Stalker Problem!?

My Love For You

Annyeong, Lovembabe here. ^^

Mianhaeyo for the super late update @_@

I won't be able to update that much.

Aish, school is annoying sometimes -sigh-

Enjoy!!! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On my way to the dorm I can feel someone is watching me.......... I heard a loud noise and froze. I slowly turn around, I didn't see anything or anyone, so I kept on walking. Once again I heard a loud noise, ok now I was freaking out. I ran all the way to the dorm without looking back.

'Jessica unnie! You're back.' Si Ran greeted me with a smile when I entered the room. I had to catch my breath before answering.

'Nn...e' I said with difficulty. I threw myself at the bed. I was tired for running so much. 

'What happened unnie? Why are you out of breath. What did you do with Soohyun oppa?' She said with a raised eyebrow. I looked at her and remembered where I had been and with whom. I didn't say anything.'Did you say hi to U-Kiss oppas for me?' She asked with a sly smile. I blushed. She giggled when she saw my expression. I looked up from the soft pillow and stared at her.

'What are you doing here dongsaeng?' I asked surprised at myself for not noticing this before.

'Oh, I'm your roommate now.' She said with a big smile. I looked at her.

'Omo, daebak!!' I said jumping out of bed. I ruffled her hair. She giggled.

'Unnie, you still haven't told me why you were so worked up.' She looked at me crossing her arms.

'Oh, well I think someone was following me. I didn't want to find out and my legs just started moving on their own.' I said nonchalantly.

'Unnie then you have a stalker problem!' She said surprised.

'I wouldn't call it a stalker problem dongsaeng.' I said looking at her with a worried expression. *Wait it's not the first time this happened, although this time was scarier than the last.*

'Your expression tells me it's not the first time. Do you have any idea as to who could it be?' She asked worried. I stared at her before shaking my head.

'I haven't done anything wrong! Have I?' I said sitting at the foot of the bed.

'Maybe it's a boy that has a crush on you. Or a girl that's jealous of you.' She said with a hand on her forehead. *Her thinking expression is so cute, unlike mine -aish-*

'I just hope it's not some byeontae ahjeossi.' I said preoccupied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Kamsahamnida for reading ^^

Till next time!!!!