Rescuer 2

Rebel of The Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 OH SEHUN

  

Ugh! My head hurts. My whole body ached. I troubledsomely opened my eyes. Slowly, my vision adjusted. Yuri... That's the first thing I see. I writhed to where she lay. She was unconscious and badly wounded. "Yuri! Yuri, open your eyes!" Her breaths came in short, shallow gasps.

 

"Yuri!" I gave her a soft pat on her cheeks. "Yuri! Stay awake, please!" I know I don't cry easily but this is tearing me apart. I can't hold myself anymore. "Don't closed your eyes please, Yuri. Stay with me." I shoke her body to bring back her consciousness. She raised a single finger, and bent over, her hands on my face. Her eyes looked a bit glazed and she hung her head low.

 

"What... Why are you here, Idiot?" She whispered. "Get out of here. This place is not save." She insisted with her strengthless body. "No! I am not leavign this time. Tell me Yuri. How can I help you?" I demanded the answer. I can't see her die like this. "What do you want? What is it that will make you better? You've been telling me you and Seohyun are of the special kinds. Tell me then!"

 

She only shoke her head hopelessly. "No..." Tears ran across her cheeks. "No. I hate you. Just get out of my sight." I know what she is trying to do. I can't back off this time.

 

"You don't have to love me. I won't even ask you anymore. Just let me stay by your side this time, Yuri." I lifted her up to my chest. She cried silently like that for minutes before getting all her strength. She pushed me off. "Get away, you idiot! Don't you see and know how disgusted I am around you? Get your out of here!"

 

"Go and beg him. Tell him you ahve nothing with us. Go!" I watched her did that pushing me away. Weird, it didn't hurt this time. Instead, I feel my heart aching seeing like this. Then, someone was clapping their hands. "Good work you two! I really enjoy this drama !" It was the bastard Chanyeol.

 

He approached Yuri from outside, clenching her chin. "Why don't you just tell this young lover boy, my love?" He then shoved it away mercilessly. "Young man?" He turned to me with an evil smirk. "Do you want to help her? What do you know about her?"

 

"She is a demon." Spoke Chanyeol, before I reply anything. "Cold, Cold demon, who imbibed fresh blood of human like you!" I didn't move. It's not fear that caught me. It's me knowing all along and he assure my doubt. "Needless to said, I'm pretty sure you can figure out what she needs most right now, Oh Sehun..." He smirked before disappearing into the wall.

 

I looked at her. She sobbed and shoke her head. "No, Sehun... You can't do this. This is what he wants. He wants this. He wants me to kill you, Sehun. Please..." She cried as she slowly limped away from me. "Don't come closer."

 

If she is what she is then... she wants blood, of course. She must have been h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter