She's back!

One Day, I'll Marry YOU ♥

I woke up lying beside Taecyeon.

"Thank you." I choked as I rub my head.

"Oh, you're awake." he said as he sat down, "Thank you, for what?" he continued.

"For saving my life." I explained.

"I'm not the one who saved you." he defended.

I sat down too and asked, "Then who?"

He didn't say anything, instead he look at Jonghyun who was sleeping at the couch.

"He's the one who saved me?!" I growled as I widened my eyes.

He nodded his head.

"B-b-but, how?! You're the last person I saw who was about to save me." I said.

"Yeah, you didn't saw him cause you're facing at me. The time you saw me, he's already at your back ready to save you, then that's the time that you got unconcious." Taecyeon explained.

"I have to go now, SunJu." he added.

I nodded.

I walk towards Jonghyun and bow down at him while he's still sleeping, "Kamsamnida!"

Then I take my steps away from him.

But before I finally leave him, he grabbed my wrist and pull me back which made me fall at the couch together with him.

"What?!" I asked as I try to escape.

"That's it? You're just going to thank me after I've saved you?" he asked.

"Then what do you want me to do?!" I said pissingly.

"KISS. ME" he threatened.

I widened my eyes and smacked his head, "Kiss your !"

He chuckled and let me go.

I left him alone inside the and went to sala where Bambies are playing; Truth or Dare.

"Hey! Wanna join us?" Sunny approached me.

"Me? Oh, no. I curse that game." I yelled.

They all laughed at me as  I sat beside them.

"I'll just watch you play, guys." I said.

Taeyeon spin the bottle and it stopped at Jessica.

"Truth." Sica says.

"Among our boys in group, who do you like most?" Sooyoung asked.

Before Sica can answer Soo's question, I saw Taeyeon gave her a deadly glare, maybe because of what Sica has done to Onew.

"Jonghyun oppa" she said.

I chocked as I heard her answer, "What?!"

"Why?! Any complains? You don't even like him, do you?!" Sica snapped.

"Yeah. I don't." I answered.

"Did I hear that right, Sica? You like me?"

I turn around and saw Jonghyun standind infront of his room's door.

"If you hate me, . I hate you most." he added talking to me.

I snobbed him and act like I heard nothing.

"From now on, you'll be my girlfriend, Jessica Jung!" he shouted as he goes back to his room.

Bambies gasped and take their eyes to Sica.

"Oh. My. God!" Hyoyeon said as she catches her breath.

That time, I saw Sica blushing.

“Psh! So desperate!” I said as I stood up from my seat.

I went outside our villa and wander all by myself.

My hands are on my pockets with my headphone plugged in.

I spotted a bench and took my sit; I rested there for a while.

I’m having some thoughts when someone ruined it by covering my eyes.

Before I can say something, Jonghyun popped out on my mind, expecting he’s the one covering my eyes right now, but I’m wrong, it’s Taecyeon.

“Being alone, huh?” he said.

I gasped when I saw him.

I lend him a seat, beside me, “Yeah. I just want to give some time for myself.”

He take his sit and asked, “Why? Is there something wrong?”

“Nothing. I just realized a while ago that there are times in my life that only I, myself, can understand myself.” I said as I remove my earphones.

“Tell me. You have problem, right?” he asked again.

“Uh, none. Anyway, I’m going to ask you something, may I?” I asked.

“Sure. What’s it?”

“If you were Jonghyun, are you going to hate me?” I asked, quietly.

“Hate?! No. Why would I? I mean, Jonghyun hates you?” he asked as he widened his eyes.

I nodded which he takes yes.

He gave me a hug, “Here, I’m going to comfort you.” he said as he pull me up, look like he was about to go somewhere.

He entwine his fingers with mine as we walk together, as if we’re on a date.

For you to know my feelings, just imagine yourself together with your bias, holding hands together as you pass by many people. :”>

We both stayed speechless that time.

I stare at him for a long time as we walk slowly swinging our hands in the air.

He caught me staring at him and I immediately remove my eyes on him, smiling.

He chuckled and pull me more closer to him, which reminds me of Jonghyun, remember when he pull me and we both fell on the couch?

Okay, stop! Going back in my business, he removed his fingers from holding me and surrounded my shoulder with his arms.

I saw a kid playing his toy, Barney!

I chuckled as I remember Jonghyun. . . . again.

Why do things always make me remember of him?! :O

“Why are you chuckling?” Taecyeon asks.

“Nothing.” I said as I look at him --- No! He’s not Taecyeon anymore! He’s Jonghyun already!

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed as I woke up.

“Oh gosh! Finally, you’re awake!” Taeyeon says as he hugged me.

“Was that a dream?!” I asked to myself, quietly.

“What?” she asked.

“Nothing. It’s just a SILLY dream.” I said as I smiled at her, relieved.

“Where’s everybody?” I continued.

“They’re at the sala, playing the game, Truth or Dare. Wanna join them?” she asked.

“No. I really curse that game.” I said as I realized something, that question has also been ask to me in my dream.

Oh my! I think what just happened to me in my dream a while ago is going to happen this day. It means, Sica and Jonghyun will be a couples today!

I smacked my forehead as I lie down again in my bed.

“Who saved me from drowning?” I asked curiously.

“You didn’t know who’ve saved you?” she chuckled, “It’s Taecyeon.” she continued.

I choked, “Taecyeon?! Not Jonghyun?!” I growled.

“Ah-huh. Capital T-A-E-C-Y-E-O-N. Taecyeon!” she defended.

“I thought it was Jonghyun.” I snapped.

“Jonghyun wasn’t shocked at all when he sees you drowning.” Taeyeon explained.

“I know. If he would just have a chance to kill someone, it will be me, for sure. And that’s why I hate him!” I shouted, “he hates me too, anyway.”

“Not that much.” someone joined our conversation.

I turn around and saw Jonghyun standing in front of the door.

I widened my eyes, “Yah! Why are you listening to others talk?!” I scolded him.

“I didn’t listen, I’m not interested for you to know, your voice is just really loud enough for me to hear everything you’ve said about me.” he threatened.

“I’m going to leave now.” Taeyeon says, “looks like you have to talk something, privately.” she added.

Going back in my dream, Taeyeon was Taecyeon. Kekekekeke! XD

Taeyeon left the both of us inside the room.

“I’m going to leave either.” I said as I stood up.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back like what he did to me in my dream, but this time we didn’t fall at the bed.

“What?! You’re going to tell me to kiss you?! Hell, no!” I yelled.

He burst out from laughing as I stare at him.

“I pulled you back to tell you that you have that girl thingy under your shorts, and not to ask for your kiss!” he said as he laughs crazily.

I look down at my shorts and saw a blood on it.

Damn, menstruation!

I ran away from him and went to the bathroom as fast as I can leaving him dying from laughter.

As I locked the door of the bathroom, I felt my cheeks are burning due to embarrassment.

“Why are these embarrassing stuffs happening to me? Did I do something wrong?! Do fate really hate me?!” I asked myself as I do the girl thing at the bathroom.

After a few minutes, I’m done.

I went to the sala where Bambies are playing.

“Hey! Want to join us?” Sunny approached me like what she did in my dream.

I didn’t say anything avoiding the words ‘I CURSE THAT GAME’ because they’re just going to laugh at me, thinking I’m stupid.

“No, she can’t join us. She curse that game.” Taeyeon says.

Great! I avoided it but then it still happened.

Everyone started to laugh like what they did in my dream.

Okay, enough!

Taeyeon spin the bottle and I prayed not to stop at Sica.

I carefully watch the bottle as I cross my fingers and it stop at . . . . . KEY!

I jump up and down uncharacteristically. Ohmy! Ohmy! Ohmy!

I sat down again when I realized all eyes were glued at me having a what-the-hell-are-you-doing look.

“Among the Bambies, who’s the shy type girl for you?” Onew asked.

“It’s Seohyun.” Key answered.

“Why?”

“I’ve already know her for 4 years but the only word I hear her say was the word ‘HELLO’.”

“Really?!” Seohyun asked surprisingly then she laughed.

Everyone chuckled.

“I’m just going outside.” I said to Taeyeon, dismissively.

I went outside the villa and look for the bench I’ve seated in my dream to wait for Taecyeon, to make our date ‘real’.

I waited for the time to pass by and suddenly, boom! Someone had covered my eyes.

“Taecyeon, I know it’s you.” I said.

“What did you call me?! I’m much more handsome to Taecyeon!”

I turn around and saw Jonghyun instead of Taecyeon.

“What are you doing here?! You should be Taecyeon!” I said as I stomped my feet like a child.

“What are you talking about? You’re so weird.” he bluttered as he take his sit.

“I don’t know. What’s happening today already happened in my dream a while ago. That’s why I went here to meet Taecyeon because in my dream we’re going to meet today.” I explained.

“So, you feel you can predict future already?” he teased.

“Shut up! It’s not like that, stupid.” I said as I sat beside him.

He chuckled and asked, “Do you hate me?”

I widened my eyes as I face him, “I don’t know. How ‘bout you? Do you hate me?” I asked.

“Yeah. Much deeper than what you think.” he said as he nodded his head.

“Thank you for being such a mean’nie’ to me, idiot!” I threatened as I stood up.

He grab my wrist but didn’t pull me back.

“What?! There’s a girl thingy again?!” I yelled.

“None.” he replied calmly.

“Then what do you want?!” I shouted as I grab my wrist back.

“We’re going to roam around together in my resort, whether you like it or not!” he said as he pulls me closer to him.

We walked together with my arms folded and showing him my pissed off face while he’s laughing.

“What are you laughing at?!” I asked moodily.

“You.” he chuckled.

“Yah! Why me?!” I said as I pushes him.

“You looked like bored and I like it. I like seeing you not enjoying something.” he replied.

I snob him.

“You want to have some fun?” he asked as he move his eyebrow up and down.

“No, thanks. As long as I’m with you, I’m not going to enjoy things whatever it is.”

“Even if it is ?” he furrowed his eyes.

I slap his face, “You’re really ert! Dinosaurs shouldn’t talk that way!”

“Yah! I’m not dinosaur.” he defended, “Kim Jonghyun was a heartthrob and you can’t found another person like me!”

“Hahahahahahaha!” I burst out from laughing, “Yeah, I’m not able to find like you anymore cause your ancestors we’re gone long time ago.” I continued referring the dinosaurs as his ancestors, “How come you’re still alive? How did you survive?” I added.

“Okay! Let us say that I’m dinosaur. And you? You’re a cat! Cause you’re afraid of water.” he said, “what should I call you, anyway? Oh yeah, ! Lol.” he threatened.

“I’m going to call you Barney!” I shouted.

“Do it and I’m going to kill Taecyeon!” he shouted back.

“Don’t you ever, ever, ever, dare to touch my Taecyeon!” I said as I slowly walk closer to him.

“I will!” he yelled.

I start running to search for Taecyeon to protect him.

“Hey, come back here!” he shouted as he runs after me.

“You wish, Barney!” I said as I ran as fast as I can.

“I’ll gonna get you soon, !” he shouted.

“Then catch me if you can!” I teased.

We ran together going nowhere looking for Taecyeon, which is really I don’t have any idea where he was.

Jonghyun wasn’t running, he’s chasing me actually. I turn around and saw him already near to me.

“Watch out!” he screamed.

I turn around and bump the girl infront of me, she’s wearing a yellow shirt and shorts with a sunglasses and sandals.

“I’m sorry.” I said to her while I’m still panting.

“It’s okay.” she said as she whine her hair.

I saw Jonghyun locked his eyes into the girl.

“S-s-s-s-sekyung?!” he muttered.

What?! She’s Shin Sekyung?! Jonghyun’s first love? Was also here? OMG! What a small world.

“Oh, hey Jonghyun!” Sekyung said as she notices Jonghyun, “You’re mom invited me here.” she continue.

Without saying anything, Jonghyun nodded his head.

“I wonder if Taecyeon and Sekyung already met here?” I muttered as I left them.

 

Good Afternoon! I'm really sorry for late update. I'm kinda busy with some stuffs.

Anyway, how was this chapter? It's kinda bit long, right? It's a New Year Special. Lol.

I'm sorry if it doesn't have gif and pictures that much, I'm a lazy today. XD