L for Lucifer

INFERNO

"is really true that the spirit can be penetrated by a gun?" Dongwoo observed collection of fire arms owned by Sunggyu. 
"Could be if allowed by the gods" Sunggyu replied  Dongwoo questions while preparing for a lot of fire arms on his desk. 
"Wah .. wah .. this is too much .. what you want to do with it? Want to kill a zombie? "Confused Dongwoo. 
"in the Real world there are no zombies .. that there are evil spirits that must be exterminated " 
"Eradicated with weapons, Gyu?" 
"Yes, and with a little spell .." said Sunggyu wiped his weapon. 
"Wahh .. What's this? This antique knife once .. see carvings and pearl .. beautiful " 
"It's a special weapon .." Sunggyu said, reaching for a knife that Dongwoo held. 
"For what it is?" 
"Our primary goal .. kill Lucifer " 
"You know the existence of Lucifer it now?" Dongwoo which is a new friend Sunggyu so many questions about the profession of Sunggyu. 
"Of course I know that if you stop asking questions. Can you shut up?I'm concentrating my imagination to find Lucifer "growled Sunggyu. 
"so, sorry Gyu .. I'm new here " 
"but can you ask for things that are importantt? " 
"I think everything is important .." 
"Everything looks important because you don't have basic skillst!" Sunggyu looked even more furious, he put all his weapons into bags, especially the antique knife. 
"Wish you well! I know a thing "said in evasion Dongwoo not accept. 
"Huh, what for example?" 
"I know about the spirits who are stuck in the world, that they should have to the natural world but they are still in this world because there are some things that block them. For example Lee Hwaryul! He was saving the spirit of two grandchildren who has dead and that makes it very tortured " 
"You talk about Lee Hwaryul I remembered his words. He had thought until recently that I will restore the spirits of his grandchildren in his home to the their true nature. But I never meant to do that as long as the spirits do not mind living in this world .. " 
"Haha .. You talk about Lee Hwaryul greeting that reminds me ..that is why he is .. " 
"Shut up, Dongwoo! Do not be continued .. I was a little low when you hear your sentence continuation! "said Sunggyu shut Dongwoo's mouth. Dongwoo just giggle. 


"Grandpa you know a child who is home this afternoon?" Asked Hoya to his grandfather who was lighting the fire. 
"Of course .. his Sungyeol's new friend "replied the grandpa. 
"I'm a little suspicious of its existence, did you feel a strange aura, Hoya?" Asked Woohyun as he approached his brother, .Hoya shore up his chin, he seemed to recall a strange feeling when he was close between Sungyeol and L. 
"is he not  human?" Hoya small humming. 
"What do you mean the child is not human?" Grandpa surprised when he heard the words of Hoya. 
"so, grandfather didn't feel anything strange? Sungyeol's aura  friends ... " 
"L. name." Interrupted his grandfather, 
".. Yes .. L it .. his aura as not human! "Hoya convincing. 
"I did so! He's definitely not a human .. if grandparents don't have sixth senses, perhaps our assuming are right "said Woohyun. 
"I could not distinguish the human aura with the aura of the spirit ..and I'm sure if  L is human! You know if Sungyeol don't have sixth sense, he even can see you " snapped grandfather. Hoya and Woohyun are silent, the words of my grandfather has a point. 
"So obvious that L is not a spirit or something .." said the grandfather said, brewing hot tea. 
"Actually .. I'm still awkward if L is not human "whispered Woohyun on Hoya. Hoya nodded in agreement.