Restrain

Rebel of The Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun dragged himself far enough from the fair. He needed this escapade from his heartache. I can't stand seeing you with him. He thought while lighting up the toxic roll in between his thin lips. He sighed but didn't stop walking. He then walked into groups of boys. They were standing gazing at him with their bladed eyes. He didn't want to say sorry. Moving his lips was too tired for him at the moment.

 

"Who do think you are?” Sehun only looked at the person who asked him. They were staring at him as if they could tear him apart any second. However, he could care more. “Hyung, he didn’t even answer.”

 

“Yah! Don’t you know who are we? Don’t you know who you’re talking to?” He asked again. This time it was more a scream. Sehun was again staring at them with his face as if nothing had happened. “Hyung. Let’s teach him a lesson. This is so annoying.”

 

“Right. He wouldn’t even answer your question, hyung. No one ever dare to do that before.” He aroused the one who was standing in the middle. Sehun gazed at the guy and smirked.

 

“Piece of .” He cursed before walking away.

 

“What did you say?” The middle guy frowned, his face boiled with anger, his fist clenched.

 

“You heard it right. You guys are piece of .” He repeated himself but this time hands and feet were hitting him nonstop. He didn’t bother to fight back. He wanted to but his body just gave up. They were just too many of them.

 

Suddenly, he saw his belonging love, Yuri. She was there. He shook his head making sure it’s not him imagining things because of his wounds. The thought of her sadden him, however. If I die, you would be happy with your boyfriend, right? I meant nothing to you...might as well suffer the wound and die in these idiot hands.

 

Somehow, there’s a glimmer of hope. Those boys who were smashing Sehun like nothing were suffering with pain one by one after another. They didn’t know where it came from but their bodies were aching, bone were breaking, and bleeding as if they were squelching from the inside out.

“Sehun...” Her voice was so tender and careful different from every time she was talking to him. It was her. Yuri. He was certain that it was her who saves him, again.

“Yuri... Yuri...” He hopelessly called for her.

 

“Are you okay, Sehun?” Stop this moment, please. Could anyone please stop this moment? Yuri was holding him in her arms. His face, his shoulder, his arms, they were all hers. If only I could stop this mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter