Chapter 2 - Feeding Time

"Umma!" "Appa!"

* please tell me if this chapter is too short or not :D

Every comment & subscription makes me happy that you guys are enjoying my fanfiction!

 

Chapter 2

 

We all looked at Dongwoon, who in turn looked quite shock at the turn of events.

 

“APPA! APPA! APPA!” Hyungshik cried loudly. Dujun pushed Dongwoon forward who was still quite shocked. Dongwoon fumbled a bit and sat down on the couch. I carefully handed Hyungshik over who began playing with Dongwoon’s nose. “APPA!” Hyungshik smiled brightly. “Why is he calling me ‘appa’?” Dongwoon asked glancing at us. We all shrugged.

 

“Do you know who he is?” I asked hopefully. He shook his head. “He’s cute though.” He shrugged as he placed Hyungshik on his lap. “We should call Child Services at least.” Doori said as she watched Dongwoon play with Hyungshik. “But Hyungshik thinks that Dae and Dongwoon are the parents!” Dujun cried. Doori bit her lip.

 

Dujun got up and pointed his finger at the both of us. “DID YOU GUYS HAVE AN AFFAIR OR SOMETHING?!” He yelled.

 

I threw a pillow at him. “If I was, I would have been pregnant!” I said, narrowing my eyes at him. Dongwoon shook his head. “Hyung, I would never do that to your sister.” He replied. Dujun smiled brightly at him. “And that’s why you’re my favourite.” He beamed hugging Dongwoon. Hyungshik stopped playing with Dongwoon’s nose and started playing with his hands.

 

“Should we call Child Services?” Doori asked peering outside from the kitchen. I sighed a bit. “Might as well, just in case. You never know if there’s a report on a child missing.” I replied wandering into the kitchen and grabbing a peach. I began munching and saw Dongwoon and Dujun looking at my phone.

 

“You might not want to pick that up. It’s Hyori.” Dujun said with a disgusted tone. He knew that I wasn’t particularly fond of Hyori since she kept on clinging onto me as if I was some kind of magical substance that would help her pass school. As soon as the vibration stopped it started again a couple seconds later. I heard Doori finish her talk with Child Services. I placed a finger to my lips as an indication to make sure they stayed quiet. I then pointed to Dongwoon and Hyungshik and tilted my head towards my room.

 

He understood what I meant. Take Hyungshik into my room and stay with him while I handle your ex. He took Hyungshik into my room with Dujun accompanying him. Thank goodness my room was on one side of the apartment. I quickly walked into my parent’s room which was on the other side of the apartment.

 

“Hello?” I asked, squeezing my eyes shut because I could hear her sobs and short breaths. “D-D-Dongwoon and I,” She stopped for a moment to sniffle. “B-b-broke up!” She then began wailing as I held my phone away from my ear. I personally did not know why she was telling me this. She claimed that we were best friends when most of the time I wished I could have avoided her. Dujun knew that I was more of a quiet girl who preferred a quieter group of friends. He often made fun of me because he knew how much Hyori got on my nerves.

 

“What happened?” I asked, the curious side of me asked. “H-h-he said, that, it was time, we broke up.” Each pause she made was a sniffle or a sob of some sort. I rolled my eyes. “Oh.” I managed to say. “D-d-do you think he, you know, he was kidding?” She asked with a hopeful tone in her voice. “Doubt it. It’s Dongwoon.” I said bluntly. She began crying again and I hung up. “Aish.” I grumbled, running my hands through my hair. I peeked into my room and noticed that Dujun was trying to teach Hyungshik how to say his name.

 

“Say ‘Doo’!” Dujun tried.

 

“POO!” Hyungshik smiled brightly.

 

“No, no! DOO!” He tried again.

 

“POO POO POO!” Hyungshik smiled happily while clapping his hands. I noticed that Dongwoon was holding back his laughter as Dujun’s frustration grew and grew. I walked over to where they were. “UMMA!” Hyungshik cried, squirming in Dongwoon’s hold. I took the baby from Dongwoon.

 

“There, there. There’s no need to worry, Dujun-ahjusshi won’t hurt you.” Dongwoon said while petting Hyungshik’s head while grinning.  Dujun frowned at Dongwoon. “I’M NOT THAT OLD!” He whined stomping on his foot.

 

Suddenly I heard his stomach grumble and he started crying. I bit my lip as I handed Dongwoon Hyungshik. He began trying to calm him down. I took out a blender and rapidly began cutting up a banana and some strawberries. I began pureeing it and placed it into a cup. I then found the smallest spoon in the drawer. I ran back into my room finding a wailing Hyungshik in Dongwoon’s arms.

 

“Say ‘ahh’.” I sang quietly. Hyungshik opened his mouth automatically and beamed while reaching for the cup with his arms. Instead, he was greeted with another spoonful of blended strawberries and bananas.

 

“You know what, you guys, look like a couple.” Dujun smiled. I glowered at him and kicked the back of his knee while ignoring his whines and string of complaints about how his knee is precious. I wasn’t particularly fond of couple comments whenever I hung around his friends. It seemed like being friends with a boy without having any romantic feelings towards them was foreign.

 

Dongwoon was at least 10 cm taller than me so he had to lower Hyungshik a bit in order for me to feed him.

 

A knock was heard on the door.

 

“Hello? This is Child Services; I heard that you guys have a baby that isn’t yours.” The man greeted as Doori opened the door.