INFERNO (the first meeting)

INFERNO

 

Lee Sungyeol is the son of the richest and most prominent in korea. Almost all his household filled with antique luxury goods.Doors and windows as high as more than 4 meters. Ladder-stairs are very big and beautiful as well as reliefs carved by such animals, horses, dragons, and others. However, Lee Sungyeol not so happy with the state of matter that he has. He was lonely child and he only lived with his grandfather. His grandfather didn’t have much time to play with Lee Sungyeol since Lee Sungyeol was in elementary school. Yes, Sungyeol’s Grandfather have a collection of spirits who become his loyal friend until the end of life.Although many people around who are not too trusting and assume Sungyeol’s grandfather was not crazy for always talking to himself.But, Sungyeol never saw a spirit who was a grandfather’s friend was pouring tea when he was 8 years old, and Sungyeol always remember that. 


Today he entered school, he looked at the clock ticking class attached to the wall very long time. Sungyeol is a very quiet child in class and always expect the school to go home first. In this world nothing special, he felt empty without the love of someone he loved.

 
"You alone?" Suddenly there is talk to Sungyeol. Sungyeol turn round and he saw a boy-faced melancholy. 
"So what if I'm alone?" Retorted Sungyeol. He continued eating his lunch. 
"If this continues .. You can be the same with your grandfather .. " the boy said. Sungyeol frowned. 
"What do you mean, anyway? Why are you so pretentious know .. I don’t know! "snapped Sungyeol uncomfortable. 
"You are .. very arrogant, yes. There just is not worth a fly flying around you "sneered the boy sitting next to Sungyeol. 
"Yes, indeed there are no flies that fly around me .. but there is a rat who would sit beside me "Sungyeol smirked back. The boy was just giggling melancholy. 
"People call me L.. I don’t know .. " 
"L? Weird .. you don’t have a name? "sneered Sungyeol. 
"It seems so .. until now I don’t know what my name actually .. " 
".. You go to school here?" Asked Sungyeol a little surprised. L nodded. 
"Just look at your school report card .. or .. your document .. strange don’t know your real name! " 
"But rather than it .. I like the nickname L.. already 1000 years .. " 
"1000 years?" 
"Yes .. I want to live another 1000 years .. " 
Sungyeol almost choked. What kind of people who had no hope of going back 1000 years to live, of course it's silly hope in vain. 
"What grade are you?" 
"3-3 class .. you? " 
"I'm .. 3-2 .. " 
"We are so close together, Lee Sungyeol" L said as he nudged his arm Sungyeol. 
"You even know my name .. What I'm as famous as that? "said Sungyeol. 
"Yes, you're famous because you always come first .. terrific "L leave Sungyeol immediately. Sungyeol still dazed. Why did L know something about him? 

Sungyeol going to class. He passed the classroom 3-3 and still curious about the L. Out of curiosity, Sungyeol peering out the window and saw L sitting alone while reading a book. Then Sungyeol immediately to his class. 

After school Sungyeol as usual to see her grandfather's plantation house while watering the flowers were roses. Sungyeol wondered why his grandfather loved the roses that he planted it in every corner of the house. 

"Lee Sungyeol apparently gone home .." said the old man happy. he sounded so cheerful. Sungyeol bent salute to his grandfather. 
"Need help, grandfather?" Asked Sungyeol offered. His grandfather just shook his head. 
"Grandpa very happy with the roses, don’t you?" Asked Sungyeol he gave a smile. Grandpa nodded Sungyeol now. 
"I heard he was afraid of roses .." grandpa whispered. Sungyeol confused speech only confirmed his grandfather, although he knew would be useless to ask for "he" is who. 
"He'll come here?" Asked Sungyeol find strings attached. 
"He? Coming here? Of course not and never will! That's why I'm planting a lot of roses here .. hah! This should be very potent and he would never dare to come here! "Sungyeol’s grandfather suddenly looks grim. Sungyeol who had swapped stale now silent silence.He doesn’t understand why his grandfather was so emotional when asked about whether he would be here. Sungyeol still don’t know who that "he". 
"Sorry granpa, if there are words that one .. I was totally confused face of my grandfather .. so .. " 
".. Never mind! grandpa have go to bed, now! "Grandpa was soon to go into the house. Sungyeol only drew his breath and he was still intrigued by the mystery of all this. Sungyeol approached the roses and he touched with his fingers. These roses are so beautiful and tempting because there is dew on the petals. Sungyeol eager to pluck the flowers, but .. 

"Don’t be picked ..." 

Sungyeol surprise, he felt there was a whispered softly in his ears and he turned right and left looking for someone who had whispered to him. Feeling awkward and strange, he immediately fled the rose garden. 

Sungyeol commute his room and he was still weird to just what happened. Actually, who had whispered to him it's just a hunch, or indeed any ghosts there. Sungyeol remembered with spirits who have grandfathers. Yes, it might be them. Sungyeol really want to see the way the spirits again because he forgot the last time he saw it. But, he had no sixth sense and confused how to view it. 

 

(to be continued)