First Meeting

So Getting

Being at home, sitting in front of the TV, eating her cereal in pyjamas was a typical weekend for Boa; She’s the kind of person who would rather sleep and rest on her weekends rather than go out with a bunch of friends. While she was chowing down her breakfast, her phone rang. It was Heechul "Yah! Come out of that hole... I set you up on a date!" He said
"Who told you to set me up? Oppa! I told you, I don’t want to date."
"Too late, your date is almost here. If you’re not here in 20 mins, I’ll expose all of your secrets to the world."
"Ughhh... Okay, fine! Text me where and I’ll be there. This is the last time, oppa!" Boa said, hanging up and unwillingly fleeing the comforts of her couch and going into the bathroom to wash up and get ready for the date that she doesn’t want to go to.

She arrived at the place Heechul told her about, she was supposed to look for a guy in a white polo shirt, with the sleeves all rolled up. She found him by the window and walked up to him "Excuse me, are you Jung Yunho?" She asked
"Yes" he said, bowing "Boa-sshi?
"Yes... Hi, Nice to meet you" she said, extending her hand for a handshake. He took it and replied "Nice to meet you too" in return.

They then started talking; she apologized for her tardiness and was honest about her finding out about their date just 20 minutes ago. Yunho laughed and told her that Heechul told him about it yesterday as well. Surprisingly, Boa is having fun at her date and was really enjoying Yunho’s company that she didn’t even realize her phone vibrating like crazy; they ordered food and talked more about Heechul being a crazy but reliable friend. When it was time for them to go and part ways, Yunho gathered all his guts and asked "Uhm, Boa-shii..."
"Yeah?"
"Will it be okay if I asked for your number?" He said, scratching his head from embarrassment
"Sure... That’s 010-0705-2701" she said
"Thank you... I’ll uhm... I’ll call you" he stuttered before Boa signalled for a Taxi and eventually getting one.

On the ride home, Boa called Heechul and told him that she had a good time at her date and that she enjoyed Yunho’s company and that he also asked for her number. "See? I told you!!" Heechul said
"I know. I actually am glad to meet him" she replied. They talked more about how her date had gone and how she would like to have another one with him as well. She thought about Yunho and smiled, she remembered how he laughed; how his eyes would disappear and his teeth would show up, the sound of it that makes her laugh as well and also how it made her feel; happy.

After brushing her teeth and got herself ready for bed, she got her phone and put it within reach as she waited for his phone call but midnight came and still no ring from her cellphone. She drifted off to sleep and woke up with messages instead. "Hello Boa-Shii, this is Yunho" it said, Boa ignored the message and went to the bathroom to freshen up. When she came back, she took a long look at her phone. She closed her eyes, sighed and finally took her phone and replied "Hello Yunho-shii".