Time To Be Social

My Love For You

Annyeong, Lovembabe here. ^^

Back with another update!!

Enjoy!!! >_<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Annyeonghaseyo, Jessica imnida.' I introduced myself and bowed slightly. Although I knew all the members because I'm such a fangirl LOL, they started introducing themselves one by one. First was Soohyun's turn.

'Annyeonghaseyo. Soohyun imnida. I'm the leader of U-Kiss.' Soohyun said with a smile. *Omo he's so handsome, I think I'll faint.* Next was Kevin's turn.

'Annyeonghaseyo, Kevin imnida.' The baby faced member said. Now it was Eli's turn.

'Annyeonghaseyo, Eli imnida.' Eli said with a wink. A.J's turn came up now.

'Annyeonghaseyo, A.J imnida.' A.J said while he waved. I waved back. ^^ Time for Kiseop to introduce himself.

'Annyeonghaseyo, Kiseop imnida.' The misterious guy said. Then Hoon introduced himself.

'Annyeonghaseyo, Hoon imnida.' Hoon said with a big smile. The last one was DongHo.

'Annyeonghaseyo, DongHo imnida. I'm the maknae of the group.' DongHo said. So cute, hehehe.

'It's so nice to meet you.' I said happily. They were all so nice and cute ^^ After we introduced ourselves, we started chatting about random stuff. Like our nationality, they were intrigued by the fact that I was born in Mexico.

'Jessica-sshi, then you know how to speak spanish?' Soohyun asked fascinated.

'Ne.' I said nodding. We talked about relationships, well kind of. And also our favorite food, color, animal. It felt like a game and it was so much fun. Eli started to tell jokes.

'What do you call a preoccupied bean?' Eli asked.

'Molla.' We all said in unison.

'Kong beejee.' Eli replied. They all started laughing. I didn't get the joke. I laughed anyways, LOL.

'Tell us another one, hyung.' DongHo said. The others agreed.

'What did the small fish say when he got eaten by the big fish?' Eli asked.

'What did he say?' Kevin said impatiently.

'Oh-dheng!!!' Eli said laughing. We all laughed. I got this one, LOL. I laughed so hard my nose started hurting.

'Ouch!' I unvoluntarily said. They stopped laughing to look at me. I was unconsciously checking my nose.

'Are you okay, Jessica-sshi?' Soohyun asked worried. I didn't have any time to reply as he grabbed my wrist and took me to the bathroom. Once inside the bathroom he told me to sit on the sink cabinet. I did as I was told. Soohyun got a first aid kit from inside a cabinet. He started treating my nose. I looked at him while he diligently worked on my wound. *His hands are so able.* I can feel my temperature going up, my cheeks turn a rosy pink. He realizes this and his cheeks turn light pink too. It was so cute to see him blush that I let out a chuckle. 

'Yah, what's so funny?' He said looking away, so I couldn't see his expression.

'Moreugesseoyo.' I smirked. He went back to what he was doing, but he was working faster this time. I could feel his heart beating faster as well. He dropped the first aid kit to the floor and we both tried to get it. Uh oh, bad idea. We bumped our foreheads. We looked up and our faces were inches apart. We stared into each other's eyes. Our lips closing in, we closed our eyes, giving in to the moment. Suddenly DongHo comes in the bathroom, breaking the mood. Soohyun got up quickly. I just stayed on the floor, shocked at what would've happened. *We were going to kiss, it would've been my first kiss!*

'Hyung, what are you doing?' DongHo said with a raised eyebrow. He looked at me then at Soohyun.

'Nothing. Yah, don't you know how to knock?' Soohyun said with an annoyed tone. DongHo was walking towards me with his hand extended. I was about to take his hand when Soohyun grabed me by the shoulders and pulled me up. Then he took my hand pulling me out of the bathroom, leaving the kit on the floor and a confused DongHo behind. The rest of U-Kiss stopped what they were doing when they saw us go by. All eyes were on us while we headed to Soohyun's room. They started whispering and looking at us with smirks on their faces. We went inside the room, closing the door behind us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For some reason I think this chapter is too long, oh well!! ^^

Hope you have a happy Christmas Eve

and a

Merry Christmas ^^