Freaking Friday!

One Day, I'll Marry YOU ♥

--- Jonghyun's POV ---

"Hyung! Wake up!" as I shakes Onew.

"WHY?!" he shouted angrily.

"I've just received this message from my mom, and she's inviting us to visit our new build resort." I said as I show him the message.

"Are you insane?! It's friday and we still have classes to attend!" he said angrily as he goes back to sleep.

"Aren't you coming with us? Okay then. My mom already excuses us to Ma'am Amanda (our adviser) and had also prepare lots of foods for us epecially CHICKENS. Hope you'll enjoy your weekends without your yeojachingu (girlfriend), TAEYON. Annyeong ~" I emphasizes the word chickens and Taeyon.

"Mworago?! (What did you say?!)" he said as he quickly stood up.

"Nothing. Just go back to your sleep again, hyung." I threatened.

"KEY! MINHO! AND TAEMIN! WAKE UP!" I shouted as I turn on the lights.

"What?!" Taemin complains.

"We'll go at our new build resort, just us without Onew hyung. Don't worry about our classes, mom already excuses us." I smiled.

"Yey! A vacation!" Taemin shouted as he jump up and down his bed.

"That's so unfair!" Onew said.

"You're going to have a vacation without me?! No way! I'm going with you." he added.

"Then go pack your things!" as I laugh and tap his back.

"Yeheeeeeey!" he burst.

"Psh! So childish. Anyway, I already texted Bambies about this thing." I added.

No one answers me and they started packing their things.

--- Min Young's POV ---

2:30 in the morning

*phone vibrated*

"Who the hell is this?! It's still early in the morning and ---- JONGHYUN?!" I muttered as I checked the phone.

I can't shout cause others are still sleeping and I might wake them up.

What do this dinosuar want from me?!

I checked the phone and his message goes like this:

Hey, Bambies. I know it's still early for me to wake you up, but you need to pack your things. We're going to have a vacation in our new build resort. Everything was already prepared. Kamsahamnida!"

After reading this, I turned n the lights and wake up Bambies.

"All of you check your phones!" I shouted. while they are still rubbing their eyes.

They didn't reply back at me 'cause they're still lazy to talk, I guess.

They pick their phones up and check what I'm talking about.

After they have read it, they all stretched their arms and started packing up.

We're already done, when someone knocked on our door.

"Yeoboseyo?" Taeyon asked as she stood up from her seat.

"Baby, it's me! Are we too early?" Onew asked.

"No. You're just in time, baby." as Taeyon opens the door.

She put her hands around Onew's neck and they started to cuddle each other like there's no tomorrow. Keke! >:D<

They're so sweet. Aigoooo ~

"All aboard!" the bus driver shouted.

We carry all our luggages at the bus and we started to board.

Inside the bus, we can't do nothing but to sleep. -.-"

All of them were sleeping except me and Jonghyun,  and also the driver, ofcourse.

I took a photo of me at the bus..

.. when --

"Hey. ! Why aren't you sleeping?!" he asked as he faced me.

Anyway, he's sitting away from me.

I didn't reply back at him, instead I keep my phone and started to sleep.

"Psh!" he muttered.

I took a sleep, sleep, sleep, and sleeeeeeeeep.

It's already 4 o'clock in the afternoon when our bus stopped.

"Okay, we're here!" Jonghyun says.

At their resort.

What a loooooooooong trip!

Yes, I mean it. It's long. We started to board 3 o'clock in the morning, then we get here in our destination 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

Going back to reality --

We all went at Jonghyun's mom office, while carrying our own luggages, to give her thanks.

"Kamsahamnida, Ma'am!" as we bow down 90 degrees at her.

"So these are your friends, sweety (Jonghyun)? Nice meeting you all." she said as she smiled at us.

She lead us into our villa and gave us the key.

Before we have started to walk, Onew carry the bag of Taeyon, and Taeyon gave him a kiss.

Jonghyun's mom noticed it and she finds it sweet.

"So these are your couples in group?" she asked referring to OnTaeng. (Onew and Taeyon)

OnTaeng bow down at her and smiles.

"Oh. Then, how about my baby (Jonghyun)? Who's his partner?" she asked.

Their eyes went off at me and they smiled.

I turn around to check whom they are pointing at and found no one.
 
"ME?!" I choked.
 
"Ew! No way!" Jonghyun shouted.
 
Her mother chuckled and said, "It's time for me to go now. Here's your villa. Take care of him, dear." as she tapped me.
 
"He's still a child!" her mom added.
 
"A mama's boy!" I teased.
 
Everyone laughs at him with no-offense look.
 
He just rolled his eyes.
 
We wander around our villa, and I think our villa is the most special villa of all.
 
The rooms were big enough for us to fit.
 
The bathroom goes like this.
 
 
While the sala goes like this.
The dining room's like this.
 
 
Beautiful, isn't it? :-)
 
"Do you really own this resort?" I doubted Jonghyun.
 
"Yes! They build it FOR ME!" he proudly says.
 
I smiled at him, and left.
 
We ate our breakfast prepared by Jonghyun's personal chef, and THEY prepared for swimming.
 
I'm left in our villa, and I'm watching them enjoying the water except Taemin who's enjoying playing his PSP.
 
"Hey! Why don't you go outside?"
 
I turn around and saw Jonghyun standing infront of, holding a bag.
 
"Are you insulting me or what?! You already know what my past is, right? Besided, I don't have any swimsuit here. When I go out like this, everyone 
 
will just laugh at me." I said showing him my clothes.
 
 
He burst out from laughing.
 
I knew it.
 
"Here!" he said as he throws the bag at me.
 
"What's this?" I asked.
 
"Why don't you just open it and see what's inside, instead of asking?!" he growled.
 
I open the bag and found a swimsuit.
 
"I already tell my mom to buy you that kind of stuffs, 'cause I know you're not going to bring it. Fit it and go outside afterwards." he said as he leave
me.
 
I went at the comfort room and tries to fit the suit.
 
Fortunately, it does. Thanks God!
 
I'm all set, but I'm too shy to go outside. The last time I wear swimsuit is when I was 7 years old. When I joined a pageant. But now, I'm already a
teenager, how will I make it through the crowd?! Aish ~ I need guts. :-\
 
"Inhale.. Exhale.. Okay, this is it!" I whispered at myself as I went out our villa.
 
I walked so smartly that everytime I passed by their way, they stare at me like they're going to eat me.
 
If only I, myself, can be melted by the number of eyes glued at me, I'm already melted.
 
Oh, I almost forgot, and also the dinosaur is staring at me.
 
Am I really that hot? xD
 
"Whoa! You're hot!" Key said as he look at me from head to toe.
 
"erted!" Jonghyun snapped.
 
"Look who's talking." Key replied.
 
Bambies went off the pool, "y, SunJu." Taeyon compliments me.
 
I smiled at her which she takes as THANK YOU.
 
"Lezz go back to pool." Hyoyeon says.
 
They jump off the pool, not saying anything.
 
"Yah, Taemin, why don't you swim?" I asked.
 
"I'm still playing. Can't you see?" he shouted.
 
 
"Oh, okay." I said.
 
This dongsaeng looked like he hates me.
 
"Hey, ! Instead of just sitting there, why don't you get us drinks?!" Jonghyun commanded.
 
"And why would I?!" I answered him
 
"'Cause you're here in my resort, s you should follow whatever I told you to do so." he yelled.
 
"You should be thankful, you own this resort!" I pouted as I stand up.
 
I went at the Lemonaide stand and order fourteen lemonaide juice.
 
 
While waiting for my order to come, a maniac guy whistled at me ertedly.
 
I walk near that guy and slapped his face really, really hard.
 
Everyone around us saw what I did and they surrounded us. Silly people!
 
He wrapped his arms around my waist and said, "Don't be like that, it doesn't fit your personality."
 
"Let go off me!" I shouted as I tried to push him.
 
"Dude, you should know how to respect girls." a handsome guy said.
 
"And you are?" the maniac said as he let go off me.
 
"It's not important." the handsome guy said as he grab my hand.
 
"Hey! We're not yet done!" the maniac yelled as he punch the handsome guy face.
 
The handsome guy touches his right cheek and saw a blood on his hand.
 
He pushes the maniac, and he punched back really hard.
 
The maniac ran away from us and seems to be scared.
 
"Thank you!" I said to the handsome guy.
 
"It's nothing." he said.
 
I carry the lemon juice ---
 
"Need some help?" he asked as he carry the other set of juice.
 
"So , what's your name?" he added as we walk together back to Bambies.
 
"I'm Park Min Young, but you can also call me SunJu. And you are?" I asked.
 
"I'm Ok Taecyeon." as he smile.
 
 
My Hero! His smiles make me more fall for him. :""""""">
 
 
We stopped from walking and we bring down the juices were holding.
 
"Yah! Dino-head! Here's your drink!" I shouted.
 
He turn around and as he saw me, his eyes went wide like he'd saw a monster.
 
I gave him a what-are-you-looking-at look.
 
He shakes his head to remove his thought and went off the pool.
 
 
Bambies, Minho, Key, and Onew followed too.
 
"Who's that guy?" Hyoyeon asked.
 
"Oh, yes. He's Taecyeon. The one who had just saved me a while ago because of these stupid juices, right Jonghyun?" I said as I fake my smile.
 
 
"Look like Jonghyun oppa has a rival with SunJu now." Key threatened.
 
"Shut up!" Jonghyun growled.
 
"She's all yours!" he added as he faced Taecyeon.
 
"Jonghyun! Long time, no see, huh?" Taecyeon said.
 
WHAT?! THEY KNOW EACH OTHER?! WHAT A SMALL WORLD!
 
"You stupid! What are you doing in my resort?!" Jonghyun asked as he clenched his teeth.
 
"Still mad at me?" Taecyeon asked not answering Jonghyun's question.
 
"Isn't it obvious?!"
 
"Oh c'mon. Let us forget the past now." Taecyeon said calmly.
 
"I think you guys need privacy." Taeyon snapped.
 
"No. I'm going to leave anyway. Nice meeting you, SunJu." Taecyeon said as he left us.
 
I smile as he disappears out of our sight.
 
Jonghyun grabbed the glass of lemon juice and throwed it at the floor.
 
"Calm down!" Onew said trying to calm down Jonghyun.
 
Jonghyun didn't control his temper and left us.
 
 
I look at Onew and he gave me an I-don't-know look.
 
 
I grab my bathrobe and followed him while Bambies, Key, Minho, and Taemin stayed in their own places.
 
"YAH! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" I angrily asked at Jonghyun.
 
He stopped from walking, "Are you sure it's me?! I think it's you! What's wrong with you?!" he bounced back the question at me.
 
"Me?! Why?!"
 
"You shouldn't talk to strangers!"
 
"But he saved me! Without him, maybe I'm already by that maniac!"
 
"You should just thank him and nothing more! You shouldn't even gave your name at him!"
 
"Are you jealous?!" I asked.
 
He walked away from me, not answering my question.
 
"Pabo!" I muttered as I follow him.
 
"STOP! DON'T MOVE! DON'T TAKE ANY STEPS FORWARD! STAY ON WHERE YOU ARE!" he shouted as he continue walking.
 
"What's wrong with that dinosaur?!" I muttered.
 
Aish ~
 
I go back at where I was before.
 
"What happened?" they asked.
 
"He's mad at me." I said sadly.
 
 
"We need to found out what's their (Jonghyun and Taecyeon) past is." Taeyon said as he position herself like thinking.
 
 
"Don't be sad, Noona. Everything will be okay." as Taemin hugged me.
 
--- Jonghyun's POV ---
 
"Am I jealous?! No! I think I'm just pissed off 'cause of Taecyeon. He shouldn't return back into my life!" I muttered as I kick the pot.
 
"Whoa! Seems like you're angry."
 
I turn around and saw Jessica standing infront of me, carrying some luggages.
 
"YOU?! What are you doing here?! How did you found us?!" I asked shoutedly.
 
"Majority in our class were absent, then I asked Ms. Amanda where you are and why are you absent, then she said you're going in your new build resort. She gave me the address and, ta-da! I'm here." she explained.
 
I sat down at the bench beside me.
 
"Why are you mad, anyway?" she asked.
 
"Nothing.. There's just a little misunderstanding happening now." I said.
 
"Maybe I can help." she said as she sat down beside me.
 
Okay. I think I can use you to make SunJu jealous.
 
"Uhm yeah. You can." I replied.
 
She lean in closer to me, "I know, I can." she said quietly then she kissed me at the lips.
 
Our kiss take half a minute.
 
"Lezz go in our villa." I said as I help her with her bags.
 
As we walk, a thought came in my mind.
 
Why do I need to make SunJu jealous?!
 
Am I really inlove with that ?!
 
No! First of all, I'm a hearthrob and she's a .
 
So we're not fit together!
 
"Okay, we're here." I said as I interrupt my own thoughts.
 
I open the door, "Hey! Sica's here. She's going to join us in our vacation! Treat her as your friend since you're here at my resort! She's at my side, so whoever try to beat her up, I'm the one you'll be facing off! Is that clear?!" I announced.
 
Then I grabbed Sica's hand and lead her at SunJu's room.
 
I saw her winked at SunJu.
 
 
Nice move Sica. ;)
 
--- Min Young's POV ---
 
Jessica winked at me but I just gave her a glare.
 
I can see both of them going at my room.
 
WAIT! WHERE ARE THEY GOING?! AT MY ROOM?! NO WAY!
 
I ran towards them saying nothing.
 
"You're going to share your room with Sica." Jonghyun said as he put down the bags he's carrying.
 
"What?!" I asked disappointedly.
 
"Any complains?!" Sica said as she blocked my way.
 
I didn't answer her and I just turn around.
 
I go back at the kitchen where I was a while ago.
 
"Why are you sad?" Taeyon asked.
 
Bambies surrounded me.
 
I sigh, "I'm going to share a room with Sica."
 
"We're going to protect you." Sooyoung said as she hugged me.
 
Other Bambies hugged and kissed me too. We have a group hugged. :">
 
 
"I think we should cut this drama now." Sunny chuckled.
 
"Yeah." we said in unison then we all laughed.
 
Anyway, we're already dressed in pajama.
 
"Dinner is prepared!" Key shouted.
 
 
We all take our sit even Jonghyun and Sica.
 
Silence came in that time and all just I can hear were the sound of spoon and forks.
 
And that's so awkward.
 
"I feel not welcomed at all." Sica interrupted the silence.
 
"What do you want us to do?! Make you a tarpaulin?!" Sooyoung pouted.
 
"Shut up, Sooyoung!" Jonghyun shouted.
 
Sooyoung snobbed him, "I'm full." she said as she pushes the plate away from her and stand up from her seat.
 
"Me too." Taeyon said and ran after Sooyoung.
 
"And so do I." I said following Taeyon and Sooyoung.
 
Other Bambies followed too showing their sympathy to Sooyoung.
 
At the room ---
 
"It's not nice to have a vacation together with that !" Hyoyeon said referring to Jessica.
 
We all comfort Sooyoung, anyway.
 
Hour passed by and we've finally comforted her.
 
It's already 11 in the evening and we all decided to go back in our designated rooms.
 
"I think I'm going to have a nightmare this night." I muttered before I open the door which lead me to hell.
 
I take a deep breath before I open the door.
 
I saw Jessica lying on my bed, smirking at me.
 
 
"Don't tell me I'm going to sleep at the floor." I squeezed.
 
"Ah-huh!" she replied.
 
"WHAT?! No way! This room was originally given to me and not to you! Since you're just going to share this room with me, you're the one who'll be sleeping at the floor!" I defended myself.
 
"I'm going to contact Jonghyun oppa." she blocked me as she raises her phone.
 
"Aish ~ okay fine!" I said as I pull the pillow and blanket.
 
I lie the blanket at the floor and sat at it.
 
I'm going to write at my personal diary when Jessica turned off the light.
 
Great!
 
"Can't you see I'm going to write?!" I shouted as I open the lamp shade.
 
"No." she reply as she turn off the lamp shade.
 
I turn the lamp on, she turn it off.
 
I turn the lamp on again, she turn it off again.
 
If you're going to look at us outside, our room was just like a Christmas lights.
 
She unpluged the lamp shade to finally stop it.
 
"K! What a day?!" I complained.
 
I was forced to use my cellphone's light.
 
"Poor you!" she teased.
 
I didn't answer her back.
 
Time passed by and I finished writing.
 
Before I went to sleep I prayed to God first, "Oh, God, please help me pass this test."
 
I can hear Jessica laughing.
 
"Shut up, !" I barked.
 
"What?! I'm just laughing!" she chuckled.
 
I just ignore her and closed my eyes and started to fall asleep.
 
 
 
 
Annyeong haseyo ~
OMO! They're going to have a vacation together with JESSICA?! What would be the outcome encountering her?! Kekekeke! Wait for the next update. :)
Anyway, how was this chapter? ^^
Leave some comments, nae? :">
KAMSAHAMNIDA ♥