True love?

Fate will return you what you try to let go

It has been two weeks since Yonghwa and Seohyun last met. Yonghwa has been busy composing new songs for the band's new album. He wrote a song called "Invisible love" and obviously, it was inspired by Seohyun. 

" I said, this love is impossible.. But you said, u'll make it invisible.. " Yonghwa sang and repeated the melody over and over again, trying to perfect the notes. He was so  focused that he didn't realize Seohyun was standing behind him. 

"Wah, sounds like this is going to be another big hit." Seohyun whispered into Yonghwa's ear. Yonghwa turned around and smiled at Seohyun. His heart always gives him a wriggly sensation whenever he sees Seohyun. 

YH: "Hyun do you think I should go for another checkup again?"

SH: "What happened? Are you feeling unwell?"

(Yonghwa touches his chest and Seohyun looked on worriedly)

YH: "I don't know. Everytime when I see you, my heart goes haywire and sends out weird signals to other part of my body." 

SH: "Weird signals? Like?" (suspicious grin)

YH: "Like... this."

Yonghwa quickly pulls Seohyun towards him and hugged her tightly, insisting that he has no control over his mind and body. Seohyun let out a laugh and let him hug her for awhile more knowing he's acting childish again. Seohyun found herself embraced by a familiar body and didn't even try to break away from him. 

YH: "Hyun, you've changed."

SH: "What?"

YH: "You wouldn't even let me hug you this close in the past. How come you didn't even struggle when I hug you now?"

(Seohyun's face turned red and she tried to pull away from Yonghwa)

YH: "Ah, ok ok Hyun ah.. I'm just kidding. I'm sorry my dear."

(Yonghwa pouting and grinning while pulling Seohyun back to him)

At this moment, Minhyuk knocked on the door and saw both Yonghwa and Seohyun still entangled together.

MH: "Hey lunch is ready! OH , Sorry please continue.."

(Minhyuk quickly shut the door and went to the kitchen with his face flushed)

JH: "What happened? Why are you so red?"

MH: "Really? I am not the one being hugged but why am I the one feeling embarrassed right now? Ahh.. Seriously..."

JS: "Hugging?"

(Jungshin points to Yonghwa's room and Minhyuk nodded his head and kept feeling embarrassed)

MH: "Like this.."

(Minhyuk asked Jonghyun to stand up and he imitated the couple inside the room)

The three brothers had a good laugh but they were envious of Yonghwa and kept saying to each other that they have to find a girlfriend soon too. Just as they were self pitying themselves, Yonghwa and Seohyun came out from the room. Looking at the way his brothers were behaving he knew that Minhyuk must have shared what he saw earlier on. "We were just showing support for each others' hardwork, encouraging each other, so don't think too much Minhyuk" Yonghwa looked irritably at Minhyuk. The three brothers laughed uncontrollably and Seohyun was hiding her face behind a cushion. "Hyung, we understand, we do." Jonghyun controlling himself and then tried to pretend to want to hug Seohyun. Yonghwa was ready to throw his chopsticks at Jonghyun as he tried to make fun of his elder brother. "I just want to show support for SNSD.. Hahaha..."

With laughter and embarrassment, the folks began the celebration lunch. There were pasta, grilled chicken wings, Caesar chicken salad, baked sweet potatoes and pork ribs prepared by the three brothers. Everyone was in high spirit and the brothers take turn to congratulate the couple. After lunch, Seohyun stayed back to help with cleaning and Yonghwa just enjoyed watching her back. He remembered those days in "WGM" where he would sit on the couch and just look at Seohyun's back while she was preparing food or washing the dishes. Again, he was mesmerized by her all over. 

Yonghwa brought Seohyun back to his room. Since they have not officially announced their relationship to anyone other than SNSD and CNBlue members, they spent most of the time at home to avoid the paparazzi. It's a pity they couldn't visit the amusement parks, shopping malls or have dinner by themselves outside. Yonghwa has thought about this several times and he has decided to announce officially that he's seeing Seohyun. He's already 25 and going 26 soon, he feels that he is more capable and ready to be in a relationship than before. Yonghwa then moved from his seat to his bed where Seohyun is sitting. 

SH: "Did you lock the door?"

YH: "What? (Grinning). What do you think we are going to do, why do I have to lock the door? Haha.."

(Seohyun's face turned red)

SH: "That's not what I meant! Ah .. seriously!" 

YH: "I'm just kidding... Hyun ah you looked cute when you get shy."

SH: "Whatever.."

YH: "Haha, ok look at me, Hyun. I am thinking, maybe we should just let everyone know that we are dating. What do you think? It must have been hard for you all these while. I thought it's very unfair for you."

(Seohyun sat up straight and thought carefully about her opinion)

SH: "Unfair?...mmm.. Yong, currently you go on Asia and even world tour with your band. You received so much love from your fans. You even appeared on many shows and the audience love you. And as for me, I have endless promo and world tour with my group as well. And I have recently started to act in drama. This is what we have always wanted right, to be able to perform and to receive love from our fans? This is already the kind of life we are living with or without each other. But now, I have you, someone who loves me and someone whom I love. This is actually a bonus to me. Why would I say that it's unfair? I was given more than what I should have. So, no. I don't think I feel unfair."

YH: "Hyun.."

SH: "You don't have to do this for me. I'm really contented. I don't need you to show the world that I'm your girlfriend. I just need to know how u feel about me and that's enough."

In an instance, Seohyun answered all the questions Yonghwa has in his head all the while. Seohyun knew exactly how he felt and addressed all the issues in one shot, how could this girl be so understanding? How could this girl read his mind so well and manage to soothe his soul effortlessly? Seohyun was right. Yonghwa felt sorry because he couldn't be open with everyone about their relationship but doing so may affect both their reputation. 

SH: "Yong, you are only 25. This should be the prime time of your life. If you don't go all out to enjoy life and work your a*s off, then when? It's the same for me, so we both should maintain a good image and work hard now."

(Yonghwa puts his arm around Seohyun's shoulder and looked at her sentimentally)

YH: "Is this how true love feels like? I've never felt like this before. Hyun, I'm your first love but why do I feel that you have taught me a lot about love? I've never met anyone who is as calm and as thoughtful as you. Never met someone whose dreams are aligned as mine and never met someone who can take care of me emotionally."

SH: "Maybe the dating guide books work? Haha"

YH: "Really? What book are you reading now?"

SH: "Jung Yonghwa."

Yonghwa smiled as soon as he heard that. Her answer was rather unexpected. Sometimes he just cannot imagine how Much Seohyun has changed over the years, she used to insist on using honorific and gets uncomfortable whenever he tries to get close to her. He loved the way Seohyun was in the past. But he prefers the current Seohyun whom seems so much comfortable being with him. She is also more capable of expressing her thoughts and clearly knows how to handle his personality. 

Yonghwa began to move closer to Seohyun. He was hesitating... He wanted to kiss Seohyun at that moment. Seohyun caught him having wild thoughts and she could guess Yonghwa wanted. She looked at Yonghwa and then closed her eyes, hinting him an approval was given. Yonghwa's heart started pounding. He pushed Seohyun gently to lie down. But just as he got closer to her lips, Seohyun suddenly said "Wait!". Yonghwa held his breath as he thought Seohyun might get offended with his behavior. But actually Seohyun wanted to remove her hoodie as she was feeling warm. After removing her hoodie, she adjusted her hair and even lied down back on the bed. "Ok, I'm ready" Seohyun said shyly. Yonghwa was feeling a little awkward but finds her too cute. So he played with her hair while lying on his side.

YH: "Haha... U feel warm?"

Seohyun closed her eyes and shook her head. Yonghwa couldn't resist her cute face when she closed her eyes. She looks like an angel. Yonghwa kissed Seohyun on her forehead just to "test water". Then he moved on to her nose. And then to her lips. Yonghwa must be blaming his haywire signals sent out by his body again. He kissed Seohyun several times on the lips and his breathing got louder when he felt Seohyun's tongue inside his mouth - their first wet kiss. Seohyun was comfortable with Yonghwa. Knowing how Yonghwa's like, she trusted him not to cross the boundary and not further than just some light intimacy. In fact, from one of the guide books that Seohyun was reading, she learnt that a relationship can be boosted through intimate moments. Passionate kissing is one way. Seohyun was proud of herself that she managed to deliver one first wet kiss to Yonghwa. 

Seohyun then pulled away from Yonghwa shortly after kissing and lied down on Yonghwa's chest. "Enough!" she said. Yonghwa smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist.

YH: "So now my Hyun knows how to flirt with me.." 

SH: "I... I was just... "

YH: " Haha, hyun ah it's ok.. (smiles) it's ok. Do that often. I like it. Only to me."

SH: "Of course I don't do that to others!"

Yonghwa smiled and he quickly got up when he realized it was almost midnight, It was time for Seohyun to go back to her house. He pulled Seohyun up and walked her off to her block. After sending Seohyun off, Yonghwa walked back to his block and smiled from ear to ear.  He felt that they have gotten closer. However, he never expected Seohyun to take the initiative for the kiss and wondered if she has changed because of him. He even start to wonder whether he was a bad influence to her ? But since things are looking good, he's not worried about that.

 

----

to be continued...