Let's Bring It Back

One Day, I'll Marry YOU ♥

Sunday night and it was the last day of summer vacation.

Taeyon and Sunny, "famous" friends of mine, seems to be excited for seeing me tomorrow.

Yes, you heard that right, they are famous as in P O P U L A R, in our school.

They're not just two in group, they are 9, I mean 8, I mean ...... 9.

Aish ~ Whatever.

I'm not pretty sure if they are still nine, 'cause Taeyon had just removed Jessica from the group.

Wanna know why?

Simply because she tried to flirt to the kingkas here in our school, one of them is Onew oppa, Taeyon's boyfriend.

And since she's out of the group, she's now trying to use Minho, Key, Jonghyun, and Taemin just to get back in the group.... AGAIN.

Back to reality ----

While I'm preparing my stuffs I will be needing for tomorrow's first day of school..

I suddenly heared my phone rings.

*checked my phone*

"Yeoboseyo?" I said as I answer my phone.

"Saeng ~ it's me, Taeyon. Still remember me?"

"Yah unnie! Ofcourse, how can I forgot the person who had just save me from UGH... nevermind." as I giggled.

"You're still the Park Min Young I've known before, the sweet one." Taeyon answered in reply.

Hey! Aren't you wondering how Taeyon, leader of a famous group in Shin Hwa, and I, simple girl, met up?

Here

*flashback*

In Shin Hwa High, enrollment is going on...

I was roaming around the school campus when suddenly..

"Hey, ! New in here, huh?" a girl just blocked my way and pushes me backwards.

"Yes, I am, stupid" as remove her hands at my shoulder and rolled my eyes.

"How dare you to call me STUPID!?" she raises her hands trying to slap my face when ---- someone had just held her wrist.

"Yah! How dare you too to call my FRIEND ''?!" Taeyon said.

"Friend?!" Jessica replied with her eyes widened.

"Just go with the flow" Taeyon  whispered at me.

"Yes. Wae? Long time no see, Jessica. Anyway, are you trying to blame other people for the faults you've done?! Isn't it enough that you've flirted with my yeobo?! Are you not yet satisfied when you have bullied us?! Just shut the up, Sica! How come the guards allowed you to enter the school's premises?" Taeyon bluttered angrily.

"W-w-w-w-wae?" Jessica said in reply as she widened her eyes.

Taeyon slowly come forward and pinch Jessica's chin.

"Aw. My finger hurts!" Taeyon shouted.

"Huh?!" Jessica asked and seems to be confused as she touches her chin too.

"Well, that's for now. Just see for yourself." Taeyon winked at her.

We left Jessica alone, Taeyon grabbed my hand and tell me to follow her.

We've left Sica behind with a devil smile painted in our face.

And she's was just like this..

At the gym -----

"Yah! Look who's with me!" Taeyon put her right hand around my shoulders, while her other hand waves to her friends.

The girls came closer to us and cheerfully greeted Taeyon and I.

"Annyeong, unnie! Don't you want to introduce that gal to us?" a tall girl (Sooyoung) asked Taeyon.

"Oh sure, she's Park Min Young, Min for short, Sica's bullying her." Taeyon answered.

"Psh. That Sica" Yoona pouted.

"Oh I see" Hyoyeon answered as she stares me from head to toe.

Oh crap! Stop looking at me like you're going to eat me.

I tried to talk but I really felt so awkward talking to the famous girls in Shin Hwa High.

I just can't believe thet I'm with them.

"Hi there, Min! Min? Min?" Sunny interupted my thoughts.

"Yes. Wae? Is there a problem?" I answered.

"Nothing. Uhm, wouldn't you mind if we gave you another nickname? Somethings, unique." Sunny suggested.

"Okay then, it would be my pleasure. But what?" I agreed.

"Can we derive it from my name?"

"Sure!"

"Sunny... Sun... nny.... Sun... Ju!" Sunny yelled that caught the attention of the other girls.

"Hey, guys! I have something to tell you. From now on, Park Min Young would be also known as SunJu. Okay?" Sunny smiled at them.

"Nae! Welcome to our groupm SunJu!" the girls simultaneously and cheerfully welcomed me.

*end of the flashback*

5 minutes had gone up and I'm still enjoying my conversation with Taeyon in phone, when suddenly a voice came through my door that cut out our conversation ----- it was my mom!

"Sweety, dinner is already prepared!" as my mom knocks outside my door.

"I'm coming, mom!"

I ended up my conversation with Taeyon by giving her an I Love You and an assuring smile.

Geeeez~!

I almost forgot, tomorrow's my first day of school in college and I'm not yet done packing up my things.

Uh.. I must hurry but I'm such a lazy today.

Hm.. Suddenly I heard a growl sound, oh yeah, it's my tummy, poor tummy.

I should grab my dinner first 'cause I'm really hungry.

-----

It was around 7:30pm when I started to fix my stuffs.... again.

Soon, I already finished those stuffs, yeah I know it's a miracle. Kekekeke!

And I'm so proud of myself.

    

I immediately enter the bathroom to take a bath.

As I open the shower, I can't stop myself imagining all the things that would probably happen tomorrow together with my new friends ---- Taeyon and company.

 

 

How was this chapter? I know it's boring, you don't have to remind me about that. Kekekeke! >:)))))))))))))))

   

 

Ontaeng couple ♥