INFERNO (L for..)

INFERNO

 

Another place, there are men in black robes and red-haired dark puzzling over something. 
"What the hell are in your dream?" Asked the man with white hair, like he was a colleague of the man who had red hair. 
"A symbol, I've seen more than twice .. but I'm still not sure .. "said the red-haired man. 
"Sunggyu! Are you dreaming of a symbol? Symbols are .. " 
"shut up,Dongwoo! you call that symbol name .. or is it actually happening now! "sunggyu the red-haired seemed overcome with dismay. 
"You know Lee Hwaryul? He had two guardian spirits who are ..what is it? "asked Dongwoo still curious. 
"This is not the spirit .. surely .. This is more dangerous .. creature from hell chasing humans, and it should not be allowed .. "said Sunggyu. 
"Creature from hell?" 
"Yes .. L. initials. which means Lucifer " 



"is it okay if I visit to your house?" Asked L afraid. Sungyeol shook his head. 
"You must know, I was very lonely at home .. I almost never at home because there was so lonely "answered Sungyeol. 
"This is big house .. but, you're barely at home?"confused L while watching the Sungyeol’s house. L suddenly stopped, he saw something that made him got surprised. 
"A rose? Do you have a rose?? "L looked nervous disbelief.Sungyeol strange to see the reaction of L. 
"So what?" 
"No .. I'm just .. strange to see so many roses in your house" 
"Huh, you're weird. Besides your name is not clear it is not clear as well behaved. Come on, come on in. " 


Sungyeol and L to the second floor balcony, there is Sungyeol’sgrandfather who was sitting alone while enjoying tea. Second floor balcony is very large as football fields, Sungyeol’s home so luxurious to make the L bit in awe. 
"are You sure?" Asked L 
"Sure what, L?" Replied Sungyeol. 
"Introduced me to your grandfather" 
"Haha, you are my friend and grandfather have to know of it" 
L just smiled at Sungyeol laugh. Sungyeol also looks so happy to see the smile of L, Sungyeol seems to have felt fit friends with L. 
"Grandpa, I want to introduce my friend .." he said, touching his grandfather’s shoulder. 
"Hmm .. who? "the grandfather turned. 
"his name is L, grandpa. He's my new friend at school but we are in different class "explains Sungyeol. 
"L?" Grandfather narrowing his eyes to see clearly that there are people besides Sungyeol. 
"Oh .. you’re L? Hi, nice to meet you" said the grandfather. L look flinched. 
"Hey, why you don’t say anything?" Sungyeol slowly nudge L’s stomach.
"Ah .. nice to meet you.. "said L with blank stares. 
"What’s matter, L?" Confused Sungyeol. 
"He can see me" murmur L slowly. 
“ you’re dumb, of course, he can see you .. you're a human being "
L glanced towards Sungyeol who heard his murmur. 
"Haha ... yes I know "said L chuckled. 
"Hey, now where we going?" Asked Sungyeol. 
"Whatever you want, this is your house .." 
"You know, I'm just confused. The house of this size there is nothing I like every corner .. " 
"You really don’t like this house?" 
"This is not home! Even I don’t like this world, I have not felt anything I want .. even in this world I just know you and grandpa only" 
"The same .. I also don’t like this world "said L with melancholy smile. 
"I'm .. more like the another one world .. "continued L. Sungyeol widened his eyes. 
"Do you mean?" 
"Yes .. Another world that I found .. it's very beautiful "L said as he stepped. Sungyeol also follow the remaining steps of L. 
"Uh .. world what it is? What I should know .. " 
"... I'll tell you later .. " 

the balcony garden. Sungyeol see Jia was with her friend who seemed mysterious and taciturn. 
"Who is she?" L asked curious. 
"her name is Jia.. but, I'm not too happy with her behavior "Sungyeol said he turned away. "Come on L!" said Sungyeol while holding the hand of L into the house. 
"Weird .. Sungyeol holding hands with whom? There's only him there, no one else "confused Jia. 
"No .." suddenly Jia friends who seem mysterious reply. 
"There is someone next to him" he said with a look mysterious. 
"Wahh Sungjong, you really have a sixth sense ,ya! and .. that’s means that Sungyeol have spirit friends? No wonder I feel a different aura when I near to him" 
".. Maybe he's more than the spirit"