Lovesick

Rebel of The Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

With the bright smile on her face, Seohyun trampled down the stairs passed Luhan, who was hugging Yuri on the couch in the living room.  She was too exciting to notice his presence – their presence.

“Sehunnieee~,” Seohyun hurriedly opened the door for the dashing young man, Oh Sehun. “What take you so long?”

“Sorry, my car is being naughty.” She was sure the answer is meant for her but his grey eyes were locked at her sister who was walking toward them from inside the house with her boyfriend.

“Where are you guys going?” Yuri asked perfunctorily. Sehun didn’t bother to answer her question. He just stood there staring at her. Seohyun could feel uncomfortable between them but quickly bow to Luhan when she noticed him. “We are going to the fair downtown.”

“How are you two going to go there? Do you want me to give you two a lift?” Luhan asked with concern but Yuri suddenly hold his hand. He immediately turned to Seohyun who was staring at Sehun with worries.

What’s that between you two? You must have care for Sehun a lot... right, Seohyun?

Sehun frowned at the motion in front of him. Yuri was acting all sweet to Luhan suddenly when Sehun was there. She didn’t’ like it so she wrapped her arms around Sehun’s arm. Don’t push me away, Sehun. I’m helping you. “We could manage. Right, Sehun?” She gave him the smiley eyes hoping he won’t turn her down as usual.

But she was wrong. Sehun unexpectedly wrapped his muscular arm around her shoulder before nodding. He holds me. Her heart is flattering. But when she saw his defying eyes shooting at Yuri, she realized the reason. Instead, she wanted to be the one to push him away, to break his embrace, and to stop this psycho war.

 

 

Luhan, on the other side, was scowling at Sehun whose arm was placed across Seohyun’s shoulder. He didn’t know the reason why, but he sure didn’t like that. It felt like someone is touching something that is his, something he treasured. He sighed trying to let go. What’s there to be upset about, Xi Luhan? Why are you being jealous over Seohyun?

“Then, can we come along too?” Yuri asked with her dead-emotionless face. Seohyun frowned but quickly reformed. What are you trying to do Yuri? That eyes you’re looking at him...what does that mean?

Seohyun looked at Sehun for his answer. He only shrugged. Moment later, they were all sitting in Luhan’s car. Luhan was driving but his eyes kept on glancing at Seohyun, who was having a conversation with the other guy at the back seat, countlessly. Drop it, Seohyun. It’s driving me crazy!  He could only scream that much in his mind. Yuri who witnessed the whole thing turned away and looked at the window in brood.

 

 

 

“Should we grab something to eat first, Sehun?” Seohyun asked the guy who was standing beside the car with his hands on his pocket. “It’s quiet cold. What about some dokkboki?” He nodded. Seohyun twirled in his arm. They walked out together, followed with Yuri and Luhan.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter