Destination : Feelings Boulevard

So Getting

Yunho kept a close watch on Boa, he kept on checking on her every few hours. Some of Boa’s friends also helped her do errands since she has trouble getting out of her house because of the trauma. She also went through therapy for it and her office mates wished her a fast recovery as well. She came back to work after a few days and when their project ended, she asked for a weeklong vacation. Boa thought that it would be nice to relax after what has happened to her. She talked to Yunho about it and he was happy to her; He asked for a vacation as well and it was granted since he’s been showing such great performance at work.

They were eating their lunch when Boa said “I’m so excited, I haven’t travelled with a guy friend before”
“Me too” Yunho replied before having a spoonful of his stew “Well like I have travelled with a guy before but like not like this. Not that there’s something wrong with this… I mean…”
“Look, I get it… Now, Where are we going? Do you have any idea where we can go?”
“We can go back to my hometown if you want…”
“OMG that would be great!! Where is that, exactly?”
“Mokpo, Jeollanam-do, South Korea” he said with a smile
Boa’s eyes lit up because she’s never been to Mokpo plus it’s too far for the others to follow or to find them “When can we leave?” she then asked
“We can leave as soon as tomorrow” he said, before eating another spoonful of his stew
“We leave tomorrow then” Boa replying with a smile. They ate their lunch in peace, went back to their respective offices and got ready to go home and pack.

Boa packed a few dresses and some of her usual clothing and then called Yunho to ask where they were going to meet and he didn’t say a specific place, he just told her to “get ready before 8 am” and so she agreed, they talked a bit more about work and food and they said their goodbyes and went to bed. Her alarm woke her up by 6 am and straight away, she head for the bathroom, got prepared and was done before 8. Yunho texted her that he’s almost to her apartment so she got her stuff, pulled every appliance off the plug, secured her place and locked up before going down to the lobby. She waited for a few minutes and Yunho was in a cab and he took her stuff, let her in the cab and they drove to the train station. After buying their tickets, they relaxed at a café before waiting to board their train. Once inside and seated, Boa asked Yunho why he moved to Seoul and his answer was simple “I want to make a name for myself”
“And? How’s it going so far?”
“I’m far from that but at least I get to write for a living”
“I have to be nice to you then” she said with a smile
“Because?”
“You sir are going to be one hell of an author” she assured him “I believe in you Jung Yunho” she said, making a fist and saying “Fighting” to Yunho. The man could only smile at his friend’s words of encouragement and retort a question back “This has been bothering me for some time, why are you still single?” Boa raised an eyebrow at him “Really?”
“Yes, I'm curious” he said
“I’m not always single you know. I did have a boyfriend before.”
“So, what happened?”
“Yunho… come on…” she protested
“What? It’s just me. I promise to answer any question you throw at me after” he said, raising his hand “Scouts honour” he added
“Let’s just say that I got the apartment and he’s left with a bag of his dirty clothes”
“You kicked him out?” he asked and she nodded “He had another girl?” he asked again, it took her a moment to respond but she nodded “He cheated on me with a friend of mine; End of the day, I lost a cheating prick and a disloyal and I’ve been okay ever since” she said, playing with her fingers
“Look, if you’re gonna cry… I’m gonna get my sad music going” he said, pulling out his phone from his pocket. Boa laughed at his gesture and they went to the train cafeteria to get some snacks, they were lining up when the train turned resulting to Boa unbalancing; Yunho acted and caught her before she fell or hit a door panel, he wrapped his arm around her waist and secured her. “You okay?” he asked. Boa gulped and was at a loss for words, Yunho asked her again “Boa, are you okay?” now, cupping her face with his free hand, gliding his thumb across her cheek; The moment his thumb came in contact with her skin, a current circulated all over her body and butterflies dominated her stomach.

“I’m okay” she said, looking directly into his eyes, trying not to blush.


A/N : Alright, this is where every thing goes horribly wrong or perfectly romantic. I'm still writing this as we speak, I do have a lot of fics that are still in writing so be patient with me on this one since I really have no excuse except for my ideas and my laptop. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. I'm gonna make my word count to a thousand in my next chaps so yeah, much love ^^v