Busted

My Love For You

Mianhaeyo for the late update (bows)

I was busy with family stuff -sigh-

Anyways enjoy!!! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'It's not what it seems.' Soohyun said embarrassed. They all looked at him. I just sat there.

'Then what is it, hyung?' A.J said questioningly.

'I think it's better if I leave.' I said shyly. I slowly got up from the bed and passed next to Soohyun. He just stood there looking down, without a word. The boys moved away from the door and I headed for the entrance door.

'So soon?' Kiseop said. They stared at him and told him to be quiet.

'I had so much fun today. Kamsahamnida.' I said with a smile. They looked at me and nodded.

'Come again.' Kevin said with a smile.

'Ne. Annyeonghi kyeseyo.' I said waving while going out the door. Eli and Hoon joined the rest of the members and waved back.

'Be careful on your way back.' DongHo said before closing the door.

'Arasseoyo.' I said with a warm smile.

Soohyun's POV

I didn't even say goodbye to her. I feel so ashamed for what I did. Although I enjoyed it and I think she did too. She didn't complain. Aish DongHo you ruined the mood twice. Hopefully when I see her tomorrow I can have her help me explain the situation to the other members. I don't feel like explaining right now. -sigh-

~In the living room~

'So what happened?' Eli asked. The other members were confused so they didn't reply.

'You'll have to ask Soohyun hyung.' Kevin said.

'Mwo? Weren't you listening in on them?' Eli said with a smirk. They didn't say anything. Suddenly Soohyun went out of his room and headed to the kitchen. The members ran towards him and surrounded him.

'Hyung, we demand an explanation.' They all said with serious faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mianhaeyo for the short chapter @_@

I'll make it up to you somehow!!!

Kamsahamnida for reading and

don't forget to subscribe and comment.

Till next time ^^