The Sisters

Rebel of The Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The young couple walked hand in hand under the moonlight during the full moon night. She suddenly held her step when something is moving in front of them. Perhaps, it's someone rather than something...

 

"Luhan oppa... Wait."

 

"Anything wrong, Yuri?"

 

"That... Isn't that Seohyun?" Luhan narrowed his eyes where Yuri sight was. Seohyun, a younger twin sister of Yuri, opened the fence of their house and walked pass them as if they were invisible.

 

"Where is she going... It's late already. She is in her pajamas." Luhan muttered with confusion.

 

"Oppa, just wait here first... I will take a look at Seohyun."

 

Yuri ran and grabbed Seohyun's arm. She turned with a dark, sparkling purple eyes that will hold anyone seen under spell. The eyes that is deadly frighten and frowned Yuri. "Seohyun... Not now." She lowered her voice telling her sister but she pushed her arm instead. Yuri stumbled back even though the pressure her sister pushed is so little.

 

She looked at Luhan who was standing away from them with anxiety and realized her secrecy status. She quickly searched through her bag and brought out a small bottle that she has as it might come in handy anytime. She sprayed the liquid at her sister until she fell fold on her knees.

 

Luhan who was watching immediately ran from where he was. "What happen?"

 

"She was just...sleepwalking."

 

He lowered himself and carried Seohyun's thin body immediately but a hand suddenly squeeze his arm. He looked up at Yuri, whose eyes are begging him. "I don't think you can carry her, Yuri." 

He himself wasn't certain whether that pair of eyes were worrying about her sister...or holding grudge against him.

 

-

 

"Yuri...Yuri Help me..." Yuri stood still and watched her lover rolled across the bed painfully.

 

He begged for her who was just standing beside the bed. She didn't know what to do but she was angry. She clenched her fists tightly remembering the cause of the scene in front of her. Someone among of his friend was trying to drunk her with a -arousing drug but Luhan took it instead. It was effective just in time when he came to send her just like every time when they went out together. She didn't have any idea what to do but carried him into her bedroom. 

His redden eyes and sweat on his face and his entire body forced her to step away from him. "Oppa... I can't... There is something very important."

 

"Yuri... I need you, please." His hands were yearning for her aimlessly. She closed her eyes when his hazel eyes were looking right at her. She needed to concentrate and held her ground. "Oppa... I can't give it to you. I'm sorry..." She quickly leave the room but his painfully cry is cutting right through her...

She has a secret... No matter what happen, she can't lose that important thing to Luhan. Never. She will not because the hidden power in her body wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter