

YH: "No, I didn't. I swear. She was trying to seduce me. Even asked me if I needed help, oh my god.."

SH: "I thought you would be having a great time. Why do you come back and tell me these?"

YH: "No.. We are married now, I feel guilty if I keep this from you. But I didn't do anything ok, I even ask her to walk back to her home herself. I suddenly recalled how she pulled herself over me the other time to kiss me all over. I don't want any misunderstanding"

SH: "You are quite smart huh! But What kind of person is she? Why is she doing this? So angry!"

YH: "Why are you angry? I didn't even looked at her though her s were like..."

SH: "I thought you said you didn't look at her? You like busty babes huh? Look, I'm pregnant now, I can upgrade to a c cup soon"

YH: "C cup? Haha.. Just once. Accidentally looked over for once."

SH: "Ok, that's acceptable. But at least you are honest. Will you be going to dream of her tonight?"

YH: "Oh man, that's what she said, she's gonna have wet dreams of me and her. Hhaha.."

SH: "Seriously... Kim Hannah, Kim Hannah... Who is this? Dare to seduce my husband?"

YH: "She said that I will feel lonely because you are pregnant. Haha. I shall prove her wrong, right Hyun?"

SH: "What is it?"

YH: "We can still do it even if your tummy gets bigger. There are many ways.."

SH: "You have to do more homework then, Yong."

YH: "Enjoy your ramen first. I'll go shower and think about my homework." (wink)

Yonghwa was having shower when he recalled how Hannah sat with her legs opened and her dress almost rolled up to reveal her inner thighs. He did look at her a couple of times, unlike what he told Seohyun. But suddenly, he reminded himself that he shouldn't even be looking at Hannah since he's got Seohyun. He slowly moved his attention to Seohyun and how they have always made love. His wife was many times more appealing than anyone he has met and he had to quickly  think about how to pleasure his pregnant wife later on...

---

The following week, the couple was back at the hospital with an appointment with Dr Yoo. Because of the twins, Seohyun had to be closely monitored for any developmental issues. Seohyun was already 17 weeks into her pregnancy and Dr Yoo observed her ultrasound images carefully. The couple was relieved when the doctor did not find any abnormality at this stage.

Dr Yoo: "Hmm, Yonghwa. Can you tell if baby A is a girl or a boy?" (pointed to baby A's image on the printed copy)

YH: "Hmm... (still figuring out) Ah!! This! A boy?" 

Dr Yoo: " What did you see?"

YH: "That... Something is in between the legs. The legs are wide opened right? Am I seeing correctly?."

SH: "Aww... Cute.. Baby A is a boy... Hehe."

Dr Yoo: "That's right, I'm sure Baby A is a boy. What about this, Seohyun? Baby B... Boy or girl?"

SH: "Hmm... Can't see too well. But I really hope it's a girl. One girl one boy, just perfect."

YH: "I think it's a girl... There's nothing in between the legs. And she didn't open her leg as wide as baby A, must be a girl with manners!"

SH: "Haha, girl with manners?"

Dr Yoo: "Tell me your wish Seohyun." 

YH: "Wah, Dr Yoo, you know her song too? Haha.. 2 boys will be nice, they can form duet first. When another 2 brothers are born, they form CNBlue junior. Cute ..."

Dr Yoo: " Baby B... Is... A girl!"

SH: "Wow! Really? It's what I have been praying for! Oh my.."

Dr Yoo: "Congratulations Yongseo couple. Looking at the images at first glance, I already knew its gonna be a boy and a girl."

YH: "Mini hwa and mini hyun!" (hugs Seohyun)

SH: "I'm going shopping for Baby B!"

YH: "What about Baby A?"

SH: "Ah, there's nothing much to buy for a boy. We'll start with Baby B first."

YH: "Haha, I can't stop working until 80 years old, I can't afford to have no income."

The couple then went shopping for newborn clothing and started looking at baby cots and other necessities. With the genders being revealed, the couple would have an idea of how to decorate the babies room and coloured themes. They also went to the bookshop to buy books on parenting and Seohyun instructed Yonghwa to read 3 books within 2 months. Since it was something helpful for a dad to be, Yonghwa obeyed.

The CNBlue members were so excited when they heard from the couple that they are expecting a boy and a girl. The members all adored kids, probably because they acted like one, and they couldn't wait to meet the babies soon. They were already thinking of teaching them instruments and hope that the couples' kids will enjoy music like they do. 

That night, Yonghwa posted a 2nd ultrasound pic of their babies on his twitter account. He wrote, "Goodnight mini Hwa and mini Hyun. Love you both lots." For fans who saw the tweet, they were thrilled as most already guessed that the couple would be expecting a boy and a girl. Even many celebrities who have followed Yonghwa on twitter sent congratulatory messages to the couple. From now till Seohyun's EDD in November, all eyes would be on her. She had also signed up for maternity yoga classes and even parenting workshops to ensure that she is well prepared for the arrival of the twins 

Yonghwa was full of smiles whenever friends and colleagues asked about his wife and babies. He couldn't imagine what his life would be should he continue to push Seohyun away instead of settling down with her. It was the best decision he ever made - to marry Seohyun and to have a family with her. 

He has been looking forward to meet the little ones, for he wanted to be the best dad in the world and to bring them up to become useful people with Seohyun

--- 

to be continued..