Hidden

Rebel of The Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A petite body lay peacefully on the rooftop as if her body is align with the skyline. The music aloud from her eyephones somehow assures her the warmth in the middle of the blowing wind. Seoyhun... who doesn't know what to do, where to go when Luhan is around. Right, he is here again... Not for her but for Yuri. Still the awkwardness between them, the unspoken words...always gave her a lukewarm feeling.

 

"Oppa... No matter how similar we are...I'm not Yuri."

Luhan was back to his conscious hearing what Soehyun said. His long arm that entangled her small shoulder slowly let it go. "I'm...sorry... Seohyun." Both he and her took a step further from each other...with the changing, uncomfortable atmosphere between them.

 

You are out of your mind Luhan. What is the right thing to do now?

...But that touch on her body... on Seohyun's... was something he misses and yearned for

 

 

 

 

Being twin sisters... what good can it be? When I always have to her shadow?

 

 

 

Yuri gazed at Luhan who sat opposite to her at her house. Her dark brown eyes fix upon him with tension before she spoke up. "Oppa,  do you have anything with Seohyun?"

 

"Hmm?" Luhan almost chokes on the water he was drinking. "Nothing... Why would you ask?" He shrugged and tried to continue with his meal.

 

"You were asking about her since you got here." She said slowly with a scary smile giving the listener a chill on his bone. "Don't you think?"

 

"W-When did I?" He looks at his girlfriend with anxiety. Every time... Oppa... In the car to the house...until now.

 

"I was just joking, Oppa! Are you that surprise?" Yuri laughed before giving him more food. "Seohyun... she's around here. She probably needs some time to herself not because she is sick of you oppa. Don't worry." Luhan only has questions on his face... He was just... just missed her. He wanted to see her... "Right? Oppa was just worried why Seohyun didn't stay for dinner, right?" As if her question is a spell, Luhan nodded slowly.

 

Seohyun, on the other side, was looking from the high rooftop of the house. She takes the earphones off her ears watching Yuri walks Luhan to his car.

 

"Goodnight." Luhan kissed her passionately before they parted for some air. Seohyun sighed not knowing the reason why would even bother listening or watching them. She doesn't why... but she was sad and jealous... Thinking ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter