Our First Meeting

My Love For You

Annyeonghaseyo!!! ^^ Lovembabe imnida (bow)

Ok sorry if at first the story seems boring.

I can't concentrate on it, I have too many things going on at school.

Hopefully I will be free soon, to update and to make the story more interesting.

Kamsahamnida ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'My dream is to become a singer'. I remember those words as if I said them yesterday. I was 5 years old, I remember my mom asking why I wanted to become a singer, I told her. 'Because I love to sing, mommy'. She also told me that it would be hard because I wanted to debut in Korea. I didn't understand her then.

Looking back now, I do. I mean I was born and raised in Mexico, at age 14 I was brought to California and raised here until age 19. My passion of becoming a singer was what motivated me to try everything I could to prove to my mom that I could do it. I love Korea and its music; it is part of my life, since I was born of a Korean father. I remember that when I was 4 years old I started to like Korean pop. I give thanks to my childhood friend and her sister, they influenced me and changed my life.

Time has gone by so fast.  It started when I was 16, I went to an audition for NH Media in Los Angeles area. There were so many contestants that I thought I wouldn't make it. I couldn't believe when they chose me. The catch was that I needed to be of legal age to travel to Korea and be a trainee over there. The director of NH Media liked me a lot, he said I was special, so he cut me a deal. I was to be trained in Los Angeles by one of his best assistants until I turned 19, so I could train in Korea some more and then debut. Was that allowed? Oh well, who knows, but I made it.

My parents were okay with it, since they had supported my ambition throughout my life. I was so happy, finally I could meet all my idols. Yeah I wanted to be a singer to meet my idols, but the most important thing was that I wanted to make my family and friends proud. 

My nineteenth birthday was the happiest day of my life I was so excited to travel.

Korea here I go!!!

*Gosh I can't believe I'm late.* It was my first day at NH Media and I was already late for my appointment. When I arrived at the receptionist desk the lady that was there instructed me where I had to go. I was so nervous I didn't pay attention, so here I was late and lost!!!  What else could go wrong?

*Are you serious Jessica, aarrgh, why are you so stupid?* I couldn't find the room, why did this building had so many doors? I saw a security guard and asked him where I could find room 14.

"Shillyehamnida, do you know where I can find room #14?" He looked at me, said something I didn't catch, and pointed right. My korean is good, but not perfect. *Gosh I should have paid more attention in class instead of day-dreaming about my idols.* I needed to find that room and fast.

Half an hour had passed and I was still not sure where to find the room. My feet hurt, these pumps were making me tired. I sat down to think. I have a habit of closing my eyes when I think and what I hate most of all, is that I also talk to myself. Talk about weird. I was so concentrated on figuring out where the room could be that I barely noticed, but I wasn't alone. A voice interrupted my thoughts, I blushed, I was so embarrased, what if the person heard me talking to myself. How could I explain it. I'm not crazy. The worst part was that I knew this voice!!

"Hi there, are you lost?" I opened my eyes and standing in front of me was a handsome young guy. I recognized him right away. Oh My God!!! I couldn't believe my eyes... I just stared at him. I know it's rude to stare, but I couldn't help it. I was in shock.

"I need to find room #14." I blurted out.

"Geugeoseun du beonjjae cheungeisseo (It's on the second floor)." he smiled. What a perfect smile.

"Kamsahamnida." I replied, returning his smile. Shoot I forgot to introduce myself. *So stupid of me. Gosh I keep making mistakes* Hope I don't forget my name too. "Annyeonghaseyo, Shin Jessica imnida. Bangabseumnida." I said. Wow, my korean just there was flawless. It was shocking.

"Annyeonghaseyo..." he was interrupted by 6 guys that called out his name when they saw him with me.

"Soohyun hyung... Ooooooops." I love these guys, they crack me up. They were looking at us. Making faces at Soohyun oppa. It was so like them.

"Annyeong, gaya gesseoyo." I told Soohyun  "Deokbune dasi." I smiled and bowed. I looked where the rest of the guys were and waved to them. They waved back. Kevin flashed me a smile, and Eli winked at me. Working at NH Media was going to be awesome!!

"I'll see you later." he replied. Omo, I was so happy to hear that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok that's it for now. ^^

Hope you will support me and my story.

Kamsahamnida for reading >_<