INFERNO (he would become my friend)

INFERNO

 

The next Sunday, Sungyeol decided to go for a walk to the park just looking for fresh air. He was afraid to spend time at home even though many helpers at home. When he was walk on the street he suddenly felt something was stalking him. Sungyeol immediately turned his body, and there's no one. Later, he was running again as usual. The feeling came a second time. He really was being followed. As he was crossing,
he will use to look backward at the middle of the road and the stalker was certainly no time to hide. When Sungyeol being crossed and were half way through, he immediately turned away.He saw a pink-haired woman dressed gothic, hoodie wearing tight sleeve that closes up into the palm of herhand, wearing skirts, sneakers, and socks are also piebald turns that follow. 

"Green Light" cried the girl. The girl immediately ran and pulled Sungyeol towards to other side. 
"Don’t stop when you was cross!" She said. Her face was very funny. 
"Why you follow me?" Asked Sungyeol. The girl was still staring Sungyeol. 
"Hey, you .. don’t look at me like that .. "Said Sungyeol shame. 
"You live among the spirits huh? I can see your aura .. "she replied in a low tone. 
"So that's why you follow me?" Sungyeol issued his smirk. 
"it’s must be nice to have the sixth senses " 
"who said? I don’t have sixth senses! "Sungyeol said in evasion. 
"And then .. why your magical aura so strong?.. " 
"Probably because of the influence of my grandfather .. you don’t live around my house so, no wonder you're so strange.. " 
"Strange how .." 
"Okay, forget it. I like to go first, "said Sungyeol turned away. 
"Hey! We have not acquaintance .. "the girl said as she pursed her lips. 
"Should we?" Confused Sungyeol. 
"Yes, my name is Jia. Who are you? "Said Jia friendly. 
"Sungyeol .. Lee Sungyeol " 
"Ahhh .. Lee Sungyeol? I heard your grandfather has spirits friend, hasn’t he? I'd love to come to your house .. " 
"Jia, are you sure? For what? " 
"I want to open my sixth senses that was closed again because I already entered adolescence .. I miss the spirit .. "said Jia.Sungyeol just nodded in surprise. 
"nice to meet you! I must go! "Said Jia, waving his hand. 

Sungyeol finally returned to his house again, this time he was still curious so through his grandfather's rose garden. Sungyeol approached those roses and he rubbed it with a white cheek. 
"Who is afraid of a rose, huh? may Bees? Because bees are afraid of the thorns on roses .. "he murmured as he plays the rod tip of that roses. 
"One thing I learned is not okay .. after all, there are still many thousands of roses at home and I will not be caught if I picked one .. " he thought. 


"I told you not be! Do not be picked! You fool! " 

Sungyeol gave a start. He heard the same voice every time he decides to pick flowers. Because he fled like goose bumps when the incident occurred.

 
Today he goes to school and join the ceremony. Sungyeol bored join this ceremony. Sungyeol accidentally saw L sitting alone under a bench with a melancholy face. 
"L? Why is hedoesnt join the ceremony? Is he sick? "Sneered Sungyeol. 

When finished the ceremony .. 
"Hey, what are you doing? Didn’t join the ceremony, envy with you" Sungyeol said softly while pushing the L shoulder seemed to be daydreaming. 
"I don’t like to join the ceremony .." L said casually. "Huh?" Sungyeol feel weird. 
"Yes, I never join the ceremony.. hmm, very lazy to stand in the middle ground while saluting the flag is just a piece of cloth alone ..isn’t  it? "said L as he glanced toward Sungyeol. 
"the teachers don’t reprimand you?" Asked Sungyeol. 
"They're tired scolded" L replied, smiling. 
"Could it be? you were not punished? " 
"They also are tired of punishing" murmured L. Sungyeol folded her hands, weird. 
"If I were a teacher here, I'll get you out" Sungyeol snapped, walking away. 
"Hey, where are you going?" Call L see Sungyeol go away. 
"Of course to the classroom, you don’t?" 
"Ahh ... soon, I want to breathe fresh air first, "said L grounded. 
"oh~ okay, I go first to the class .." Sungyeol said, walking away. 

Rest, Sungyeol trying to peer in the L’s class 3-3. He didn’t see L at all there. 
"Looking for who?" Suddenly L startled Sungyeol from behind.Sungyeol almost jumped in surprise. 
"Ah ... you are! No. .. I'm not looking for nobody "said Sungyeol with faces still in shock. 
"I think in this school you just know me .." 
"Huh, arrogant .." 
"No! I'm not arrogant .. what do you want to do inclass 3-3 if not looking for me? "L pressing Sungyeol with his smile. His face was pale but still looks handsome. 
"Yes, I admit .. I want to take you to lunch. I purposely bring more supplies for both of us "Sungyeol finally confessed. L increasingly widen her smile. 
"Thank you .." said L friendly. 
"No problem .." said Sungyeol. 

(to be continued)