nobody realized about L

INFERNO

 

L and Sungyeol are sitting on the back porch, looking at family photos Sungyeol view. 
"This is your father? His face is very similar to you .. "L said, pointing to one photoalbum. 
"No! My face is similar to my mother "Sungyeol get rid of the L’s finger as he said in evasion from photographs. 
"No wonder.." 
"No wonder why, L?" 
"you have been pretty decent .. that's true, you look like your mother "L said, smiling. 
"Huh, yeah I pity the man .. if I'm a woman .. " 
"Hmm .. so what if you're a woman? " 
"I could be your girlfriend, hehehehoho" said Sungyeol just kidding. L shook his head. WhenL looking ahead he saw something he had just seen. 
"You have two brothers, Yeol?" Asked L whose gaze was still ahead. 
"Yes, but they and my parents had pass away" said Sungyeol still flipping through his photo album. 
"Really? "L looked to make sure things. 
"Yes, .. and grandfather were both very fond of them than I do " 
"Oh, really?" L change the direction of view is now to Sungyeol. 
"forget it.. though I'm a little jealous, but nevertheless they are my brothers.. "Sungyeol shed a tear. L pitied Sungyeol lean back. 
"Now ..I only have a grandfather  "opened the sheet after sheet Sungyeol’salbum. Later, he showed photographs of the deceased siblings. 
"They .. their name are Hoya and Woohyun "explains Sungyeol. L stared at the photo and then he saw the ahead again. Yes, L saw two spirits who was spying on them both near the fountain. L thought it was not the spirit, but when he saw the photograph he knows that it is the spirit ofSungyeol’s brothers who had died. 
"When they die, Yeol" asked L 
"When I was about 6-7 years .. I was a little-bit forgotten by their faces, though I always see it photographed "Sungyeol replied, hugging her knees. 
"I'm so sad to know .. but, believe me Yeol. Hoya and Woohyun always watch you and protect you even though they were not there beside you "L said trying to comfort. 
"Funny LOL, people always say 'they will always watch over you and protect you even if they are not with you anymore'. You know, L?That's just nonsense, where there are the dead people watch over us .. if so, how he could supervise or protect us "Sungyeol seem underestimate the words of L. 
"They talk like that to you because they feel sorry and they felt that only they can do for you. No way they say 'dont be sad, I'llrevive your family..' you have to learn figurative language "said L explained. Sungyeol hide her cheeks red from the greeting L. 
"Maybe I'm wrong always think logically and underestimate small things" said Sungyeol. 
"You're too selfish, you know why you don’t have any friends?" 
"I feel no need friends, I could live alone in this world .. they’re " 
"Haha, I was wrong .. you're not selfish but arrogant "said L as he hit the shoulder Sungyeol. 
"Hey! What do you mean Arrogant? I'm not arrogant! "Snapped Sungyeol not accept. 
"Then why don’t you need a friend and could live alone here with no friends? Oh .. because you're rich right? You could buy anything without asking to anyone .. then what if you were poor? You need a friend to help you make money "L said, smiling. 
".. What you say is true .. but this makes me the most is .. because I'm jealous. I'm jealous of other people, friends at school have parents, picked up and escorted to school with their parents, took the report cards with parents, a walk to a place with parents .. while I?? I don’t have any at all, just a grandfather who didn’t care about me that I had "upset Sungyeol. L seemed silent when he heard the statement Sungyeol. 
"And then .. why do you want to be friends with me? "L asked as he stared into the face Sungyeol. 
"I feel .. you're with me .. don’t have parents” responsibility Sungyeol looked back at L. 
L laughed at the Sungyeol’s answer. 
"You're right .. I'm just like you, but the difference I'm more sane than you " 
Sungyeol pursed his lips when he heard the statement of L. 
"What's happened with your family?" Asked Sungyeol. 
"I had forgotten .. already 1000 years ago " 
"Huh? 1000 years ago? That weird word again comes out to your mouth! "Sungyeol looked puzzled. 
"I told you .. You have to learn figurative language " 

"Who is that kid?" Spirit whose name isWoohyun so aggressive peek his brother. 
"I don’t know .. he is Sungyeol’s friends "said Hoya .Woohyun peeking out from the back. 
'Anyway .. why take a peek while Sungyeol can’t see us! " 
"Ahahah you're right too, Hoya. But I'm afraid of his sixth senses are still there. Do you remember when he was 8 years old? He can see us and that makes us not be free " 
"Yes, but I'm pretty sure that his sixth senses has been closed ... let us approach only "invited Woohyun. Woohyun and Hoya close to the middle Sungyeol joking with L. 
"Hoya .. you feel awkward? "asked Woohyun who sat next to L. 
"A bit .. I feel there is one world with us .. but somehow .. "Hoya replied that apparently was watching him. 
"L! Your face so pale, you know why? "Confused Sungyeol. L realized that the two spirits that are in between and he feared that the spirits are aware of its presence. 
"I think I should go home, Yeol" L said as he grabbed her school bag. 
"Eh? So soon? "Said Sungyeol disappointed. 
"I promise I will often come to your house .." 
"Uh .. no! tomorow would be my turn to come to your house!! I'll come to your house " 
L seems to think of something. 
"can you, L?" Sungyeol sure, 
"Yes, of course, could be" L smiled. Then L excused himself and he soon left, L leaving heavy Sungyeol away from home .. Well now Sungyeol own home again.