Weirdo Day

One Day, I'll Marry YOU ♥

"Yah, unnie! Ireon na! (Wake up!)" as Sunny shakes me.

"Wae? (Why?)" while rubbing my sleepy eyes.

"We're gonna be late!" she said while pulling me off from my bed.

"Saeng, I'm not feeling well." I replied as I faced the wall.

"Don't you want to take any medicines?" she asked with a concern.

"Later on, when I'm strong enough to get up."

"Arasseo. (I understand) Get well soon!" she said as she leaves me.

"Okay! Annyeong!"

Because of that stupid dino-head! I'm suffering from this freaking cough.

I'm stuck here all A-L-O-N-E for the whole day!

I wonder if someone would have the guts to cut classes just to take care of me.

Aish ~ that's impossible.

I'll just take a deep sleep.

I'm pretty sure that when I woke up, Bambies are already here.

Sleep.. Sleep.. Sleeeeeeeeeep......

--- Jonghyun's POV ---

The bell rang already but the is not yet around.

Maybe she's still mad at me because of what happened last night.

Wait! Who the hell cares?!

Psh. -.-"

I'm currently having my thoughts about Min Young, when someone had tap me on the shoulder.

Okay, I think it's Min Young, I should apologize now.

"Min Young, I'll admit it, I'm stupid. No, worst than stupid. I shouldn't fight back at you, 'cause your a girl. I'm really, really, really, sorry for what happened last night, I didn;t knew that you don't know how to swim. I'm now asking for your forgiveness." I apologized at her without looking.

"Yah! What are you talking about?!" Minho yelled while laughing.

"Minho?!" I asked as I face him.

"Yes. Why are you asking for Min Young's forgiveness?" he barked.

"Did you heard everything what I've just said?"

"Yes! Are you out of your mind?!" he teased.

"No!" I shouted.

"Okay then, if you said so. This is the first time I heard and saw you apologizing for a girl." Minho said as he laugh.

"This is not a joke! I am in a big trouble now because of that terrible date!" I shouted.

"Are you blaming us, hyung? You're the one who planned that date."

"Okay fine! It's me!" as I rolled my eyes.

--- No One's POV ---

Bambies had enter the room and Jonghyun seems to be relief  'cause he knows that Min Young is with them.

Suddenly, Jonghyun noticed that Bambies were already seated, but Min Young's still not on his side, I mean her seat -- beside Jonghyun.

The teacher had already entered the room and started to discuss.

While the teacher is currently having her discussion, Jonghyun is pretending that he's okay when in fact he's not.

--- Jonghyun's POV ---

"Okay, Kim Jonghyun, admit it! You're worrying about that ." I whispered at myself like a silly person.

"Because of that , you can't concentrate in the discussion!" I continued.

I made a note for Sunny because her seat is not that far to me and ofcourse she's Min Young's friend so she may know what's Min Young condition is.

The note goes like this..

"Hey, Sunny! Where's Min Young?"

The not came back to me and Sunny replied, "She's not feeling well, and she's at the dorm A-L-O-N-E."

"As in LONELY?" I replied.

"Yes. A-L-O-N-E!" she teased.

"So, what's your point, Sunny? You're blaming me bacause she's alone? Aish ~"

I didn't wait for her reply instead I raise my hand to catch my teacher's attention.

"Why, Mr. Kim?" my teacher asked and seems to be angry because I interrupted her discussion.

"May I go out, Ma'am? I think I'm going to explode here in my seat."

"Yuccccccccck! Ew! Get out Jjong! Don't spread your virus here!" as my classmates yelled and seems to be disgusted.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! I'm going out! Kamsamnida, Ma'am!" I said while turning back at them.

"First, Minho caught me apologizing to a girl (Min Young). Second, I can't concentrate in the discussion. Third, I pretended that I'm going to burst just to check Min Young's condition, It's a shame for me because I'm a hearthbrob! Aish ~ that ! You will owe me for these!" I bluttered while having my walk to Bambies dorm.

--- Min Young's POV ---

"Where am I? It's such a beatutiful place!" I muttered

While touching some things. I noticed someonses poking me -- it's my little brother!

I pick him up and carry him, I hugged him tight while saying, "Noone, really misses you! Saranghae ~"

He just smiled that serves as his answer.

I kissed him.

I hugged him.

I tickled him.

I played with him.

All that would make him happy we both did it together.

We got tired and we both lay down at the floor.

I closed my eyes to take some rest and I felt a kiss at my cheek.

I slowly open my eyes and found out that my brother's crawling away from me.

"Hey, Lee Hyun Su! Where are you going?! Don't leave your noona here! There's no way out there." I yelled to stop him.

"There's a monster over there!" I tried to scare him but it didn't work, he still kept on crawling.

I tried to follow him but a light had just block my way that causes me to close my eyes.

"Hyun Suuuuuuuuuuuuu!" I shouted as I woke up.

"Was that a dream?!" I asked at myself while wiping my tears.

"I never knew that es also know how to cry." someone told me.

I raised my head..

and saw Jonghyun standing infront of me, lending me a tissue.

"You?! Why are you here?!" I asked angrily as I gave him a glare.

"Nothing. It's just like I cut my class and lied infront of our classmates just to get here and check how are you." he said.

"Liar! You're here to make fun at me! Look at what you've done to me after pushing me at the pool! I'm now suffering from this stupid suds!" I yelled.

"Mianhae. (Sorry) As I said yesterday, I didn't know that you don't know how to swim, that's why. Here, take these medicines and accept this cake." he said calmly.

I take the medicines and and take the cake, but there's something written at the cake..

"What's this for? You're asking for my forgiveness?" I giggled as I ask him.

"Y-y-y-es." he replied nervously while rubbing his nape.

"Ofcourse not. I will NEVER forgive the person who wants to kill me!" as I fold my arms.

"Aish ~ you pabo! You're really stupid!" he gaped

"I know as I stood up and put on some icing on his nose."

"Yah!" he screamed while wiping away the icing.

I didn't reply at him, instead I walk towards the door and opened it.

"You may go now." I said.

"What?!" he asked disappointedly.

"After all that embarassing stuffs I've made, you'll just kick me out?!" he continued.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. That's what you deserves. Now, get out and go back to your class! I yelled.

"Aish ~ you're really mean and stupid!" he said as he stepped out the room.

I closed th door and locked the door knob.

"Did you already forgive me?" he asked outside the door.

"Not yet!" I replied.

He didn't replied back at me and he just walked away.

"Thanks God he's gone. Eventhough I want him to stay, I need to do that so he wouldn't have to rush just to catch up in our lessons." I whispered at myself.

Wait! What did I have just said?!

I want him to stay and I'm worried of his studies?!

No. No. No. This stupid mouth!

I hate you!

Okay, enough.

I go back to my bed and take the medicines given by Jonghyun.

As I lay at my bed, I just can still believe that Jonghyun, the dino-head, was asking for my forgiveness.

At that time, I find myself blushing for some reasons.

Uhm, I think it's Jonghyun.

Yeah.

Yah! What am I saying?!

Oh shame, I didn't mean it!

I really, really hate my mouth this time.

Okay, I'll just take my sleep again just to shut this mouth up.

Zzzzzzzzzzz...

--- Jonghyun's POV ---

I can't believe it! After all the efforts I've done, that would just reject me?!

How dare she is!

"What took you so long, Mr. Kim?!" my teacher asked as I enter the room.

"I-I-I-I went to the clinic t-t-t-to take some medicines, because I think my stomach is not in condition." I replied as I acted that my stomach really aches.

"Well then, just go to your seat and take some rest of you want."

"Kamsamnida, Ma'am!"

Then our teacher goes back in discussing.

You're not only a hearthrob Kim Jonghyun, but also a good actor. Kekeke! :D

While having some rests in my seat, I kept on thinking what Min Young had done to me.

"Now get out and go back to you class! Now get out and go back to you class! Now get out and go back to you class!" these words kept on reminding me of Min Young's rejection.

"She shouldn't said that cause I'm a hearthrob! I'm a hearthrob Park Min Young! I am!" I angrily shouted the last few words.

After what I have shouted, my classmates especially Bambies and my teacher stared at me like "what-the-hell-are-you-doing?!"

My teacher came closer to me, "What's this again, Mr. Kim?!"

"I-I-I-I'm planning to attend an acting workshop be-be-because my parents want to. And I'm just practicing some of my lines." I said as I stare Key, Minho, Onew and Taemin like "HELP ME!"

"Ye-yes! And we're planning to attend too, Ma'am! You know, uhm.. to have some stuffs to work with. Yeah. Keke!" the three of them said and glared at me like "you-will-owe-us-for-this!"

"Okay then. Goodluck to your workshop." our teacher said.

Hour passed and the bell rang means it's time for lunch.

"Hyung! What's wrong with you? You seems to be weird." as Taemin approached me.

"Yeah. Come with me. I need to tell you something." as I invite them to follow me.

We've reached our dorm and I tell them the whole story.

"So, what are you planning to do now?" Onew asked.

"I already asked for her forgiveness a while ago, but he just rejected me." I said.

"Maybe we can help!" Key suggested.

"Okay, what's the plan?" I snapped.

Here.... Onew said as we compressed together.

After the talk...

"Okay, hope it will work." I wished as I crossed my fingers.

 

 

Sorry for the late update. We've been so busy these past few days. Anyway, how was this chapter? Keke! Aren't you wondering why SunJu's brother was LEE and not PARK? You'll found out on the next chapter!