Inside His Room

My Love For You

Annyeong, Lovembabe here. ^^

Hope you had a Merry Christmas!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He didn't turn on the light, so it was dark. The only light that illuminated the room was the one coming from outside the window. Next to it there was a small couch and I sat on it. Soohyun sat on the edge of the bed with his back to me. He had his hands on his face. I sat there looking at him. He turned around, something I didn't expect. Our eyes met, I blushed.

'Mianhaeyo.' He whispered looking down at his hands.

'Aniyo....' I replied shyly. *Why is he apologizing? He didn't do anything wrong!* He cleared his throat as if he was going to say something else, but he didn't. There was an awkward silence. *Aish, this silence is killing me.' I wanted so badly to go to his side and give him a big hug.

~At the other side of the door~

'I can't hear anything!' DongHo said annoyed. Kevin and A.J looked at DongHo.

'That's because they're not saying anything!' Kiseop said giggling.

'Then what are they doing?' Kevin asked.

'How should I know?' Kiseop said. They all sat there and waited.

'It's getting late, should we knock to let them know?' DongHo asked. They all looked at him.

'Are you serious, do you want to get scolded by Soohyun hyung.' A.J said with wide eyes. DongHo didn't say anything.

Soohyun's POV

I apologized to her as I didn't know what else to do. She said it was okay. Did she want me to kiss her? Was that it? In the dark I couldn't see her expression, but all I wanted to do was give her a big hug. The silence was killing me. I heard voices from outside the door, were the other members listening? *Aish naega michyeoseo!*

~In the living room~

'Aren't you guys tired yet?' Eli shouted. Kevin, A.J, Kiseop and DongHo turned to Eli and put their fingers to their lips.

'Not so loud hyung!' Dongho said. Eli chuckled.

'Then come and watch T.V with us.' Hoon said with a smirk.

'But hyung.' Kevin said.

'Suit yourselves.' Eli said and went back to watching T.V.

~Inside the room~

'Jessica-sshi, come sit next to me.' Soohyun said quietly. *Omo, eotteokke.* I walked up to him carefully of not tripping in the dim lit room. I sat next to him and suddenly he grabbed my hand. 'Is your nose alright?' He said still worried. I was surprised by his sudden action.

'N..ne.' I choked on the word. My heart started beating faster. My breath quickened. I closed my eyes to sort out my thoughts. I started getting anxious.

'I'm glad.' Soohyun sighed. *Oppa neomu neomu saranghaeyo!* He slightly brushed his lips against mine, making me open my eyes in shock. I stumbled back and fell to the floor.

'Ouch.' I said unconciously. I felt Soohyun's strong hands pull me up onto the bed.

'Mianhaeyo.' He said. I put my fingers to his lips to keep him quiet. He leaned in closer to me, until our faces were inches apart. Suddenly the door burst open.

'Soohyun hyung, byeontae!' DongHo shouted. Soohyun got up from the bed. I just stayed there embarrased. DongHo, Kevin, Kiseop and A.J looked at Soohyun with wide eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kamsahamnida for reading

I love you guys <3

Don't forget to subscribe and comment!!!